Solve - no connection could be made target machine actively refused it laravelBy Hardik Savani | June 22, 2016 | | 708 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
I fetched this issue when i was new in laravel and i clone project on my bitbucket. I was tring to run my project, but when i composer update at last i had found this error :
no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it laravel.
If you also found this error then Check your Database Configration (database.php). maybe you haven't setting of your database configration details. After this it will run try this, it was worked for me....
- How to create and use Middleware in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.3 - Call to undefined method Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder::lists() Solved
- Laravel guzzle http client POST request example
- Laravel 5 amazon s3 file upload tutorial - Part 1
- How to set ANDROID_HOME environment variable in ubuntu?
- How to use bootstrap colorpicker example code
- How to insert multiple records in Laravel 5?
- How to convert object to array in Laravel 5?