Laravel 5 - How to get difference of time in minutes?By Hardik Savani | September 14, 2016 | | 4574 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Sometimes we require to calculate minutes difference between two dates in Laravel Application. But Laravel provide Carbon class. Help of Carbon class we can simply calculate minutes difference between two dates. you can simply customize code also.
In Following example you can see, we have a two dates, first $to variable and second one $from variable. Carbon class diffInDays function using you can get difference between two dates.
So, let's see bellow example, it is pretty simple:
$to = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-6 3:30:34');
$from = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-6 3:30:54');
$diff_in_minutes = $to->diffInMinutes($from);
print_r($diff_in_minutes); // Output: 20
I hope you will find your solution.
- How to create middleware for XSS protection in laravel 5?
- Jquery - Animated typing effect using typed js example with demo
- How to set multiple selected value in Chosen Jquery Plugin?
- How to select concat columns with Laravel Query Builder?
- How to calculate age from date of birth column in mysql?
- Laravel guzzle http client POST request example
- Paytm payment gateway integration example in Laravel 5
- Laravel 5 login with Linkedin using Socialite Package