Share this post:
In this post i show you how to use autocomplete with multiple select option by jquery. I think you will did autocomplete for single option using jquery ui plugin. but in this post you can learn multi selection autocomplete using jquery ui. In bellow preview you can see how will output of your multiselect autocomplete because its like choose js or something like plugin. But for layout i just add my own css. this example i use jquery ui js file and one more multiselect js file that file through we can do multi select and one more thing you can also customization of autocomplete.multiselect.js file for example if you want to add custom attribute when select option. so, let's see preview and example.
<title>Autocomplete multiselect jquery Example</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://code.jquery.com/ui/1.10.4/themes/ui-lightness/jquery-ui.css"/>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/savanihd/multi-select-autocomplete/master/style.css"/>
<h2>Autocomplete multiselect jquery Example</h2>
<input id="myAutocompleteMultiple" type="text" />
var availableTags = [
Try this example and use in your projects...
IF you want to download this from git then you can download from here GitHub
- AngularJS - sorting(using orderby filter) table data example with demo
- How to add charts in Laravel 5 using Chart JS ?
- How to add CKEditor with image upload using KCFinder in PHP Example Code?
- How to solve 'There are no commands defined in the "cashier" namespace' in Laravel 5
- How to get year, month and day from timestamp date using carbon in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - where condition with two columns example code
- Laravel 5.4 - send email using Markdown Mailables
- Bootstrap Color Picker Example using mjolnic colorpicker plugin