Magento 2 - How to solve one or more indexers are invalid by command line?By Hardik Savani | March 10, 2017 | | 1836 Viewer | Category : Magento
When i was starting to work on my magento project from scratch, i installed successfully but when i added two or three products but it was not displaying on homepage or category page. I though what will be issue. after search i found it was issue because i require to reindex of product. I again found how to reindex, i though it re-index from admin panel, but i couldn't find any option in admin panel.
At Last i found i can solve "one or more indexers are invalid solved" error from command line, i open my terminal and go on root directory. I run bellow command on my root directory.
php bin/magento indexer:reindex
After fire above command all the product reindex and i get products on category detail page and also solve issue from admin panel.
I hope it can help you...
- Codeigniter 3 - CRUD(Create, Read, Update and Delete) using JQuery Ajax, Bootstrap, Models and MySQL
- PHP - Bootstrap autocomplete tokenfield with Ajax Example
- PHP - Input multiple tags with dynamic autocomplete example
- Simple PHP Jquery Ajax CRUD(insert update delete) tutorial example with source code
- CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) Example in Laravel 5.2 from Scratch
- Laravel 5 curl request example using ixudra/curl package
- Angular $scope.form value undefined on submit in ionic framework.
- How to set vertical align middle div by CSS in HTML?
- How to get current url with query string in codeigniter?
- Laravel 5.3 - Customize pagination templates example from scratch
- How to generate random alphanumeric string in PHP?
- Laravel 5 email verification with activation code example
- Solve - Installation request for guzzle/guzzle in laravel