Laravel 5 - Class 'Input' not found issue?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 2155 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
When i start to work on Laravel 5.2 at that time i fetch this problem "Class 'Input' not found". When i copy my old controller code from laravel 5.1 version that time i found this issue, but i also could use Input insted to Request but i want to use Input as it is. But at last found solution. you have to just use following aliase on your controller.
use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Input as Input
- Laravel 5 - line chart example code using google charts API
- How to remove key from array in Laravel 5?
- Ajax - Cross-Origin Request Blocked in Larave 5?
- How to remove empty values from array in PHP?
- How to change view mode in bootstrap datepicker like yyyy-mm?
- How to add tooltip Bootstrap?
- Laravel 5 - elasticsearch with pagination example