Solve - no connection could be made target machine actively refused it laravelBy Hardik Savani | June 22, 2016 | | 810 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
I fetched this issue when i was new in laravel and i clone project on my bitbucket. I was tring to run my project, but when i composer update at last i had found this error :
no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it laravel.
If you also found this error then Check your Database Configration (database.php). maybe you haven't setting of your database configration details. After this it will run try this, it was worked for me....
- How to redirect to external link with laravel 5?
- How to get last executed query in Larave 5?
- How to add Delete cascade to existing column in Laravel 5, without remove column?
- Laravel 5.2 multi auth example using Auth guard from scratch
- Laravel 5.2 and AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example.
- Solve - Installation request for guzzle/guzzle in laravel
- Laravel 5 - Simple user access control using Middleware
- How can i get the path from laravel application root?