PHP - Capture screenshot of website from URL exampleBy Hardik Savani | September 12, 2016 | | 2730 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
Today, i am going to give you example of how to grab screen shot from given URL using PHP curl. There are several website provide API for capture website screenshot image using their API Secret and Key.
In this example i am using screenshotmachine.com website API. This website provide very simple way to user their API. If you haven't account on screenshotmachine.com then you must create new account and get Account Key. So you have to just copy that key.
I also use variable "$accountKey", you have to just assign that key on that variable. It is very simple example and using only simple file.
Make sure you have images folder in your root path with full permission. All images will download and store on that table.
<title>PHP - Capture screenshot of website from URL</title>
$image = time().'.png';
$accountKey = 'your Account Key';
$ch = curl_init('http://api.screenshotmachine.com/?key='.$accountKey.'&size=M&format=png&url='.$_GET['url']);
$fp = fopen('images/'.$image, 'wb');
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FILE, $fp);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
<img src="images/<?php echo $image ?>" />
You can get more information from here : Screenshotmachine.
- Laravel 5 manual pagination with array example
- Laravel 5 import export to excel and csv using maatwebsite example.
- How to add tooltip Bootstrap?
- AngularJS - convert comma separated string to array example
- Laravel 5 Localization(trans helper) tutorial example
- Ajax Image Upload Example with Validation in PHP Laravel Framework
- How to check current password using hash check in Laravel 5.3?
- Jquery tooltip example code with demo using Jquery UI