Laravel 5 - How to get difference of time in minutes?By Hardik Savani | September 14, 2016 | | 587 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Sometimes we require to calculate minutes difference between two dates in Laravel Application. But Laravel provide Carbon class. Help of Carbon class we can simply calculate minutes difference between two dates. you can simply customize code also.
In Following example you can see, we have a two dates, first $to variable and second one $from variable. Carbon class diffInDays function using you can get difference between two dates.
So, let's see bellow example, it is pretty simple:
$to = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-6 3:30:34');
$from = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-6 3:30:54');
$diff_in_minutes = $to->diffInMinutes($from);
print_r($diff_in_minutes); // Output: 20
I hope you will find your solution.
- Laravel 5 - like query example using eloquent where clause.
- How to define Global Variables in Laravel 5?
- Jquery modal dialog prompt using bootstrap bootbox JS example
- Laravel 5 clear cache from route, view, config and all cache data from application
- Laravel 5 Pagination example
- How to get ckeditor value with tags on ajax-submit ?
- PHP - I Can't get the $_POST Values on Ajax Request
- Laravel ajax render view with data example