Laravel 5 clear cache from route, view, config and all cache data from applicationBy Hardik Savani | March 22, 2016 | | 100444 Viewer | Category : Laravel
In this post i would like to share my experience and solution. when i was working on my laravel e commerce website with gitlab. I was fetching one issue suddenly my view cache with error during development. i did try lot to refresh and something other but i can't see any more change in my view, but at last I did resolve my problem using laravel command so, let's see i added several command for clear cache from view, route, confir etc.
Reoptimized class loader:
php artisan optimize
Clear Cache facade value:
php artisan cache:clear
Clear Route cache:
php artisan route:cache
Clear View cache:
php artisan view:clear
Clear Config cache:
php artisan config:cache
Tags :Application Artisan Cache Clear Command Config Example Laravel Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 PHP Route View
- Laravel 5 amazon s3 file upload tutorial - Part 1
- How to add custom jquery validation for image file upload in summernote ?
- How to add mysql trigger from migrations in Laravel 5?
- Please provide a valid cache path. laravel error fixed
- Solve - no connection could be made target machine actively refused it laravel
- Crop, Resize, Frames etc on selected image in php using Aviary
- How to get filename from file path in MySQL?