Solve - fatal: Unable to create '/myproject/.git/index.lock': File exiBy Hardik Savani | June 29, 2016 | | 381 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
When i was working on my laravel 5 application, i did all the changes i did but when i had gone for push then i found this fatal error. It's not able to create index.lock file in .git folder. I also give full permission to .git folder and also try to remove direct index.lock file from .git directory but same error like as bellow.
fatal: Unable to create '/var/www/me/theme_backend/.git/index.lock': File exists.
But at last i found how can i resolve this problem, just run bellow command and it will work.
rm -f ./.git/index.lock
- Laravel 5.2 API using JWT authentication tutorial from scratch example
- Laravel 5 and Vue JS CRUD with Pagination example and demo from scratch
- How to call AngularJS controller function in Jquery?
- Bootstrap - Show/Hide(toggle) Password input field using bootstrap-show-password.js Plugin
- PHP Script - Login with Facebook using facebook-php-sdk and MySQL example with demo
- PHP: How to count files in folder?
- Simple Highcharts Chart Example using PHP MySQL Database
- Codeigniter 3 and AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example.