Solved - opencart this merchant is not enabled for auth/settleBy Hardik Savani | July 25, 2016 | | 1024 Viewer | Category : PHP Opencart
Share this post:
When i was learning opencart and i was trying to setup paypal integration with sand box then i fetch one error. Every thing was working proper but when i try to pay money i found error like as bellow:
this merchant is not enabled for auth/settle
I did also try to change my buyer account and try but same, I also did try with different way but same result.
At last i found that i used Personal account on opencart module setting, we require to use Business Account. So when you create new user then select Business in account type option as like bellow image.
- Laravel 5 manual pagination with array example
- How to remove key from array in Laravel 5?
- Jquery notification popup box example using toastr JS plugin with demo
- How to merge two array with same keys without loop in PHP ?
- PHP download file from url using curl example
- How to create responsive menu in html/PHP ?
- Laravel 5 Join with subquery in Query Builder Example
- Laravel 5 dynamic autocomplete search using select2 JS Ajax - Part 1