PHP - Capture screenshot of website from URL exampleBy Hardik Savani | September 12, 2016 | | 8260 Viewer | Category : PHP
Today, i am going to give you example of how to grab screen shot from given URL using PHP curl. There are several website provide API for capture website screenshot image using their API Secret and Key.
In this example i am using screenshotmachine.com website API. This website provide very simple way to user their API. If you haven't account on screenshotmachine.com then you must create new account and get Account Key. So you have to just copy that key.
I also use variable "$accountKey", you have to just assign that key on that variable. It is very simple example and using only simple file.
Make sure you have images folder in your root path with full permission. All images will download and store on that table.
<title>PHP - Capture screenshot of website from URL</title>
$image = time().'.png';
$accountKey = 'your Account Key';
$ch = curl_init('http://api.screenshotmachine.com/?key='.$accountKey.'&size=M&format=png&url='.$_GET['url']);
$fp = fopen('images/'.$image, 'wb');
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FILE, $fp);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
<img src="images/<?php echo $image ?>" />
You can get more information from here : Screenshotmachine.
- Bootstrap - Show/Hide(toggle) Password input field using bootstrap-show-password.js Plugin
- How to create ban/revoke user functionality in Laravel 5 example ?
- Solved - opencart this merchant is not enabled for auth/settle
- How to execute artisan commands from route or controller in Laravel ?
- Laravel 5 - Simple user access control using Middleware
- Twitter bootstrap - fancy alert box example and demo using SweetAlert Plugin
- How to solve - you dont have permission to upload files in KCFinder ?
- How to optimize website speed and performance in Laravel 5.5 ?