Solved Issue - "/usr/bin/env: ‘node’: No such file or directory"By Hardik Savani | February 24, 2017 | | 2830 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu Node JS React JS
In this post i want to share one issue that i fetch. When i started working on my react js project first time on my ubuntu 16.04, i installed npm and then after i run bellow command:
npm install -g create-react-app
this way i installed create-react-app then after i created new command using create-react-app commands, so i run bellow command for create new app of reactjs.
But when i run above command i found one error "/usr/bin/env: ‘node’: No such file or directory". I thought what will be issue, i searched on google and finally i found how to solve this issue.
I found i have to install node. We can install by following command:
apt-get install nodejs-legacy
After run above command, i solved my issue. I hope it can help you...
- Autocomplete with images and custom html code in Jquery UI?
- How to set URL without http of Other site in Laravel?
- How to count number of files in folder and remove all files in folder example in Laravel 5 ?
- Magento 2 - How to solve one or more indexers are invalid by command line?
- How to retrieve number of twitter followers count without authentication or api ?
- How to create Laravel Resource Controller example?
- Bootstrap - maxlength validation with count remaining character example
- Laravel 5 - Ajax crop image before upload using using croppie plugin