Solve - fatal: Unable to create '/myproject/.git/index.lock': File exiBy Hardik Savani | June 29, 2016 | | 461 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
When i was working on my laravel 5 application, i did all the changes i did but when i had gone for push then i found this fatal error. It's not able to create index.lock file in .git folder. I also give full permission to .git folder and also try to remove direct index.lock file from .git directory but same error like as bellow.
fatal: Unable to create '/var/www/me/theme_backend/.git/index.lock': File exists.
But at last i found how can i resolve this problem, just run bellow command and it will work.
rm -f ./.git/index.lock
- How to generate random alphanumeric string in PHP?
- How to use foreach object in Nodejs ?
- How to retrieve number of twitter followers count without authentication or api ?
- Which MySQL datatype use for store an IP address?
- Multiple database connections in laravel 5 Application
- Laravel 5 - Barcode generator example using milon/barcode package
- Laravel 5 manual pagination with array example
- How to solve - This cache store does not support tagging?