Laravel 5 - Class 'Input' not found issue?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 3716 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
When i start to work on Laravel 5.2 at that time i fetch this problem "Class 'Input' not found". When i copy my old controller code from laravel 5.1 version that time i found this issue, but i also could use Input insted to Request but i want to use Input as it is. But at last found solution. you have to just use following aliase on your controller.
use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Input as Input
- How to get last executed mysql query in laravel ?
- How to select concat columns with Laravel Query Builder?
- Select box with search option example in Jquery using Chosen Plugin
- Laravel 5 - Barcode generator example using milon/barcode package
- Laravel 5.3 - image dimension validation rules example
- How to implement lazy loading image with example for your website?
- PHP - How to implement Google new reCAPTCHA Code Example with Demo?
- How to parse json in jquery ajax?