Laravel 5 - How to get difference of time in minutes?By Hardik Savani | September 14, 2016 | | 10332 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Sometimes we require to calculate minutes difference between two dates in Laravel Application. But Laravel provide Carbon class. Help of Carbon class we can simply calculate minutes difference between two dates. you can simply customize code also.
In Following example you can see, we have a two dates, first $to variable and second one $from variable. Carbon class diffInDays function using you can get difference between two dates.
So, let's see bellow example, it is pretty simple:
$to = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-6 3:30:34');
$from = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-6 3:30:54');
$diff_in_minutes = $to->diffInMinutes($from);
print_r($diff_in_minutes); // Output: 20
I hope you will find your solution.
- Laravel 5 email verification with activation code example
- Laravel - How to generate RSS Feed using roumen/feed package?
- How to integrate google map using gmaps.js in php example?
- Laravel 5 - Custom Helper Facade Class Example from scratch
- How to revoke 'git add' before 'git commit' ?
- How to get filename from file path in MySQL?
- PHP - Bootstrap autocomplete tokenfield with Ajax Example
- How to create quick apache virtual host in Ubuntu?