Solved - fatal: Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachableBy Hardik Savani | July 21, 2016 | | 6556 Viewer | Category : Git Bitbucket
Share this post:
When i was working on my project repository i found error "fatal: unable to access 'myrepo' Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachable" few day ago. when i going to just git pull command i found error like as bellow:
fatal: unable to access 'https://email@example.com/hardik/setup_backend.git/':
Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachable
But i try to solve it but nothing, at last i found solution i was use HTTPS for clone repo. But i need use SSH for git repo. So i changed remote HTTPS into ssh like as bellow:
git remote -v
git remote remove origin
git remote add origin firstname.lastname@example.org:hardik/setup_backend.git
And then i try to push and pull, it works, you can also try...
- How to get days difference between two dates in laravel?
- Laravel 5 Facebook authentication using Socialite Package
- How to set Datepicker in bootstrap?
- Jquery select2 ajax autocomplete example with demo in PHP
- How to remove undefined value from jquery array?
- Bootstrap progress bar animate example using bootstrap-progressbar.js
- PHP Laravel 5 - Sub-domain routing file Example
- How to generate route with query string parameter in Laravel 5?