PHP: How to count files in folder?By Hardik Savani | February 4, 2016 | | 1590 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
In PHP, you are work on php and you want to need display count number of files in specific folder then you do, glob() through you count number of file are there in specified folder. now in following example you can see "/var/www/test" in this folder, count how many files are there in that folder. glob function take a two argument first one for directory or folder path and second argument for filter. Filter means if you pass '*' then it will count all type of file, i mean all extension, but if you need to count just text file then you can put like '*.txt'.
That't it, if in your directory, function does not find any file then it will always return "false". you can check following example and try that...
$folderPath = '/var/www/test';
$file = glob($folderPath . '*');
$countFile = 0;
if ($file != false)
$countFile = count($file);
- Select only one checkbox at a time using Jquery
- How to get current url path example in Jquery?
- How to execute mysql query in laravel?
- AngularJS - sorting(using orderby filter) table data example with demo
- Laravel 5 - Implement Flash Messages with example
- How to solve - This cache store does not support tagging?
- How to get file size from URL in Laravel 5?
- How to get Ip Address in Codeigniter?