Solved - gulp error cannot find module laravel-elixirBy Hardik Savani | July 22, 2016 | | 4453 Viewer | Category : Laravel Node JS
If you also find error like "laravel-elixir not found" on gulp then you can install laravel-elixir npm package manually. I also fetch this error when i was new in laravel and working with gulp first time.
We can solve laravel-elixir not found error using laravel-elixir nodejs package. So you can run just bellow command and check. First command if you run already then don't require to run.
npm install laravel-elixir
- Laravel 5 - Full Text Search Example using Scout and Algolia Packages
- How to set gmail configration for mail in Laravel?
- Laravel 5.5 custom validation rules example
- Laravel 5 - Confirmation before delete record from database example
- How to get current url with query string in codeigniter?
- How to get user agent value in Laravel 5?
- How to install laravel in your Android Phone
- How to get months difference between two dates in laravel?