Laravel 5 json response from controller exampleBy Hardik Savani | May 11, 2016 | | 1767 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
If you are working with REST API then you always need to return json data response that way front-end developer can handle it easily. i created bellow controller method in this method i return json array response, that way you can understand very well. laravel 5 provide response() helper and it will help to response of json object. But if you are working on Core PHP then you have to do json_encode before send output. In laravel you can do it easily like this way:
public function getJsonData()
$myArray = ['id'=>1, 'name'=>'HD'];
- laravel 5 change date format using carbon example
- How to implement Email Verification with Activation Code example from Scratch in Laravel 5.2 ?
- How to check current password using hash check in Laravel 5.3?
- Laravel 5 Facebook authentication using Socialite Package
- How to resolve - tokenmismatchexception in verifycsrftoken.php Laravel 5 Ajax ?
- Angularjs Simple Datepicker directive example code with Demo
- HTML/FORM not found in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 manual pagination with array example