PHP download file from url using curl exampleBy Hardik Savani | March 21, 2016 | | 1929 Viewer | Category : PHP CURL
Share this post:
Whenever you require to download file or image from URL using php curl. then you can see that example. we can download image or file from given url and save in over local server. you can do that using get_file_contents() in php too, but i think it is good if you are doing that using PHP curl. let's see following example :
$url = 'http://www.test.com/1458398816_33370444.jpg';
$curlCh = curl_init();
curl_setopt($curlCh, CURLOPT_URL, $url);
curl_setopt($curlCh, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
$curlData = curl_exec ($curlCh);
$downloadPath = "upload/flower10.jpg";
$file = fopen($downloadPath, "w+");
- How to create custom facade in laravel 5.2?
- Laravel 5 generate sitemap using roumen/sitemap package Example
- Mailgun setup with Laravel 5 example
- Ckeditor required field validation example in Jquery
- Laravel 5 - Implementing datatables tutorial using yajra package
- How to add charts in Laravel 5 using Highcharts ?
- How to use groupby having with DB::raw in Laravel Query Builder?
- How to create authentication(login and registration) in Laravel 5.2?