Laravel 5 - "syntax error or access violation 1055 in group by" SolvedBy Hardik Savani | February 15, 2017 | | 450 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Yesterday i was working on my Laravel 5.4 application and when i use group by statement in query builder I found error like as bellow:
SQLSTATE: Syntax error or access violation: 1055 'admin.products.name' isn't in GROUP BY (SQL: select `products`.*, SUM(products_stock.stock) from `products` inner join `products_stock` on `products_stock`.`product_id` = `products`.`id` group by `products`.`id`)
I was thinking what will be error and why it comes. i thought maybe it comes from mysql. i just add following query using laravel builder as like bellow:
$data = DB::table("products")
But it's give me error as i add bellow. I searched on google and finally i found solution. You have to open batabase.php configuration file and we have to just "strict" equal to false. So do it like as bellow:
'connections' => [
'strict' => false,
I hope it can help you...
- How to get hours difference between two dates in laravel?
- AngularJS - How to Limit String Length using Filter?
- How to increase throttle lockout time and max Login Attempts in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.4 - send email using Markdown Mailables
- How to use groupby having with DB::raw in Laravel Query Builder?
- How to change date format using date filter in AngularJS?
- Laravel 5 - Class 'Input' not found issue?
- Laravel 5 - generate PDF from html view file and download using dompdf