Solved - opencart this merchant is not enabled for auth/settleBy Hardik Savani | July 25, 2016 | | 751 Viewer | Category : PHP Opencart
Share this post:
When i was learning opencart and i was trying to setup paypal integration with sand box then i fetch one error. Every thing was working proper but when i try to pay money i found error like as bellow:
this merchant is not enabled for auth/settle
I did also try to change my buyer account and try but same, I also did try with different way but same result.
At last i found that i used Personal account on opencart module setting, we require to use Business Account. So when you create new user then select Business in account type option as like bellow image.
- Laravel 5 custom pagination view example
- How to set gmail configration for mail in Laravel?
- How to import CSV file using mysql
- Laravel 5.3 - Form Input Validation rules example with demo
- How to add charts in Laravel 5 using Chart JS ?
- JQuery - Display loading image on ajax call example
- Laravel 5 select with count query with group by example
- How to remove empty values from array in PHP?