Solve - fatal: Unable to create '/myproject/.git/index.lock': File exiBy Hardik Savani | June 29, 2016 | | 325 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
When i was working on my laravel 5 application, i did all the changes i did but when i had gone for push then i found this fatal error. It's not able to create index.lock file in .git folder. I also give full permission to .git folder and also try to remove direct index.lock file from .git directory but same error like as bellow.
fatal: Unable to create '/var/www/me/theme_backend/.git/index.lock': File exists.
But at last i found how can i resolve this problem, just run bellow command and it will work.
rm -f ./.git/index.lock
- GROUP_CONCAT with different SEPARATOR in laravel Example
- How to add text on image in laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 Twitter OAuth using Socialite Package
- Bootstrap - Jquery multiple select with checkboxes example using bootstrap-multiselect.js plugin
- Example of unionAll in Query Builder Laravel 5
- PHP - import excel file into mysql database tutorial
- Codeigniter Angularjs http post not working
- How to implement Email Verification with Activation Code example from Scratch in Laravel 5.2 ?