Solved Issue - "/usr/bin/env: ‘node’: No such file or directory"By Hardik Savani | February 24, 2017 | | 301 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu Node JS React JS
Share this post:
In this post i want to share one issue that i fetch. When i started working on my react js project first time on my ubuntu 16.04, i installed npm and then after i run bellow command:
npm install -g create-react-app
this way i installed create-react-app then after i created new command using create-react-app commands, so i run bellow command for create new app of reactjs.
But when i run above command i found one error "/usr/bin/env: ‘node’: No such file or directory". I thought what will be issue, i searched on google and finally i found how to solve this issue.
I found i have to install node. We can install by following command:
apt-get install nodejs-legacy
After run above command, i solved my issue. I hope it can help you...
- laravel 5.4 New Feature - Add eloquent whereKey method
- How to send mail using mailable in laravel 5.3?
- How to check if file exists or not in Laravel 5?
- Install Sublime Text 3 in Ubuntu 14.04 using Terminal
- Solved - gulp error cannot find module laravel-elixir
- Simple PHP Jquery Ajax CRUD(insert update delete) tutorial example with source code
- How can i get the path from laravel application root?