Solve - fatal: Unable to create '/myproject/.git/index.lock': File exiBy Hardik Savani | June 29, 2016 | | 568 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
When i was working on my laravel 5 application, i did all the changes i did but when i had gone for push then i found this fatal error. It's not able to create index.lock file in .git folder. I also give full permission to .git folder and also try to remove direct index.lock file from .git directory but same error like as bellow.
fatal: Unable to create '/var/www/me/theme_backend/.git/index.lock': File exists.
But at last i found how can i resolve this problem, just run bellow command and it will work.
rm -f ./.git/index.lock
- Jquery - How to copy text to clipboard without flash example ?
- JQuery - Display loading image on ajax call example
- Codeigniter 3 and AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example.
- Laravel 5 - Image Upload and Resize Example using Intervention Image Package
- Laravel - How to get current URL in controller or view?
- Laravel 5 - How to implement gravatar image using thomaswelton/laravel-gravatar package
- How to create custom facade in laravel 5.2?
- Laravel 5.3 new feature and update - $loop variable