Laravel 5 clear cache from route, view, config and all cache data from applicationBy Hardik Savani | March 22, 2016 | | 32504 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
In this post i would like to share my experience and solution. when i was working on my laravel e commerce website with gitlab. I was fetching one issue suddenly my view cache with error during development. i did try lot to refresh and something other but i can't see any more change in my view, but at last I did resolve my problem using laravel command so, let's see i added several command for clear cache from view, route, confir etc.
Reoptimized class loader:
php artisan optimize
Clear Cache facade value:
php artisan cache:clear
Clear Route cache:
php artisan route:cache
Clear View cache:
php artisan view:clear
Clear Config cache:
php artisan config:cache
Tags :Application Artisan Cache Clear Command Config Example Laravel Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 PHP Route View
- AngularJS tooltip using UI Bootstrap tpls HTML example with demo
- How to create a text file for JSON and file download in Laravel 5?
- How to get current controller name in view Laravel 5?
- Jquery - draggable sortable table rows example demo with bootstrap
- How to remove comma from string in jquery with example ?
- AngularJS - How to create read more/less toggle using Directive?
- How to implement infinite ajax scroll pagination in Laravel 5?
- Simple Example of Bootstrap Lightbox Plugin with demo