PHP download file from url using curl exampleBy Hardik Savani | March 21, 2016 | | 10416 Viewer | Category : PHP CURL
Whenever you require to download file or image from URL using php curl. then you can see that example. we can download image or file from given url and save in over local server. you can do that using get_file_contents() in php too, but i think it is good if you are doing that using PHP curl. let's see following example :
$url = 'http://www.test.com/1458398816_33370444.jpg';
$curlCh = curl_init();
curl_setopt($curlCh, CURLOPT_URL, $url);
curl_setopt($curlCh, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
$curlData = curl_exec ($curlCh);
$downloadPath = "upload/flower10.jpg";
$file = fopen($downloadPath, "w+");
- laravel 5.4 New Feature - Add eloquent whereKey method
- How to get current year rows using MySql Query PHP?
- How to create snippets in sublime ?
- How to fetch this week records in MySql ?
- How to convert array key to lowercase in PHP?
- Laravel where clause with date_format() example
- How to remove empty values from array in PHP?
- How to get soft deleted records in Laravel 5?