Laravel Validation Check if value is not equal to a another fieldBy Hardik Savani | July 25, 2019 | | 2034 Viewer | Category : Laravel
In this post, we will learn how to check two value must not be same validation in laravel. we can check using laravel different validation rule. you can use different validation rule for field value should not same in form.
You can use that validation with form fields. i will give you controller method with form validation.
This is very small things but it might be need some time to use in laravel application. you can use different validation like as bellow:
public function mergePost(Request $request)
'primaty_id' => 'required',
'secondary_id' => 'required|different:primaty_id'
dd('You can processed')...
I hope it can help you...
- How to create laravel 5 widgets ?
- How to get last inserted id in laravel 5?
- How to increment or decrement a column value in laravel?
- How to get days difference between two dates in laravel?
- How to set URL without http of Other site in Laravel?
- How to add ckeditor with image upload in Laravel ?
- How to create a text file for JSON and file download in Laravel 5?