Solved Issue - "/usr/bin/env: ‘node’: No such file or directory"By Hardik Savani | February 24, 2017 | | 6433 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu Node JS React JS
In this post i want to share one issue that i fetch. When i started working on my react js project first time on my ubuntu 16.04, i installed npm and then after i run bellow command:
npm install -g create-react-app
this way i installed create-react-app then after i created new command using create-react-app commands, so i run bellow command for create new app of reactjs.
But when i run above command i found one error "/usr/bin/env: ‘node’: No such file or directory". I thought what will be issue, i searched on google and finally i found how to solve this issue.
I found i have to install node. We can install by following command:
apt-get install nodejs-legacy
After run above command, i solved my issue. I hope it can help you...
- How to get current url with query string in codeigniter?
- Angular $scope.form value undefined on submit in ionic framework.
- Laravel 5 - How to get difference of time in minutes?
- How to integrate jQuery Fullcalendar using Bootstrap, PHP and MySQL ?
- Laravel 5.2 API using JWT authentication tutorial from scratch example
- How to remove all whitespace from string in JQuery?
- Jquery tooltip example code with demo using Jquery UI