Solved Issue - "/usr/bin/env: ‘node’: No such file or directory"By Hardik Savani | February 24, 2017 | | 10837 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu Node JS React JS
In this post i want to share one issue that i fetch. When i started working on my react js project first time on my ubuntu 16.04, i installed npm and then after i run bellow command:
npm install -g create-react-app
this way i installed create-react-app then after i created new command using create-react-app commands, so i run bellow command for create new app of reactjs.
But when i run above command i found one error "/usr/bin/env: ‘node’: No such file or directory". I thought what will be issue, i searched on google and finally i found how to solve this issue.
I found i have to install node. We can install by following command:
apt-get install nodejs-legacy
After run above command, i solved my issue. I hope it can help you...
- AngularJS - How to render HTML value in ng-repeat ?
- How to create custom scrollbar using jquery mcustomscrollbar plugin ?
- Multiple database connections in laravel 5 Application
- laravel 5 change date format using carbon example
- Laravel 5 - inner join with multiple conditions example using Query Builder
- Laravel - How to disable created_at and updated_at timestamps from Model?
- How to set multiple selected value in Chosen Jquery Plugin?
- Fadein Fadeout example in Jquery