Magento 2 - How to solve one or more indexers are invalid by command line?By Hardik Savani | March 10, 2017 | | 1358 Viewer | Category : Magento
When i was starting to work on my magento project from scratch, i installed successfully but when i added two or three products but it was not displaying on homepage or category page. I though what will be issue. after search i found it was issue because i require to reindex of product. I again found how to reindex, i though it re-index from admin panel, but i couldn't find any option in admin panel.
At Last i found i can solve "one or more indexers are invalid solved" error from command line, i open my terminal and go on root directory. I run bellow command on my root directory.
php bin/magento indexer:reindex
After fire above command all the product reindex and i get products on category detail page and also solve issue from admin panel.
I hope it can help you...
- Codeigniter 3 - CRUD(Create, Read, Update and Delete) using JQuery Ajax, Bootstrap, Models and MySQL
- PHP - Bootstrap autocomplete tokenfield with Ajax Example
- PHP - Input multiple tags with dynamic autocomplete example
- Simple PHP Jquery Ajax CRUD(insert update delete) tutorial example with source code
- CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) Example in Laravel 5.2 from Scratch
- How to stop setinterval() after sometimes in jquery?
- How to use groupby having with DB::raw in Laravel Query Builder?
- How to change date format using date filter in AngularJS?
- Laravel 5 - multiple files download with response example
- How to change view mode in bootstrap datepicker like yyyy-mm?
- How to implement infinite ajax scroll pagination in Laravel 5?
- How to revoke 'git add' before 'git commit' ?
- Codeigniter 3 - Generate PDF from view using dompdf library with example