PHP Laravel – How to solve “You need to specify a file path to store the seed laravel ” ?By Hardik Savani | January 25, 2016 | | 551 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
when you install laravel and get the records from database then occur “You need to specify a file path to store the seed laravel” error. that error happened because your php can not loading openssl extension. so, If you are using windows then you should enable openssl extension in following path :
Path : C:\wamp\bin\apache\Apache2.4.4\bin
- Laravel 5 select with sum query example
- Laravel 5 - Authenticate user in NodeJS with socket io using JWT.
- Laravel 5 import export to excel and csv using maatwebsite example.
- AngularJS - how to remove html tags using filter?
- Laravel 5 Localization(trans helper) tutorial example
- Solved - gulp error cannot find module laravel-elixir
- PHP: How to count files in folder?
- How to resolve - tokenmismatchexception in verifycsrftoken.php Laravel 5 Ajax ?