PHP Laravel – How to solve “You need to specify a file path to store the seed laravel ” ?By Hardik Savani | January 25, 2016 | | 1333 Viewer | Category : Laravel
when you install laravel and get the records from database then occur “You need to specify a file path to store the seed laravel” error. that error happened because your php can not loading openssl extension. so, If you are using windows then you should enable openssl extension in following path :
Path : C:\wamp\bin\apache\Apache2.4.4\bin
- How to create middleware for XSS protection in laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 Google OAuth authentication using Socialite Package
- Jquery - Display a loading gif image before a image loads using Eager ImageLoader plugin
- Simple PHP Jquery Ajax CRUD(insert update delete) tutorial example with source code
- Laravel 5 select with count query with group by example
- How to get last executed mysql query in laravel ?
- How can i print php variable in jquery?