Laravel 5 json response from controller exampleBy Hardik Savani | May 11, 2016 | | 3472 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
If you are working with REST API then you always need to return json data response that way front-end developer can handle it easily. i created bellow controller method in this method i return json array response, that way you can understand very well. laravel 5 provide response() helper and it will help to response of json object. But if you are working on Core PHP then you have to do json_encode before send output. In laravel you can do it easily like this way:
public function getJsonData()
$myArray = ['id'=>1, 'name'=>'HD'];
- How to group by multiple columns in Laravel Query Builder?
- How to use inject view in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.2 API using JWT authentication tutorial from scratch example
- Laravel 5 - Barcode generator example using milon/barcode package
- Laravel 5 select with count query with group by example
- How to get filename from file path in MySQL?
- Laravel 5 - category treeview hierarchical structure example with demo
- Laravel 5 and Vue JS CRUD with Pagination example and demo from scratch