Solved - opencart this merchant is not enabled for auth/settleBy Hardik Savani | July 25, 2016 | | 1754 Viewer | Category : PHP Opencart
When i was learning opencart and i was trying to setup paypal integration with sand box then i fetch one error. Every thing was working proper but when i try to pay money i found error like as bellow:
this merchant is not enabled for auth/settle
I did also try to change my buyer account and try but same, I also did try with different way but same result.
At last i found that i used Personal account on opencart module setting, we require to use Business Account. So when you create new user then select Business in account type option as like bellow image.
- Laravel 5 - Twitter API using thujohn/twitter composer package tutorial
- Laravel 5 dropbox api file upload example using league/flysystem-dropbox package
- How to remove empty values from array in PHP?
- How can i print php variable in jquery?
- Simple accordion example code with demo using jquery ui
- How to push item to 0 index or first of $scope object in AngularJS?
- Laravel 5.2 multi auth example using Auth guard from scratch
- How to check current password using hash check in Laravel 5.3?