How to get last record from MySQL table in Codeigniter?By Hardik Savani | March 9, 2017 | | 304 Viewer | Category : MySql Codeigniter
Share this post:
In this post we are going to learn how to get last single record from MySQl database table using Codeigniter database library.
We sometime require to get only single row result in our Codeigniter application. In this post you can see how to get whole last record using Codeigniter db query. Few day ago i posted "How to get last inserted id in Codeigniter?", in that post we can simply get last inserted id from Codeigniter db query.
In this database query i used order_by(), limit(), get() and row(). order_by() will help to make order by id as descending, limit() will help to get only single result, get() will help to select specific table and row() will help to get single row of result.
So, let's see bellow Codeigniter database query for getting last record:
$last = $this->db->order_by('id',"desc")
You can easily use above Codeigniter database query for fetch single record. So you can simple use as like above normal example.
I hope it can help you...
- How to get last inserted id in Codeigniter?
- Codeigniter 3 - CRUD(Create, Read, Update and Delete) using JQuery Ajax, Bootstrap, Models and MySQL
- How to get last record of database table in Laravel?
- How to get last executed query in Larave 5?
- Codeigniter 3 and AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example.
- How to get days difference between two dates in laravel?
- Laravel 5 - like query example using eloquent where clause.
- AngularJS - How to Capitalize the first letter of word Using filter?
- Laravel 5 - Multiple markers in google map using gmaps.js
- How to use foreach object in Nodejs ?
- Laravel after login, redirect back to previous url ?
- Laravel guzzle http client POST request example
- How to add ckeditor with image upload in Laravel ?