PHP - Capture screenshot of website from URL exampleBy Hardik Savani | September 12, 2016 | | 1442 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
Today, i am going to give you example of how to grab screen shot from given URL using PHP curl. There are several website provide API for capture website screenshot image using their API Secret and Key.
In this example i am using screenshotmachine.com website API. This website provide very simple way to user their API. If you haven't account on screenshotmachine.com then you must create new account and get Account Key. So you have to just copy that key.
I also use variable "$accountKey", you have to just assign that key on that variable. It is very simple example and using only simple file.
Make sure you have images folder in your root path with full permission. All images will download and store on that table.
<title>PHP - Capture screenshot of website from URL</title>
$image = time().'.png';
$accountKey = 'your Account Key';
$ch = curl_init('http://api.screenshotmachine.com/?key='.$accountKey.'&size=M&format=png&url='.$_GET['url']);
$fp = fopen('images/'.$image, 'wb');
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FILE, $fp);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
<img src="images/<?php echo $image ?>" />
You can get more information from here : Screenshotmachine.
- How to get current url with parameters in Laravel 5?
- How to execute mysql query in laravel?
- How to redirect route with querystring in Laravel 5?
- PHP - Bootstrap autocomplete tokenfield with Ajax Example
- How to get ckeditor value with tags on ajax-submit ?
- Laravel 5 - Multiple markers in google map using gmaps.js
- Ckeditor required field validation example in Jquery
- PHP - File upload progress bar with percentage using form jquery example