PHP Laravel – How to solve “You need to specify a file path to store the seed laravel ” ?By Hardik Savani | January 25, 2016 | | 832 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
when you install laravel and get the records from database then occur “You need to specify a file path to store the seed laravel” error. that error happened because your php can not loading openssl extension. so, If you are using windows then you should enable openssl extension in following path :
Path : C:\wamp\bin\apache\Apache2.4.4\bin
- Bootstrap progress bar animate example using bootstrap-progressbar.js
- How to rename column name foreign key constraint in MySql Query?
- Bootstrap multiselect dropdown in popup using popupMultiSelect plugin
- Jquery - Display a loading gif image before a image loads using Eager ImageLoader plugin
- Laravel 5 and Vue JS CRUD with Pagination example and demo from scratch
- How to get site URL in Laravel 5?
- How to create scroll to top of the page by jquery animate ?
- Laravel 5 create and download zip file example using chumper/zipper composer package