Solved - gulp error cannot find module laravel-elixirBy Hardik Savani | July 22, 2016 | | 5360 Viewer | Category : Laravel Node JS
If you also find error like "laravel-elixir not found" on gulp then you can install laravel-elixir npm package manually. I also fetch this error when i was new in laravel and working with gulp first time.
We can solve laravel-elixir not found error using laravel-elixir nodejs package. So you can run just bellow command and check. First command if you run already then don't require to run.
npm install laravel-elixir
- Laravel 5 - line chart example code using google charts API
- Bootstrap multiselect dropdown in popup using popupMultiSelect plugin
- How to upload image with validation in PHP Codeigniter?
- Laravel 5 - login with username or email example
- Codeigniter 3 - select2 ajax autocomplete from database example with demo
- Laravel 5 - How to create API Authentication using Passport ?
- Laravel 5 curl request example using ixudra/curl package
- PHP - How to custom file uploading with CKEDITOR?