Solved - gulp error cannot find module laravel-elixirBy Hardik Savani | July 22, 2016 | | 1006 Viewer | Category : Laravel Node JS
Share this post:
If you also find error like "laravel-elixir not found" on gulp then you can install laravel-elixir npm package manually. I also fetch this error when i was new in laravel and working with gulp first time.
We can solve laravel-elixir not found error using laravel-elixir nodejs package. So you can run just bellow command and check. First command if you run already then don't require to run.
npm install laravel-elixir
- How to add ckeditor with image upload in Laravel ?
- How to Uninstall a Package in Laravel 5 Using Composer Command?
- PHP Script - Login with Facebook using facebook-php-sdk and MySQL example with demo
- How to add query string automatically on laravel pagination links ?
- Laravel 5 select with sum query example
- Jquery - Timepicker with AM PM Example code with demo using jQuery Timepicker Plugin
- Laravel 5.3 - import export csv and excel file into database
- How to change Bootstrap Datepicker with specific date format?