Solved - gulp error cannot find module laravel-elixirBy Hardik Savani | July 22, 2016 | | 1262 Viewer | Category : Laravel Node JS
Share this post:
If you also find error like "laravel-elixir not found" on gulp then you can install laravel-elixir npm package manually. I also fetch this error when i was new in laravel and working with gulp first time.
We can solve laravel-elixir not found error using laravel-elixir nodejs package. So you can run just bellow command and check. First command if you run already then don't require to run.
npm install laravel-elixir
- How to create and check custom header with middleware for REST API in Laravel 5 ?
- How to add charts in Laravel 5 using Highcharts ?
- Laravel notification message popup using toastr js plugin
- AngularJS - How to create read more/less toggle using Directive?
- How to get days difference between two dates in laravel?
- Laravel 5 - Implementing datatables tutorial using yajra package
- How to add pagination with union in Laravel 4 and Laravel 5 ?
- Laravel 5 - Generate Captcha code and Validation example using BotDetect package