Laravel where clause with date_format() exampleBy Hardik Savani | June 22, 2016 | | 5322 Viewer | Category : Laravel
In this post, i share with you that how to use date_format() with where condition of Laravel query builder. When i was working on my project, i require to search with get only selected month and year records from created_at(timestamp) column. I was thinking how can i but i know date_format() of mysql. but don't know how to use in laravel where clause. At last i use DB::raw() of Laravel and it's work.
If you have also need to search this way then you can do it this way:
$data = DB::table("items")
- Laravel 5.5 Create Custom Middleware example
- Laravel - How to get current URL in controller or view?
- Fixed - MassAssignmentException in model.php laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.4 New Feature - Add new Components & Slots in Blade Template
- How to set value as key in PHP array?
- How to remove query string from URL using JQuery
- Laravel 5 - Generate Captcha code and Validation example using BotDetect package
- How to import CSV file using mysql