Laravel 5.5 Simple CMS Website example using asgardcmsBy Hardik Savani | October 15, 2017 | | 5859 Viewer | Category : PHP Laravel Bootstrap MySql Installation Ubuntu
Today i am going to share with you how to use cms in laravel 5.5 application. As we know wordpress is best cms in the world and almost people like to use cms for his company website or blog. But if we think about codding style, security or structure then laravel framework is a best. So There are several provide laravel cms to make quick back end admin panel and also work like wordpress blog.
So, in this post i would like to introduce same simple cms using laravel, that know as "asgard cms". asgard cms provide very simple modules function and you can simply quick create modules like on wordpress. You can also get there are new theme from their website. They also provide many feature like as bellow:
- Page Management
- Media Management
- Flexible Permissions
- Easy Module Management
- Customise your Menus
- Role and Permission
So, here i will give you very simple and quick example to create project or website in laravel application. So you have to just simple follow bellow some command and get quick setup and using laravel application.
So let's just run bellow command for install asgardcms project.
Install Asgardcms Project:
composer create-project asgardcms/platform asgard
After run above command, you will get fresh installation of asgardcms project so now you have to install asgardcms configuration by following command:
Install AsgardCMS Configuration:
php artisan asgard:install
After run above command you have to setup, your project configuration like as bellow i gave you.
Enter your database driver (e.g. mysql, pgsql) [mysql]:
Enter your database host [127.0.0.1]:
Enter your database port :
Enter your database name [homestead]:
Enter your database username [homestead]:
Enter your database password (leave
for no password) [secret]:
Database successfully configured
Enter you application url (e.g. http://localhost, http://dev.example.com) [http://localhost]:
Starting the User Module setup...
Enter your first name:
Enter your last name:
Enter your email address:
Enter a password:
Please confirm your password:
Please wait while the admin account is configured...
Do you want to remove composer.lock from .gitignore ? (yes/no) [yes]:
Do you want to remove package-lock.json from .gitignore ? (yes/no) [yes]:
The application is now installed
Platform ready! You can now login with your username and password at /backend
Now we are ready to run our laravel cms using bellow command:
php artisan serve
Now you can open bellow url on your browser:
Now simple use bellow credential:
Then you can get dashboard, you can see how to manage it. i am going to set three screen shot so you can see how it looks.
You can get more information about asgardcms from here : Click Here
I hope it can help you.
Tags :Admin Bootstrap Theme Admin Panel asgardcms Example Laravel Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 Laravel 5.3 Laravel 5.4 Laravel 5.5
- Laravel 5.5 Create Custom Middleware example
- Laravel 5.5 CRUD Example from scratch
- Simple Tags System Example in Laravel 5
- Laravel 5 - Ajax crop image before upload using using croppie plugin
- Laravel 5 - Image Gallery CRUD example from scratch
- Laravel 5 - create quick backend admin panel tutorial
- Laravel 5 Ajax CRUD with Pagination example and demo from scratch
- How to set Datepicker in bootstrap?
- Laravel 5 - multiple files download with response example
- Laravel 5 login with Linkedin using Socialite Package
- PHP Codeigniter - Ajax Infinite Scroll Pagination Example
- Laravel 5 dropbox api file upload example using league/flysystem-dropbox package
- Laravel 5.5 New Feature - BladeIf Directive Example
- Laravel 5 - Full Text Search Example using Scout and Algolia Packages
- Autocomplete with images and custom html code in Jquery UI?