Laravel 5 - How to get difference of time in minutes?By Hardik Savani | September 14, 2016 | | 7279 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Sometimes we require to calculate minutes difference between two dates in Laravel Application. But Laravel provide Carbon class. Help of Carbon class we can simply calculate minutes difference between two dates. you can simply customize code also.
In Following example you can see, we have a two dates, first $to variable and second one $from variable. Carbon class diffInDays function using you can get difference between two dates.
So, let's see bellow example, it is pretty simple:
$to = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-6 3:30:34');
$from = \Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:s:i', '2015-5-6 3:30:54');
$diff_in_minutes = $to->diffInMinutes($from);
print_r($diff_in_minutes); // Output: 20
I hope you will find your solution.
- Jquery modal dialog prompt using bootstrap bootbox JS example
- Laravel 5 curl request example using ixudra/curl package
- How to make read more link from string in PHP?
- How to get keys name from array using array helper in PHP Laravel ?
- How to get last executed query in Larave 5?
- Dynamic Autocomplete search using Bootstrap Typeahead JS Example
- How to get minimum key value of array in PHP?
- How to execute artisan commands from route or controller in Laravel ?