Solved - opencart this merchant is not enabled for auth/settleBy Hardik Savani | July 25, 2016 | | 818 Viewer | Category : PHP Opencart
Share this post:
When i was learning opencart and i was trying to setup paypal integration with sand box then i fetch one error. Every thing was working proper but when i try to pay money i found error like as bellow:
this merchant is not enabled for auth/settle
I did also try to change my buyer account and try but same, I also did try with different way but same result.
At last i found that i used Personal account on opencart module setting, we require to use Business Account. So when you create new user then select Business in account type option as like bellow image.
- How to add jquery modal popup in PHP?
- Laravel 5 - whereIn and whereNotIn with subquery example using query builder
- How to resolve - No supported encrypter found. The cipher and / or key length are invalid. in Laravel 5
- Simple Add remove input fields dynamically using jquery with Bootstrap
- Jquery ajax request example
- MySql comma separated column join in PHP Laravel 5
- How to add dialog box in bootstrap?
- How to get ip address in jquery?