Laravel 5 - Class 'Input' not found issue?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 1757 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
When i start to work on Laravel 5.2 at that time i fetch this problem "Class 'Input' not found". When i copy my old controller code from laravel 5.1 version that time i found this issue, but i also could use Input insted to Request but i want to use Input as it is. But at last found solution. you have to just use following aliase on your controller.
use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Input as Input
- PHP - How to implement Google new reCAPTCHA Code Example with Demo?
- Group by year month example in Laravel 5 using Query Builder
- Dynamic Autocomplete search using Bootstrap Typeahead JS Example
- How to clear log file using command in laravel 5 ?
- How to create authentication(login and registration) in Laravel 5.2?
- How to Uninstall a Package in Laravel 5 Using Composer Command?
- Laravel 5 select with count query with group by example