Mysql procedure with pagination in laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | January 11, 2016 | | 1822 Viewer | Category : Laravel MySql
Share this post:
You are working on laravel with mysql database. you had created mysql procedure for get data and you want to call procedure with pagination in laravel 5 then you can not directly make pagination as laravel document.If you are using directly MySQL stored Procedure in your controller, model or repository and you want to give pagination like this way :
$data = DB::select(DB::raw('CALL hardik("hari")'))->paginate(5);
This way you found error in your Laravel 5 website. we can't give directly this way pagination because your procedure will get all the data from database. but we can give pagination this way :
$page = Input::get('page', 1);
$paginate = 2;
$data = DB::select(DB::raw('CALL hardik("hari")'));
$offSet = ($page * $paginate) - $paginate;
$itemsForCurrentPage = array_slice($data, $offSet, $paginate, true);
$data = new \Illuminate\Pagination\LengthAwarePaginator($itemsForCurrentPage, count($data), $paginate, $page);
- How to resolve - tokenmismatchexception in verifycsrftoken.php Laravel 5 Ajax ?
- Laravel 5 File(Image) Upload Example with Validation
- How to get current month data in MySql PHP ?
- How to send mail example in Laravel 5?
- How to use elasticsearch from scratch in laravel 5?
- How to implement infinite ajax scroll pagination in Laravel 5?
- Simple Highcharts Chart Example using PHP MySQL Database
- How to get last executed mysql query in laravel ?