Solved - opencart this merchant is not enabled for auth/settleBy Hardik Savani | July 25, 2016 | | 1168 Viewer | Category : PHP Opencart
When i was learning opencart and i was trying to setup paypal integration with sand box then i fetch one error. Every thing was working proper but when i try to pay money i found error like as bellow:
this merchant is not enabled for auth/settle
I did also try to change my buyer account and try but same, I also did try with different way but same result.
At last i found that i used Personal account on opencart module setting, we require to use Business Account. So when you create new user then select Business in account type option as like bellow image.
- How to create quick apache virtual host in Ubuntu?
- Laravel 5 create Custom Validation Rule example.
- Bootstrap - Input multiple tags example using Tag Manager Jquery Plugin
- How to use collapse example in Bootstrap?
- How to set gmail configration for mail in Laravel?
- Laravel 5 - where condition with two columns example code
- Twitter bootstrap - fancy alert box example and demo using SweetAlert Plugin
- How to get filename from file path in MySQL?