PHP Codeigniter get last executed query exampleBy Hardik Savani | January 8, 2019 | | 4611 Viewer | Category : PHP MySql Codeigniter
In this post, i would like to show you how to get last executed query in php codeigniter 3 website using last_query() function. you can print last executed sql query like select query, create query, update query, delete query etc.
Whenever you are working on big amount of project and you write long query code using sub query, order by, group by etc. but we write sql query using codeigniter query builder so it might be easy for us. But if you need to print last executed query then you can do it using last_query() function.
Here, i will show you very simple example, so you can get it quickly. We will get all items from database table using select query as bellow example.
* Get All Data from this method.
* @return Response
public function index()
$data['data'] = $this->db->get("items")->result();
$executedQuery = $this->db->last_query();
SELECT * FROM `items`
I hope it can help you...
- How to change date format in PHP Codeigniter?
- Codeigniter - How to get form post data in controller?
- How to get all tables list in Codeigniter 3?
- Codeigniter multiple drag and drop image upload example from scratch
- How to implement flash messages in PHP Codeigniter?
- Codeigniter 3 - Generate PDF from view using dompdf library with example
- Codeigniter 3 - select2 ajax autocomplete from database example with demo
- How to get last executed mysql query in laravel ?