Solve - no connection could be made target machine actively refused it laravelBy Hardik Savani | June 22, 2016 | | 2300 Viewer | Category : Laravel
I fetched this issue when i was new in laravel and i clone project on my bitbucket. I was tring to run my project, but when i composer update at last i had found this error :
no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it laravel.
If you also found this error then Check your Database Configration (database.php). maybe you haven't setting of your database configration details. After this it will run try this, it was worked for me....
- Laravel 5 generate sitemap using roumen/sitemap package Example
- How to convert object to array in Laravel 5?
- PHP MySQL - Simple Image Gallery CRUD example from scratch
- How to get soft deleted records in Laravel 5?
- How to uninstall cordova and ionic in ubuntu
- How to use elasticsearch from scratch in laravel 5?
- Mysql Hexadecimal color code store in binary datatype.