PHP - Capture screenshot of website from URL exampleBy Hardik Savani | September 12, 2016 | | 1165 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
Today, i am going to give you example of how to grab screen shot from given URL using PHP curl. There are several website provide API for capture website screenshot image using their API Secret and Key.
In this example i am using screenshotmachine.com website API. This website provide very simple way to user their API. If you haven't account on screenshotmachine.com then you must create new account and get Account Key. So you have to just copy that key.
I also use variable "$accountKey", you have to just assign that key on that variable. It is very simple example and using only simple file.
Make sure you have images folder in your root path with full permission. All images will download and store on that table.
<title>PHP - Capture screenshot of website from URL</title>
$image = time().'.png';
$accountKey = 'your Account Key';
$ch = curl_init('http://api.screenshotmachine.com/?key='.$accountKey.'&size=M&format=png&url='.$_GET['url']);
$fp = fopen('images/'.$image, 'wb');
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FILE, $fp);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
<img src="images/<?php echo $image ?>" />
You can get more information from here : Screenshotmachine.
- Laravel 5 Ajax CRUD with Pagination example and demo from scratch
- Laravel 5.3 - import export csv and excel file into database
- How to get Query Strings Value in Laravel 5?
- PHP - File upload progress bar with percentage using form jquery example
- Laravel 5 import export to excel and csv using maatwebsite example.
- How to get last record of database table in Laravel?
- PHP - import excel file into mysql database tutorial