Solved Issue - "/usr/bin/env: ‘node’: No such file or directory"By Hardik Savani | February 24, 2017 | | 4365 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu Node JS React JS
In this post i want to share one issue that i fetch. When i started working on my react js project first time on my ubuntu 16.04, i installed npm and then after i run bellow command:
npm install -g create-react-app
this way i installed create-react-app then after i created new command using create-react-app commands, so i run bellow command for create new app of reactjs.
But when i run above command i found one error "/usr/bin/env: ‘node’: No such file or directory". I thought what will be issue, i searched on google and finally i found how to solve this issue.
I found i have to install node. We can install by following command:
apt-get install nodejs-legacy
After run above command, i solved my issue. I hope it can help you...
- How to copy one table data into another table using Mysql Query?
- Laravel 5 - Dynamic Dependant Select Box using JQuery Ajax Example - Part 2
- Laravel 5 - line chart example code using google charts API
- How to get Instagram followers count using JQuery Ajax?
- How to check column exists or not in table Laravel 5
- PHP - Input multiple tags with dynamic autocomplete example
- Laravel where clause with date_format() example
- How to delete multiple records using checkbox in Laravel 5 ?