Solved - fatal: Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachableBy Hardik Savani | July 21, 2016 | | 2793 Viewer | Category : Git Bitbucket
Share this post:
When i was working on my project repository i found error "fatal: unable to access 'myrepo' Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachable" few day ago. when i going to just git pull command i found error like as bellow:
fatal: unable to access 'https://firstname.lastname@example.org/hardik/setup_backend.git/':
Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachable
But i try to solve it but nothing, at last i found solution i was use HTTPS for clone repo. But i need use SSH for git repo. So i changed remote HTTPS into ssh like as bellow:
git remote -v
git remote remove origin
git remote add origin email@example.com:hardik/setup_backend.git
And then i try to push and pull, it works, you can also try...
- How to add multiple markers in google map
- How to get Lat and Lon from google map API in Jquery PHP?
- Laravel 5 - elasticsearch with pagination example
- How to convert object to array in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 create custom artisan command with example
- Laravel 5 - Google reCaptcha code and Validation example using anhskohbo/no-captcha package
- Jquery highlight search text in div using highlight JS with example
- How to change date format using date filter in AngularJS?