Solved - opencart this merchant is not enabled for auth/settleBy Hardik Savani | July 25, 2016 | | 631 Viewer | Category : PHP Opencart
Share this post:
When i was learning opencart and i was trying to setup paypal integration with sand box then i fetch one error. Every thing was working proper but when i try to pay money i found error like as bellow:
this merchant is not enabled for auth/settle
I did also try to change my buyer account and try but same, I also did try with different way but same result.
At last i found that i used Personal account on opencart module setting, we require to use Business Account. So when you create new user then select Business in account type option as like bellow image.
- How to add charts in Laravel 5 using Chart JS ?
- Laravel 5.2 chat message module using socket.io, redis, express and nodejs from from scratch.
- Select box with search option example in Jquery using Chosen Plugin
- Laravel 5 Instagram API tutorial with example
- How to remove special characters by mysql custom function.
- Laravel 5 - Generate Captcha code and Validation example using BotDetect package
- Multiple database connections in laravel 5 Application
- Codeigniter 3 and AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example.