Solved - gulp error cannot find module laravel-elixirBy Hardik Savani | July 22, 2016 | | 2083 Viewer | Category : Laravel Node JS
Share this post:
If you also find error like "laravel-elixir not found" on gulp then you can install laravel-elixir npm package manually. I also fetch this error when i was new in laravel and working with gulp first time.
We can solve laravel-elixir not found error using laravel-elixir nodejs package. So you can run just bellow command and check. First command if you run already then don't require to run.
npm install laravel-elixir
- How to create Event for Mail sending in Laravel 5.2?
- Autocomplete with images and custom html code in Jquery UI?
- PHP Image upload without refreshing page using jquery example
- Solved - fatal: Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachable
- How to add text on image in laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - How to implement gravatar image using thomaswelton/laravel-gravatar package
- How to redirect route with querystring in Laravel 5?
- How to remove query string from URL using JQuery