Solved - opencart this merchant is not enabled for auth/settleBy Hardik Savani | July 25, 2016 | | 1344 Viewer | Category : PHP Opencart
When i was learning opencart and i was trying to setup paypal integration with sand box then i fetch one error. Every thing was working proper but when i try to pay money i found error like as bellow:
this merchant is not enabled for auth/settle
I did also try to change my buyer account and try but same, I also did try with different way but same result.
At last i found that i used Personal account on opencart module setting, we require to use Business Account. So when you create new user then select Business in account type option as like bellow image.
- Laravel 5 Instagram API tutorial with example
- How to generate route with query string parameter in Laravel 5?
- How to clear log file using command in laravel 5 ?
- How to create blade view file using command line in Laravel?
- How to calculate age from date of birth column in mysql?
- PHP - How to create zip file and download using ZipArchive ?
- How to quick run any PHP Project?
- How to add prefix in each key of PHP Array?