PHP Laravel – How to solve “You need to specify a file path to store the seed laravel ” ?By Hardik Savani | January 25, 2016 | | 1663 Viewer| Category : Laravel
when you install laravel and get the records from database then occur “You need to specify a file path to store the seed laravel” error. that error happened because your php can not loading openssl extension. so, If you are using windows then you should enable openssl extension in following path :
Path : C:\wamp\bin\apache\Apache2.4.4\bin
- Custom User Log Activity in Laravel 5 App Example
- Laravel 5.3 - How to create SEO friendly sluggable URL
- How to add tooltip Bootstrap?
- How to use each loop with class element of html in Jquery?
- How to increase throttle lockout time and max Login Attempts in Laravel 5?
- How to get current url with parameters in Laravel 5?