Laravel 5 - "syntax error or access violation 1055 in group by" SolvedBy Hardik Savani | February 15, 2017 | | 1785 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Yesterday i was working on my Laravel 5.4 application and when i use group by statement in query builder I found error like as bellow:
SQLSTATE: Syntax error or access violation: 1055 'admin.products.name' isn't in GROUP BY (SQL: select `products`.*, SUM(products_stock.stock) from `products` inner join `products_stock` on `products_stock`.`product_id` = `products`.`id` group by `products`.`id`)
I was thinking what will be error and why it comes. i thought maybe it comes from mysql. i just add following query using laravel builder as like bellow:
$data = DB::table("products")
But it's give me error as i add bellow. I searched on google and finally i found solution. You have to open batabase.php configuration file and we have to just "strict" equal to false. So do it like as bellow:
'connections' => [
'strict' => false,
I hope it can help you...
- Laravel 5 - elasticsearch with pagination example
- Solved - Access Not Configured. Google+ API (truncated...) on google console developer
- Laravel 5 - How to create custom error page with example
- GROUP_CONCAT with different SEPARATOR in laravel Example
- Laravel 5 - Image Gallery CRUD example from scratch
- How to get hours difference between two dates in laravel?
- How to select concat columns with Laravel Query Builder?
- Laravel 5.3 - Create Bootstrap Contact US Form using Form Request