PHP - Capture screenshot of website from URL exampleBy Hardik Savani | September 12, 2016 | | 1279 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
Today, i am going to give you example of how to grab screen shot from given URL using PHP curl. There are several website provide API for capture website screenshot image using their API Secret and Key.
In this example i am using screenshotmachine.com website API. This website provide very simple way to user their API. If you haven't account on screenshotmachine.com then you must create new account and get Account Key. So you have to just copy that key.
I also use variable "$accountKey", you have to just assign that key on that variable. It is very simple example and using only simple file.
Make sure you have images folder in your root path with full permission. All images will download and store on that table.
<title>PHP - Capture screenshot of website from URL</title>
$image = time().'.png';
$accountKey = 'your Account Key';
$ch = curl_init('http://api.screenshotmachine.com/?key='.$accountKey.'&size=M&format=png&url='.$_GET['url']);
$fp = fopen('images/'.$image, 'wb');
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FILE, $fp);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
<img src="images/<?php echo $image ?>" />
You can get more information from here : Screenshotmachine.
- How to send mail example in Laravel 5?
- How to add mysql trigger from migrations in Laravel 5?
- Mysql Hexadecimal color code store in binary datatype.
- PHP - Bootstrap autocomplete tokenfield with Ajax Example
- How to use groupby having with DB::raw in Laravel Query Builder?
- Laravel 5 Localization(trans helper) tutorial example
- Laravel 5 select with sum query example
- How to create authentication(login and registration) in Laravel 5.2?