Laravel redirect back with input and error message exampleBy Hardik Savani | January 10, 2019 | | 14176 Viewer | Category : PHP Laravel
Sometime, we need to redirect back to form page with input values and error messages in laravel 5 application. So if you have same require to back with validation error message or redirect back with input value then this post will help you.
we almost use laravel default validate method for validation because it will automatically redirect back with your previous form page. But sometime you need to set custom validation check or if condition then you can also redirect back() with error message like as default error message work.
In this post, i will give you very simple example to show you how you can redirect back with input parameter and error message.
Redirect with Error Message:
return back()->withErrors(['name.required', 'Name is required']);
Redirect with Input:
Redirect with Input and Errors:
->withErrors(['name.required', 'Name is required']);
I hope it can help you...
- Laravel 5.7 - Create REST API with authentication using Passport Tutorial
- Laravel 5.7 Autocomplete Search from Database using Typeahead JS
- How to check if View Exists or not in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 clear cache from route, view, config and all cache data from application
- How to get last inserted id in laravel 5?
- How to set gmail configration for mail in Laravel?
- How to get last executed mysql query in laravel ?
- How to set URL without http of Other site in Laravel?