Solved - fatal: Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachableBy Hardik Savani | July 21, 2016 | | 11137 Viewer | Category : Git Bitbucket
When i was working on my project repository i found error "fatal: unable to access 'myrepo' Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachable" few day ago. when i going to just git pull command i found error like as bellow:
fatal: unable to access 'https://firstname.lastname@example.org/hardik/setup_backend.git/':
Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachable
But i try to solve it but nothing, at last i found solution i was use HTTPS for clone repo. But i need use SSH for git repo. So i changed remote HTTPS into ssh like as bellow:
git remote -v
git remote remove origin
git remote add origin email@example.com:hardik/setup_backend.git
And then i try to push and pull, it works, you can also try...
- AngularJS - sorting(using orderby filter) table data example with demo
- Twitter bootstrap - fancy alert box example and demo using SweetAlert Plugin
- Jquery - How to copy text to clipboard without flash example ?
- How to check file size when select multiple file validation using Jquery?
- How to upgrade node.js version in Ubuntu?
- How to add multiple markers in google map
- Laravel 5.2 - User ACL Roles and Permissions with Middleware using entrust from Scratch Tutorial
- PHP - How to custom file uploading with CKEDITOR?