Solved - fatal: Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachableBy Hardik Savani | July 21, 2016 | | 3689 Viewer | Category : Git Bitbucket
Share this post:
When i was working on my project repository i found error "fatal: unable to access 'myrepo' Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachable" few day ago. when i going to just git pull command i found error like as bellow:
fatal: unable to access 'https://email@example.com/hardik/setup_backend.git/':
Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachable
But i try to solve it but nothing, at last i found solution i was use HTTPS for clone repo. But i need use SSH for git repo. So i changed remote HTTPS into ssh like as bellow:
git remote -v
git remote remove origin
git remote add origin firstname.lastname@example.org:hardik/setup_backend.git
And then i try to push and pull, it works, you can also try...
- How to add query string automatically on laravel pagination links ?
- Laravel 5 Repository Pattern Tutorial from scratch
- How to check file size when select multiple file validation using Jquery?
- PHP AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example From Scratch
- How to add jquery modal popup in PHP?
- AngularJS - How to create read more/less toggle using Directive?
- PHP - jquery ajax crop image before upload using croppie plugin
- How to solve - you dont have permission to upload files in KCFinder ?