Solved - gulp error cannot find module laravel-elixirBy Hardik Savani | July 22, 2016 | | 6640 Viewer | Category : Laravel Node JS
If you also find error like "laravel-elixir not found" on gulp then you can install laravel-elixir npm package manually. I also fetch this error when i was new in laravel and working with gulp first time.
We can solve laravel-elixir not found error using laravel-elixir nodejs package. So you can run just bellow command and check. First command if you run already then don't require to run.
npm install laravel-elixir
- Mysql procedure with pagination in laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.5 Simple CMS Website example using asgardcms
- How to get Ip Address in Codeigniter?
- Multiple database connections in laravel 5 Application
- How to set multiple selected value in Chosen Jquery Plugin?
- Laravel 5 generate sitemap using roumen/sitemap package Example
- How to get last executed mysql query in laravel ?
- Laravel 5 - where condition with two columns example code