How to get current month in Codeigniter?By Hardik Savani | July 17, 2019 | | 2299 Viewer | Category : Codeigniter
In this example, we will learn how to get current month data in codeigniter. we can get current month data using codeigniter query builder. we will use MONTH() and YEAR() mysql function for getting current month data.
I will share with you simple example example of getting current month data in codeigniter 3 application. sometime it might be require to get and display only current month data in your php codeigniter 3 application.
You can see bellow example database query to getting current month data from database items table.
$data['data'] = $this->db->select('*')
 => stdClass Object
[id] => 2
[title] => Codeigniter 3 CRUD Example
[description] => Codeigniter 3 CRUD Example From Scratch To follow : Itsolutionstuff.com
[created_at] => 2019-07-11 00:00:00
[updated_at] => 0000-00-00 00:00:00
I hope it can help you....
- How to create custom library file in codeigniter 3?
- How to get last executed query in PHP Codeigniter?
- How to get all tables list in Codeigniter 3?
- Codeigniter 3 create zip file and download example
- How to implement flash messages in PHP Codeigniter?
- How to get last record from MySQL table in Codeigniter?
- How to get last inserted id in Codeigniter?
- How to get current url with query string in codeigniter?