Mysql procedure with pagination in laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | January 11, 2016 | | 5133 Viewer | Category : Laravel MySql
You are working on laravel with mysql database. you had created mysql procedure for get data and you want to call procedure with pagination in laravel 5 then you can not directly make pagination as laravel document.If you are using directly MySQL stored Procedure in your controller, model or repository and you want to give pagination like this way :
$data = DB::select(DB::raw('CALL hardik("hari")'))->paginate(5);
This way you found error in your Laravel 5 website. we can't give directly this way pagination because your procedure will get all the data from database. but we can give pagination this way :
$page = Input::get('page', 1);
$paginate = 2;
$data = DB::select(DB::raw('CALL hardik("hari")'));
$offSet = ($page * $paginate) - $paginate;
$itemsForCurrentPage = array_slice($data, $offSet, $paginate, true);
$data = new \Illuminate\Pagination\LengthAwarePaginator($itemsForCurrentPage, count($data), $paginate, $page);
- How to connect mysql database in node js with example?
- How to parse json in jquery ajax?
- How to add custom jquery validation for image file upload in summernote ?
- Multi select autocomplete jquery example with code
- How to install laravel framework on windows xampp server from scratch?
- Laravel 5 - How to create API Authentication using Passport ?
- Simple Tags System Example in Laravel 5
- Codeigniter multiple drag and drop image upload example from scratch