Solved Issue - "/usr/bin/env: ‘node’: No such file or directory"By Hardik Savani | February 24, 2017 | | 1509 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu Node JS React JS
Share this post:
In this post i want to share one issue that i fetch. When i started working on my react js project first time on my ubuntu 16.04, i installed npm and then after i run bellow command:
npm install -g create-react-app
this way i installed create-react-app then after i created new command using create-react-app commands, so i run bellow command for create new app of reactjs.
But when i run above command i found one error "/usr/bin/env: ‘node’: No such file or directory". I thought what will be issue, i searched on google and finally i found how to solve this issue.
I found i have to install node. We can install by following command:
apt-get install nodejs-legacy
After run above command, i solved my issue. I hope it can help you...
- PHP - jquery ajax crop image before upload using croppie plugin
- How to get last record from MySQL table in Codeigniter?
- PHP Image upload without refreshing page using jquery example
- How to create laravel 5 widgets ?
- How to upload image with validation in PHP Codeigniter?
- AngularJS tooltip using UI Bootstrap tpls HTML example with demo
- How to send mail using mailable in laravel 5.3?
- Laravel Jquery Ajax Pagination Example From Scratch