How to get last record from MySQL table in Codeigniter?By Hardik Savani | March 9, 2017 | | 4412 Viewer | Category : MySql Codeigniter
In this post we are going to learn how to get last single record from MySQl database table using Codeigniter database library.
We sometime require to get only single row result in our Codeigniter application. In this post you can see how to get whole last record using Codeigniter db query. Few day ago i posted "How to get last inserted id in Codeigniter?", in that post we can simply get last inserted id from Codeigniter db query.
In this database query i used order_by(), limit(), get() and row(). order_by() will help to make order by id as descending, limit() will help to get only single result, get() will help to select specific table and row() will help to get single row of result.
So, let's see bellow Codeigniter database query for getting last record:
$last = $this->db->order_by('id',"desc")
You can easily use above Codeigniter database query for fetch single record. So you can simple use as like above normal example.
I hope it can help you...
- How to get last inserted id in Codeigniter?
- Codeigniter 3 - CRUD(Create, Read, Update and Delete) using JQuery Ajax, Bootstrap, Models and MySQL
- How to get last record of database table in Laravel?
- How to get last executed query in Larave 5?
- Codeigniter 3 and AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example.
- How to execute mysql query in laravel?
- Automatically Refresh or Reload a Page using jQuery Example
- Jquery modal dialog prompt using bootstrap bootbox JS example
- How to get current url path example in Jquery?
- Laravel 5 - category treeview hierarchical structure example with demo
- Laravel 5 Localization(trans helper) tutorial example
- How to get current page url in PHP?
- Mysql procedure with pagination in laravel 5?