Laravel 5 clear cache from route, view, config and all cache data from applicationBy Hardik Savani | March 22, 2016 | | 42400 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
In this post i would like to share my experience and solution. when i was working on my laravel e commerce website with gitlab. I was fetching one issue suddenly my view cache with error during development. i did try lot to refresh and something other but i can't see any more change in my view, but at last I did resolve my problem using laravel command so, let's see i added several command for clear cache from view, route, confir etc.
Reoptimized class loader:
php artisan optimize
Clear Cache facade value:
php artisan cache:clear
Clear Route cache:
php artisan route:cache
Clear View cache:
php artisan view:clear
Clear Config cache:
php artisan config:cache
Tags :Application Artisan Cache Clear Command Config Example Laravel Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 PHP Route View
- How to install laravel in your Android Phone
- Laravel 5 - Custom Helper Facade Class Example from scratch
- Jquery email autocomplete example with demo using jquery.email-autocomplete.min.js
- PHP - How to convert HTML file to PDF using Dompdf library?
- How to create middleware for XSS protection in laravel 5?
- PHP - Input multiple tags with dynamic autocomplete example
- Jquery - input tags plugin example using jquery.tagsinput.js plugin
- Laravel 5.3 - Form Input Validation rules example with demo