Solve - no connection could be made target machine actively refused it laravelBy Hardik Savani | June 22, 2016 | | 1145 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
I fetched this issue when i was new in laravel and i clone project on my bitbucket. I was tring to run my project, but when i composer update at last i had found this error :
no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it laravel.
If you also found this error then Check your Database Configration (database.php). maybe you haven't setting of your database configration details. After this it will run try this, it was worked for me....
- Simple PHP Jquery Ajax CRUD(insert update delete) tutorial example with source code
- MySql comma separated column join in PHP Laravel 5
- How to fetch this week records in MySql ?
- How to change app version code in Ionic framework
- Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
- Bootstrap progress bar animate example using bootstrap-progressbar.js
- How to get current route name in Laravel 5?
- Jquery modal dialog prompt using bootstrap bootbox JS example