PHP - Capture screenshot of website from URL exampleBy Hardik Savani | September 12, 2016 | | 5907 Viewer | Category : PHP
Today, i am going to give you example of how to grab screen shot from given URL using PHP curl. There are several website provide API for capture website screenshot image using their API Secret and Key.
In this example i am using screenshotmachine.com website API. This website provide very simple way to user their API. If you haven't account on screenshotmachine.com then you must create new account and get Account Key. So you have to just copy that key.
I also use variable "$accountKey", you have to just assign that key on that variable. It is very simple example and using only simple file.
Make sure you have images folder in your root path with full permission. All images will download and store on that table.
<title>PHP - Capture screenshot of website from URL</title>
$image = time().'.png';
$accountKey = 'your Account Key';
$ch = curl_init('http://api.screenshotmachine.com/?key='.$accountKey.'&size=M&format=png&url='.$_GET['url']);
$fp = fopen('images/'.$image, 'wb');
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FILE, $fp);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
<img src="images/<?php echo $image ?>" />
You can get more information from here : Screenshotmachine.
- PHP - autocomplete websites with domain and logo using clearbit API
- How to get keys name from array using array helper in PHP Laravel ?
- Laravel 5 - create quick backend admin panel tutorial
- How to get Ip Address in Codeigniter?
- Bootstrap Color Picker Example using mjolnic colorpicker plugin
- How to rename column name foreign key constraint in MySql Query?
- How to resolve laravel 5 blank page on server?
- Simple Tags System Example in Laravel 5