Solve - no connection could be made target machine actively refused it laravelBy Hardik Savani | June 22, 2016 | | 1719 Viewer | Category : Laravel
I fetched this issue when i was new in laravel and i clone project on my bitbucket. I was tring to run my project, but when i composer update at last i had found this error :
no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it laravel.
If you also found this error then Check your Database Configration (database.php). maybe you haven't setting of your database configration details. After this it will run try this, it was worked for me....
- Group by year month example in Laravel 5 using Query Builder
- How to create snippets in sublime ?
- Jquery highlight search text in div using highlight JS with example
- PHP Image upload without refreshing page using jquery example
- How to solve 'There are no commands defined in the "cashier" namespace' in Laravel 5
- How to set scroll to bottom in jquery?
- Multiple database connections in laravel 5 Application
- Laravel 5 query builder where exists example