Laravel 5 - Class 'Input' not found issue?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 2630 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
When i start to work on Laravel 5.2 at that time i fetch this problem "Class 'Input' not found". When i copy my old controller code from laravel 5.1 version that time i found this issue, but i also could use Input insted to Request but i want to use Input as it is. But at last found solution. you have to just use following aliase on your controller.
use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Input as Input
- PHP AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example From Scratch
- How to get days difference between two dates in laravel?
- AngularJS - How to Capitalize the first letter of word Using filter?
- Laravel 5 Facebook authentication using Socialite Package
- Laravel 5.2 and AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example.
- How to resolve laravel 5 blank page on server?
- Jquery tooltip example code with demo using Jquery UI
- How to create laravel 5 widgets ?