Laravel 5 json response from controller exampleBy Hardik Savani | May 11, 2016 | | 2155 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
If you are working with REST API then you always need to return json data response that way front-end developer can handle it easily. i created bellow controller method in this method i return json array response, that way you can understand very well. laravel 5 provide response() helper and it will help to response of json object. But if you are working on Core PHP then you have to do json_encode before send output. In laravel you can do it easily like this way:
public function getJsonData()
$myArray = ['id'=>1, 'name'=>'HD'];
- How to remove key from array in Laravel 5?
- Simple Highcharts Chart Example using PHP MySQL Database
- Install Sublime Text 3 in Ubuntu 14.04 using Terminal
- How to get Lat and Lon from google map API in Jquery PHP?
- How to get current month records in Laravel 5?
- Laravel - How to make subquery in select statement?
- How to check request method is GET or POST in Laravel?
- How to add text on image in laravel 5?