PHP: How to count files in folder?By Hardik Savani | February 4, 2016 | | 1974 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
In PHP, you are work on php and you want to need display count number of files in specific folder then you do, glob() through you count number of file are there in specified folder. now in following example you can see "/var/www/test" in this folder, count how many files are there in that folder. glob function take a two argument first one for directory or folder path and second argument for filter. Filter means if you pass '*' then it will count all type of file, i mean all extension, but if you need to count just text file then you can put like '*.txt'.
That't it, if in your directory, function does not find any file then it will always return "false". you can check following example and try that...
$folderPath = '/var/www/test';
$file = glob($folderPath . '*');
$countFile = 0;
if ($file != false)
$countFile = count($file);
- How to implement infinite ajax scroll pagination in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - Multiple markers in google map using gmaps.js
- How to generate route with query string parameter in Laravel 5?
- How to create Pagination using dirPagination directive in Angularjs example with demo ?
- How to call AngularJS controller function in Jquery?
- AngularJS - sorting(using orderby filter) table data example with demo
- PHP - How to implement Google new reCAPTCHA Code Example with Demo?
- How to change view mode in bootstrap datepicker like yyyy-mm?