Solved - opencart this merchant is not enabled for auth/settleBy Hardik Savani | July 25, 2016 | | 1473 Viewer | Category : PHP Opencart
When i was learning opencart and i was trying to setup paypal integration with sand box then i fetch one error. Every thing was working proper but when i try to pay money i found error like as bellow:
this merchant is not enabled for auth/settle
I did also try to change my buyer account and try but same, I also did try with different way but same result.
At last i found that i used Personal account on opencart module setting, we require to use Business Account. So when you create new user then select Business in account type option as like bellow image.
- How to use groupby having with DB::raw in Laravel Query Builder?
- PHP Codeigniter - Ajax Infinite Scroll Pagination Example
- Laravel 5 login with Linkedin using Socialite Package
- PHP - How to remove duplicate values from multidimensional array?
- Jquery - draggable sortable table rows example demo with bootstrap
- PHP - autocomplete websites with domain and logo using clearbit API
- Laravel 5 - How to prevent browser back button after user logout?
- Laravel 5 - generate PDF from html view file and download using dompdf