PHP - Capture screenshot of website from URL exampleBy Hardik Savani | September 12, 2016 | | 2247 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
Today, i am going to give you example of how to grab screen shot from given URL using PHP curl. There are several website provide API for capture website screenshot image using their API Secret and Key.
In this example i am using screenshotmachine.com website API. This website provide very simple way to user their API. If you haven't account on screenshotmachine.com then you must create new account and get Account Key. So you have to just copy that key.
I also use variable "$accountKey", you have to just assign that key on that variable. It is very simple example and using only simple file.
Make sure you have images folder in your root path with full permission. All images will download and store on that table.
<title>PHP - Capture screenshot of website from URL</title>
$image = time().'.png';
$accountKey = 'your Account Key';
$ch = curl_init('http://api.screenshotmachine.com/?key='.$accountKey.'&size=M&format=png&url='.$_GET['url']);
$fp = fopen('images/'.$image, 'wb');
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FILE, $fp);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
<img src="images/<?php echo $image ?>" />
You can get more information from here : Screenshotmachine.
- How to get location information from ip address in Laravel ?
- How to check table is exists or not in Laravel 5?
- How to get months difference between two dates in laravel?
- How to redirect route with querystring in Laravel 5?
- Simple PHP Jquery Ajax CRUD(insert update delete) tutorial example with source code
- How to get filename from file path in MySQL?
- Laravel 5 Redirect to URL using redirect() helper
- How to scrolling table with fixed header in HTML?