Laravel 5 - "syntax error or access violation 1055 in group by" SolvedBy Hardik Savani | February 15, 2017 | | 3677 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Yesterday i was working on my Laravel 5.4 application and when i use group by statement in query builder I found error like as bellow:
SQLSTATE: Syntax error or access violation: 1055 'admin.products.name' isn't in GROUP BY (SQL: select `products`.*, SUM(products_stock.stock) from `products` inner join `products_stock` on `products_stock`.`product_id` = `products`.`id` group by `products`.`id`)
I was thinking what will be error and why it comes. i thought maybe it comes from mysql. i just add following query using laravel builder as like bellow:
$data = DB::table("products")
But it's give me error as i add bellow. I searched on google and finally i found solution. You have to open batabase.php configuration file and we have to just "strict" equal to false. So do it like as bellow:
'connections' => [
'strict' => false,
I hope it can help you...
- How to copy to clipboard without flash in AngularJS ?
- JQuery - Delete confirm modal using bootbox example
- How to create custom facade in laravel 5.2?
- Laravel 5 Localization(trans helper) tutorial example
- AngularJS - How to create read more/less toggle using Directive?
- Laravel - How to get current URL in controller or view?
- How to get maximum key value of array in PHP?
- Full Text Search in Laravel 5 Example