Laravel 5 clear cache from route, view, config and all cache data from applicationBy Hardik Savani | March 22, 2016 | | 60820 Viewer | Category : Laravel
In this post i would like to share my experience and solution. when i was working on my laravel e commerce website with gitlab. I was fetching one issue suddenly my view cache with error during development. i did try lot to refresh and something other but i can't see any more change in my view, but at last I did resolve my problem using laravel command so, let's see i added several command for clear cache from view, route, confir etc.
Reoptimized class loader:
php artisan optimize
Clear Cache facade value:
php artisan cache:clear
Clear Route cache:
php artisan route:cache
Clear View cache:
php artisan view:clear
Clear Config cache:
php artisan config:cache
Tags :Application Artisan Cache Clear Command Config Example Laravel Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 PHP Route View
- How to create responsive menu in html/PHP ?
- How to send mail using zoho smtp server in PHP Laravel?
- How to use DB transactions in laravel 5?
- How to get table name from model in Laravel 5?
- How to get product using rakuten marketing api in PHP?
- Laravel 5 Join with subquery in Query Builder Example
- Laravel 5 - How to get difference of time in minutes?
- PHP - jquery datatables with mysql database example from scratch