Which MySQL datatype use for store an IP address?By Hardik Savani | January 7, 2016 | | 2675 Viewer | Category : PHP MySql
If you want to store IP address in mysql database then don’t mistake to use varchar datatype because you can use INT UNSIGNED 4(BYTE) datatype. using integer datatype you can save more space in database.
when you fire insert query at that time use INET_ATON() and select query at that time INET_NTOA() use. how to use this function given bellow example.
Create Table :
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `ip_addresses` (
`id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`ip_address` INT(4) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
Insert Data :
INSERT INTO `ip_addresses` (`ip_address`) VALUES (INET_ATON("127.0.0.1"));
Select Data :
SELECT id, INET_NTOA(`ip_address`) as ip FROM `ip_addresses`;
Try this, this is a very simple.......
- Jquery - Animated typing effect using typed js example with demo
- Laravel 5 select with count query with group by example
- How to define Global Variables in Laravel 5?
- Laravel notification message popup using toastr js plugin
- How to add multiple markers in google map
- Multiple database connections in laravel 5 Application
- How to group by multiple columns in Laravel Query Builder?
- Jquery notification popup box example using toastr JS plugin with demo