Solve - fatal: Unable to create '/myproject/.git/index.lock': File exiBy Hardik Savani | June 29, 2016 | | 1265 Viewer | Category : Git
When i was working on my laravel 5 application, i did all the changes i did but when i had gone for push then i found this fatal error. It's not able to create index.lock file in .git folder. I also give full permission to .git folder and also try to remove direct index.lock file from .git directory but same error like as bellow.
fatal: Unable to create '/var/www/me/theme_backend/.git/index.lock': File exists.
But at last i found how can i resolve this problem, just run bellow command and it will work.
rm -f ./.git/index.lock
- How to get gravatar image from email using Jquery?
- How to define Global Variables in Laravel 5?
- How to create quick apache virtual host in Ubuntu?
- Laravel 5 - Paypal Payment Integration example using netshell/paypal package from scratch
- AngularJS - How to Capitalize the first letter of word Using filter?
- Bootstrap notification popup box example using bootstrap-growl JS plugin with demo
- How to hide div after some time using AngularJS?
- Custom User Log Activity in Laravel 5 App Example