PHP Laravel – How to solve “You need to specify a file path to store the seed laravel ” ?By Hardik Savani | January 25, 2016 | | 639 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
when you install laravel and get the records from database then occur “You need to specify a file path to store the seed laravel” error. that error happened because your php can not loading openssl extension. so, If you are using windows then you should enable openssl extension in following path :
Path : C:\wamp\bin\apache\Apache2.4.4\bin
- PHP - Bootstrap autocomplete tokenfield with Ajax Example
- Laravel 5 - Dynamic Dependant Select Box using JQuery Ajax Example - Part 1
- Laravel 5 - create quick backend admin panel tutorial
- PHP - Capture screenshot of website from URL example
- How to check file size when select multiple file validation using Jquery?
- How to create Event for Mail sending in Laravel 5.2?
- Mediafire PHP file uploading and get link example
- How to check uploaded file is empty or not in Laravel 5.3?