Solved Issue - "/usr/bin/env: ‘node’: No such file or directory"By Hardik Savani | February 24, 2017 | | 551 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu Node JS React JS
Share this post:
In this post i want to share one issue that i fetch. When i started working on my react js project first time on my ubuntu 16.04, i installed npm and then after i run bellow command:
npm install -g create-react-app
this way i installed create-react-app then after i created new command using create-react-app commands, so i run bellow command for create new app of reactjs.
But when i run above command i found one error "/usr/bin/env: ‘node’: No such file or directory". I thought what will be issue, i searched on google and finally i found how to solve this issue.
I found i have to install node. We can install by following command:
apt-get install nodejs-legacy
After run above command, i solved my issue. I hope it can help you...
- Jquery - draggable sortable table rows example demo with bootstrap
- PHP - import excel file into mysql database tutorial
- Laravel 5 and Vue JS CRUD with Pagination example and demo from scratch
- PHP - How to implement Google new reCAPTCHA Code Example with Demo?
- How to count number of files in directory PHP?
- Example of trigger on after delete with update query mysql
- Laravel 5 manual pagination with array example
- PHP AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example From Scratch