Laravel - How to get current URL in controller or view?By Hardik Savani | July 20, 2016 | | 5008 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
We always require to get current URL path when work on ajax pagination or something, at that we require to get current page URL on Controller or blade file. So, you can get current url easily.
Laravel provide URL facade that way we can get current URL anywhere, as bellow you can see i use current() of URL facade. URL facade through you can get your current page url from every where. So you can check your current url this way:
$currentURL = URL::current();
- Twitter Bootstrap - Digital Clock picker with AM PM example using clockface plugin
- How to check if View Exists or not in Laravel 5?
- How to add dialog box in bootstrap?
- Which MySQL datatype use for store an IP address?
- Angularjs Simple Datepicker directive example code with Demo
- How to Uninstall a Package in Laravel 5 Using Composer Command?
- PHP - Getting Started PHPUnit test with simple example
- PHP: How to count files in folder?