Laravel 5 - "syntax error or access violation 1055 in group by" SolvedBy Hardik Savani | February 15, 2017 | | 4541 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Yesterday i was working on my Laravel 5.4 application and when i use group by statement in query builder I found error like as bellow:
SQLSTATE: Syntax error or access violation: 1055 'admin.products.name' isn't in GROUP BY (SQL: select `products`.*, SUM(products_stock.stock) from `products` inner join `products_stock` on `products_stock`.`product_id` = `products`.`id` group by `products`.`id`)
I was thinking what will be error and why it comes. i thought maybe it comes from mysql. i just add following query using laravel builder as like bellow:
$data = DB::table("products")
But it's give me error as i add bellow. I searched on google and finally i found solution. You have to open batabase.php configuration file and we have to just "strict" equal to false. So do it like as bellow:
'connections' => [
'strict' => false,
I hope it can help you...
- Laravel 5 custom pagination view example
- PHP - How to convert HTML file to PDF using Dompdf library?
- How to parse json in jquery ajax?
- How to use login throttle in laravel 5?
- How to upgrade node.js version in Ubuntu?
- How to rename column name foreign key constraint in MySql Query?
- How to create Laravel Resource Controller example?
- How to get url segment in Laravel 5?