Solve - no connection could be made target machine actively refused it laravelBy Hardik Savani | June 22, 2016 | | 2017 Viewer | Category : Laravel
I fetched this issue when i was new in laravel and i clone project on my bitbucket. I was tring to run my project, but when i composer update at last i had found this error :
no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it laravel.
If you also found this error then Check your Database Configration (database.php). maybe you haven't setting of your database configration details. After this it will run try this, it was worked for me....
- Mediafire PHP file uploading and get link example
- How to get url segment in Laravel 5?
- Codeigniter Ajax Form Validation Example
- Dynamic Autocomplete search using Bootstrap Typeahead JS Example
- JQuery - how to get attribute value example
- How to create and check custom header with middleware for REST API in Laravel 5 ?
- Laravel 5 ajax request validation example
- How to add git add remote origin on bitbucket repository ?