Laravel 5 json response from controller exampleBy Hardik Savani | May 11, 2016 | | 7536 Viewer | Category : Laravel
If you are working with REST API then you always need to return json data response that way front-end developer can handle it easily. i created bellow controller method in this method i return json array response, that way you can understand very well. laravel 5 provide response() helper and it will help to response of json object. But if you are working on Core PHP then you have to do json_encode before send output. In laravel you can do it easily like this way:
public function getJsonData()
$myArray = ['id'=>1, 'name'=>'HD'];
- How to get location information from ip address in Laravel ?
- How to set ANDROID_HOME environment variable in ubuntu?
- Laravel 5 - Implement Flash Messages with example
- Laravel 5.3 new feature and update - $loop variable
- How to clear log file using command in laravel 5 ?
- HTML/FORM not found in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - like query example using eloquent where clause.
- Laravel 5 - multiple files download with response example