Solved - fatal: Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachableBy Hardik Savani | July 21, 2016 | | 9058 Viewer | Category : Git Bitbucket
When i was working on my project repository i found error "fatal: unable to access 'myrepo' Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachable" few day ago. when i going to just git pull command i found error like as bellow:
fatal: unable to access 'https://email@example.com/hardik/setup_backend.git/':
Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachable
But i try to solve it but nothing, at last i found solution i was use HTTPS for clone repo. But i need use SSH for git repo. So i changed remote HTTPS into ssh like as bellow:
git remote -v
git remote remove origin
git remote add origin firstname.lastname@example.org:hardik/setup_backend.git
And then i try to push and pull, it works, you can also try...
- How to disable right click on div using context menu jquery?
- laravel 5.4 New Feature - Add eloquent whereKey method
- How to send mail using Sendgrid in laravel 5?
- How to clear log file using command in laravel 5 ?
- Laravel 5 dynamic autocomplete search using select2 JS Ajax - Part 2
- Codeigniter Angularjs http post not working
- Laravel - How to search with comma separated values using Query Builder ?
- Laravel 5.3 - whereDate(), whereMonth(), whereDay() and whereYear() examples.