Solved - fatal: Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachableBy Hardik Savani | July 21, 2016 | | 4753 Viewer | Category : Git Bitbucket
Share this post:
When i was working on my project repository i found error "fatal: unable to access 'myrepo' Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachable" few day ago. when i going to just git pull command i found error like as bellow:
fatal: unable to access 'https://firstname.lastname@example.org/hardik/setup_backend.git/':
Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachable
But i try to solve it but nothing, at last i found solution i was use HTTPS for clone repo. But i need use SSH for git repo. So i changed remote HTTPS into ssh like as bellow:
git remote -v
git remote remove origin
git remote add origin email@example.com:hardik/setup_backend.git
And then i try to push and pull, it works, you can also try...
- Order by using multiple columns and manually array field in Laravel?
- Bootstrap - Jquery multiple select with checkboxes example using bootstrap-multiselect.js plugin
- Codeigniter Angularjs http post not working
- Bootstrap Color Picker Example using mjolnic colorpicker plugin
- How to change date format using date filter in AngularJS?
- Mailgun setup with Laravel 5 example
- How to remove all whitespace from string in JQuery?
- How to change view mode in bootstrap datepicker like yyyy-mm?