PHP download file from url using curl exampleBy Hardik Savani | March 21, 2016 | | 2971 Viewer | Category : PHP CURL
Share this post:
Whenever you require to download file or image from URL using php curl. then you can see that example. we can download image or file from given url and save in over local server. you can do that using get_file_contents() in php too, but i think it is good if you are doing that using PHP curl. let's see following example :
$url = 'http://www.test.com/1458398816_33370444.jpg';
$curlCh = curl_init();
curl_setopt($curlCh, CURLOPT_URL, $url);
curl_setopt($curlCh, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
$curlData = curl_exec ($curlCh);
$downloadPath = "upload/flower10.jpg";
$file = fopen($downloadPath, "w+");
- Response download with file in Laravel 5.3 example
- Laravel 5.4 New Feature - Add new Components & Slots in Blade Template
- How to set multiple selected value in Chosen Jquery Plugin?
- Codeigniter 3 and AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example.
- Laravel 5 - line chart example code using google charts API
- How to add query string automatically on laravel pagination links ?
- Ajax - Cross-Origin Request Blocked in Larave 5?
- How to confige Elasticsearch in our local system