Laravel 5 - Class 'Input' not found issue?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 5066 Viewer | Category : Laravel
When i start to work on Laravel 5.2 at that time i fetch this problem "Class 'Input' not found". When i copy my old controller code from laravel 5.1 version that time i found this issue, but i also could use Input insted to Request but i want to use Input as it is. But at last found solution. you have to just use following aliase on your controller.
use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Input as Input
- How to get site URL in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.3 - Call to undefined method Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder::lists() Solved
- How to set scroll to bottom in jquery?
- How to check if record exists or not in Laravel 5?
- How to generate random unique string in Laravel 5?
- How to Uninstall a Package in Laravel 5 Using Composer Command?
- How to use soft delete in Laravel 5?
- Bootstrap Color Picker Example using mjolnic colorpicker plugin