Laravel 5 clear cache from route, view, config and all cache data from applicationBy Hardik Savani | March 22, 2016 | | 83230 Viewer | Category : Laravel
In this post i would like to share my experience and solution. when i was working on my laravel e commerce website with gitlab. I was fetching one issue suddenly my view cache with error during development. i did try lot to refresh and something other but i can't see any more change in my view, but at last I did resolve my problem using laravel command so, let's see i added several command for clear cache from view, route, confir etc.
Reoptimized class loader:
php artisan optimize
Clear Cache facade value:
php artisan cache:clear
Clear Route cache:
php artisan route:cache
Clear View cache:
php artisan view:clear
Clear Config cache:
php artisan config:cache
Tags :Application Artisan Cache Clear Command Config Example Laravel Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 PHP Route View
- Laravel 5 - GEO chart example and demo using lavacharts package
- How to rename column name foreign key constraint in MySql Query?
- AngularJS - How to render HTML value in ng-repeat ?
- How to check table is exists or not in Laravel 5?
- How to set bootstrap timepicker using datetimepicker library example code
- Laravel 5 - create quick backend admin panel tutorial
- PHP Script - Login with Facebook using facebook-php-sdk and MySQL example with demo
- PHP - Bootstrap autocomplete tokenfield with Ajax Example