Solve - fatal: Unable to create '/myproject/.git/index.lock': File exiBy Hardik Savani | June 29, 2016 | | 424 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
When i was working on my laravel 5 application, i did all the changes i did but when i had gone for push then i found this fatal error. It's not able to create index.lock file in .git folder. I also give full permission to .git folder and also try to remove direct index.lock file from .git directory but same error like as bellow.
fatal: Unable to create '/var/www/me/theme_backend/.git/index.lock': File exists.
But at last i found how can i resolve this problem, just run bellow command and it will work.
rm -f ./.git/index.lock
- How to add mysql trigger from migrations in Laravel 5?
- How to create laravel 5 widgets ?
- How to add Delete cascade to existing column in Laravel 5, without remove column?
- Laravel guzzle http client POST request example
- Jquery ajax request example
- How to get Ip Address in Codeigniter?
- Laravel 5 - where condition with two columns example code
- How to get months difference between two dates in laravel?