PHP download file from url using curl exampleBy Hardik Savani | March 21, 2016 | | 3887 Viewer | Category : PHP CURL
Share this post:
Whenever you require to download file or image from URL using php curl. then you can see that example. we can download image or file from given url and save in over local server. you can do that using get_file_contents() in php too, but i think it is good if you are doing that using PHP curl. let's see following example :
$url = 'http://www.test.com/1458398816_33370444.jpg';
$curlCh = curl_init();
curl_setopt($curlCh, CURLOPT_URL, $url);
curl_setopt($curlCh, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
$curlData = curl_exec ($curlCh);
$downloadPath = "upload/flower10.jpg";
$file = fopen($downloadPath, "w+");
- How to create authentication(login and registration) in Laravel 5.2?
- Ajax Image Upload Example with Validation in PHP Laravel Framework
- How to hide div after some time using AngularJS?
- AngularJS - how to remove html tags using filter?
- PHP - Getting Started PHPUnit test with simple example
- PHP - I Can't get the $_POST Values on Ajax Request
- Jquery - input tags plugin example using jquery.tagsinput.js plugin
- How to get current url path example in Jquery?