Laravel 5 clear cache from route, view, config and all cache data from applicationBy Hardik Savani | March 22, 2016 | | 140172 Viewer| Category : Laravel
In this post i would like to share my experience and solution. when i was working on my laravel e commerce website with gitlab. I was fetching one issue suddenly my view cache with error during development. i did try lot to refresh and something other but i can't see any more change in my view, but at last I did resolve my problem using laravel command so, let's see i added several command for clear cache from view, route, confir etc.
Reoptimized class loader:
php artisan optimize
Clear Cache facade value:
php artisan cache:clear
Clear Route cache:
php artisan route:cache
Clear View cache:
php artisan view:clear
Clear Config cache:
php artisan config:cache
Tags :Application Artisan Cache Clear Command Config Example Laravel Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 PHP Route View
- How to add jquery modal popup in PHP?
- laravel 5 change date format using carbon example
- How to create authentication(login and registration) in Laravel 5.2?
- Ajax Image Upload Example with Validation in PHP Laravel Framework
- Laravel 5 - GEO chart example and demo using lavacharts package
- How to remove specific value from php array?
- Laravel 5 select with sum query example
- How to remove query string from URL using JQuery