Laravel 5 - How to get difference of time in minutes?By Hardik Savani | September 14, 2016 | | 1957 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Sometimes we require to calculate minutes difference between two dates in Laravel Application. But Laravel provide Carbon class. Help of Carbon class we can simply calculate minutes difference between two dates. you can simply customize code also.
In Following example you can see, we have a two dates, first $to variable and second one $from variable. Carbon class diffInDays function using you can get difference between two dates.
So, let's see bellow example, it is pretty simple:
$to = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-6 3:30:34');
$from = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-6 3:30:54');
$diff_in_minutes = $to->diffInMinutes($from);
print_r($diff_in_minutes); // Output: 20
I hope you will find your solution.
- Laravel 5 - Google reCaptcha code and Validation example using anhskohbo/no-captcha package
- How to get ip address using php code?
- How to solve 'There are no commands defined in the "cashier" namespace' in Laravel 5
- How to check request is Ajax or not in Laravel 5?
- PHP - How to custom file uploading with CKEDITOR?
- How to create and use Middleware in Laravel 5?
- How to convert line breaks to br in jQuery ?
- Jquery Select2 - Select box with search example code