Laravel 5 - Class 'Input' not found issue?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 5524 Viewer | Category : Laravel
When i start to work on Laravel 5.2 at that time i fetch this problem "Class 'Input' not found". When i copy my old controller code from laravel 5.1 version that time i found this issue, but i also could use Input insted to Request but i want to use Input as it is. But at last found solution. you have to just use following aliase on your controller.
use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Input as Input
- PHP - I Can't get the $_POST Values on Ajax Request
- Laravel 5.3 - import export csv and excel file into database
- PHP AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example From Scratch
- Codeigniter - Dynamic dependent dropdown using jquery ajax Example
- Laravel 5.2 and AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example.
- Laravel 5 - How to convert file(image, audio, video) extension using CloudConvert?
- AngularJS - How to create read more/less toggle using Directive?
- Mysql procedure with pagination in laravel 5?