Solve - fatal: Unable to create '/myproject/.git/index.lock': File exiBy Hardik Savani | June 29, 2016 | | 1554 Viewer | Category : Git
When i was working on my laravel 5 application, i did all the changes i did but when i had gone for push then i found this fatal error. It's not able to create index.lock file in .git folder. I also give full permission to .git folder and also try to remove direct index.lock file from .git directory but same error like as bellow.
fatal: Unable to create '/var/www/me/theme_backend/.git/index.lock': File exists.
But at last i found how can i resolve this problem, just run bellow command and it will work.
rm -f ./.git/index.lock
- Codeigniter 3 and AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example.
- Multi select autocomplete jquery example with code
- How to create and use Middleware in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 mailchimp api integration from scratch with example
- How to remove # from URL in AngularJS?
- Laravel 5.4 - send email using Markdown Mailables
- How to upgrade node.js version in Ubuntu?
- How to remove duplicate values from Array in PHP?