Mysql procedure with pagination in laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | January 11, 2016 | | 6561 Viewer | Category : Laravel MySql
You are working on laravel with mysql database. you had created mysql procedure for get data and you want to call procedure with pagination in laravel 5 then you can not directly make pagination as laravel document.If you are using directly MySQL stored Procedure in your controller, model or repository and you want to give pagination like this way :
$data = DB::select(DB::raw('CALL hardik("hari")'))->paginate(5);
This way you found error in your Laravel 5 website. we can't give directly this way pagination because your procedure will get all the data from database. but we can give pagination this way :
$page = Input::get('page', 1);
$paginate = 2;
$data = DB::select(DB::raw('CALL hardik("hari")'));
$offSet = ($page * $paginate) - $paginate;
$itemsForCurrentPage = array_slice($data, $offSet, $paginate, true);
$data = new \Illuminate\Pagination\LengthAwarePaginator($itemsForCurrentPage, count($data), $paginate, $page);
- Simple Example of Bootstrap Lightbox Plugin with demo
- Git remove last commit from local
- Laravel 5 client side validation using Parsley.js example
- Jquery tooltip example code with demo using Jquery UI
- How to set git config username and email?
- How to create custom scrollbar using jquery mcustomscrollbar plugin ?
- How to get Ip Address in Laravel 5?
- How to uninstall cordova and ionic in ubuntu