Laravel 5 - How to get difference of time in minutes?By Hardik Savani | September 14, 2016 | | 923 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Sometimes we require to calculate minutes difference between two dates in Laravel Application. But Laravel provide Carbon class. Help of Carbon class we can simply calculate minutes difference between two dates. you can simply customize code also.
In Following example you can see, we have a two dates, first $to variable and second one $from variable. Carbon class diffInDays function using you can get difference between two dates.
So, let's see bellow example, it is pretty simple:
$to = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-6 3:30:34');
$from = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-6 3:30:54');
$diff_in_minutes = $to->diffInMinutes($from);
print_r($diff_in_minutes); // Output: 20
I hope you will find your solution.
- How to get product using rakuten marketing api in PHP?
- Laravel - How to make subquery in select statement?
- How to get current url with parameters in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - Image Upload and Resize Example using Intervention Image Package
- Laravel 5 - Full Text Search Example using Scout and Algolia Packages
- AngularJS - How to Limit String Length using Filter?
- HTML/FORM not found in Laravel 5?
- How to set gmail configration for mail in Laravel?