PHP Laravel – How to solve “You need to specify a file path to store the seed laravel ” ?By Hardik Savani | January 25, 2016 | | 1054 Viewer | Category : Laravel
when you install laravel and get the records from database then occur “You need to specify a file path to store the seed laravel” error. that error happened because your php can not loading openssl extension. so, If you are using windows then you should enable openssl extension in following path :
Path : C:\wamp\bin\apache\Apache2.4.4\bin
- How to get maximum key value of array in PHP?
- Ckeditor required field validation example in Jquery
- Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
- PHP Image upload without refreshing page using jquery example
- How to generate route with query string parameter in Laravel 5?
- PHP AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example From Scratch
- How to install composer using command line in ubuntu ?