If you need to use am pm timepicker then you can choose jQuery Timepicker Plugin for getting timepicker. It's pretty simple to use as you can see bellow example. you can also you can set several options for timepicker, you can read more from here : timepicker.co.
So you have to just copy bellow code and run in your local system and check.....
<title>Jquery - Timepicker Example using jQuery Timepicker Plugin</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/timepicker/1.3.3/jquery.timepicker.min.css">
<div class="container text-center">
<h2>Jquery - Timepicker Example using jQuery Timepicker Plugin</h2>
<strong>Select Time:</strong> <input type="text" id="timepicker" class="from-control">
$( "#timepicker" ).timepicker();
- How to count unique domains from email address field in MySQL ?
- How to git ignore file permissions changes for commit?
- How to add mysql trigger from migrations in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - create quick backend admin panel tutorial
- How to add prefix in each key of PHP Array?
- AngularJS - sorting(using orderby filter) table data example with demo
- Laravel 5 create and download zip file example using chumper/zipper composer package
- How to make read more link from string in PHP?