Laravel 5 - "syntax error or access violation 1055 in group by" SolvedBy Hardik Savani | February 15, 2017 | | 5513 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Yesterday i was working on my Laravel 5.4 application and when i use group by statement in query builder I found error like as bellow:
SQLSTATE: Syntax error or access violation: 1055 'admin.products.name' isn't in GROUP BY (SQL: select `products`.*, SUM(products_stock.stock) from `products` inner join `products_stock` on `products_stock`.`product_id` = `products`.`id` group by `products`.`id`)
I was thinking what will be error and why it comes. i thought maybe it comes from mysql. i just add following query using laravel builder as like bellow:
$data = DB::table("products")
But it's give me error as i add bellow. I searched on google and finally i found solution. You have to open batabase.php configuration file and we have to just "strict" equal to false. So do it like as bellow:
'connections' => [
'strict' => false,
I hope it can help you...
- How to install laravel in your Android Phone
- How to get ckeditor value with tags on ajax-submit ?
- Laravel 5 import export to excel and csv using maatwebsite example.
- Jquery select2 ajax autocomplete example with demo in PHP
- Laravel 5 manual pagination with array example
- How to install laravel framework on windows xampp server from scratch?
- CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) Example in Laravel 5.2 from Scratch
- Laravel 5 Ajax CRUD with Pagination example and demo from scratch