Laravel 5 - How to get difference of time in minutes?By Hardik Savani | September 14, 2016 | | 1323 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Sometimes we require to calculate minutes difference between two dates in Laravel Application. But Laravel provide Carbon class. Help of Carbon class we can simply calculate minutes difference between two dates. you can simply customize code also.
In Following example you can see, we have a two dates, first $to variable and second one $from variable. Carbon class diffInDays function using you can get difference between two dates.
So, let's see bellow example, it is pretty simple:
$to = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-6 3:30:34');
$from = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-6 3:30:54');
$diff_in_minutes = $to->diffInMinutes($from);
print_r($diff_in_minutes); // Output: 20
I hope you will find your solution.
- Laravel 5 - Twitter API using thujohn/twitter composer package tutorial
- How to create a text file for JSON and file download in Laravel 5?
- Laravel - How to get current URL in controller or view?
- Laravel guzzle http client POST request example
- AngularJS - Display Default image if original image does not exists with example
- How to set multiple selected value in Chosen Jquery Plugin?
- How to get Ip Address in Laravel 5?
- Codeigniter 3 - select2 ajax autocomplete from database example with demo