Solve - fatal: Unable to create '/myproject/.git/index.lock': File exiBy Hardik Savani | June 29, 2016 | | 843 Viewer | Category : Git
When i was working on my laravel 5 application, i did all the changes i did but when i had gone for push then i found this fatal error. It's not able to create index.lock file in .git folder. I also give full permission to .git folder and also try to remove direct index.lock file from .git directory but same error like as bellow.
fatal: Unable to create '/var/www/me/theme_backend/.git/index.lock': File exists.
But at last i found how can i resolve this problem, just run bellow command and it will work.
rm -f ./.git/index.lock
- How to get product using rakuten marketing api in PHP?
- AngularJS - How to render HTML value in ng-repeat ?
- Laravel 5 - Generate Captcha code and Validation example using BotDetect package
- Laravel 5 Redirect to URL using redirect() helper
- How to get site URL in Laravel 5?
- PHP - How to custom file uploading with CKEDITOR?
- PHP - multiple file uploading dropzone js example
- How to check table is exists or not in Laravel 5?