Laravel where clause with date_format() exampleBy Hardik Savani | June 22, 2016 | | 1377 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
In this post, i share with you that how to use date_format() with where condition of Laravel query builder. When i was working on my project, i require to search with get only selected month and year records from created_at(timestamp) column. I was thinking how can i but i know date_format() of mysql. but don't know how to use in laravel where clause. At last i use DB::raw() of Laravel and it's work.
If you have also need to search this way then you can do it this way:
$data = DB::table("items")
- JQuery - Delete confirm modal using bootbox example
- How to implement lazy loading image with example for your website?
- How to set gmail configration for mail in Laravel?
- How to set multiple selected value in Chosen Jquery Plugin?
- PHP: How to count files in folder?
- Laravel 5 amazon s3 file upload tutorial - Part 2
- Mediafire PHP file uploading and get link example
- Laravel 5 - Authenticate user in NodeJS with socket io using JWT.