Share this post:
In this post i show you how to use autocomplete with multiple select option by jquery. I think you will did autocomplete for single option using jquery ui plugin. but in this post you can learn multi selection autocomplete using jquery ui. In bellow preview you can see how will output of your multiselect autocomplete because its like choose js or something like plugin. But for layout i just add my own css. this example i use jquery ui js file and one more multiselect js file that file through we can do multi select and one more thing you can also customization of autocomplete.multiselect.js file for example if you want to add custom attribute when select option. so, let's see preview and example.
<title>Autocomplete multiselect jquery Example</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://code.jquery.com/ui/1.10.4/themes/ui-lightness/jquery-ui.css"/>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/savanihd/multi-select-autocomplete/master/style.css"/>
<h2>Autocomplete multiselect jquery Example</h2>
<input id="myAutocompleteMultiple" type="text" />
var availableTags = [
Try this example and use in your projects...
IF you want to download this from git then you can download from here GitHub
- How to redirect route with querystring in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 Twitter OAuth using Socialite Package
- How to use soft delete in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 Ajax CRUD with Pagination example and demo from scratch
- Laravel 5 - Paypal Payment Integration example using netshell/paypal package from scratch
- How to Uninstall a Package in Laravel 5 Using Composer Command?
- How to get last executed mysql query in laravel ?
- How to send mail using mailable in laravel 5.3?