Share this post:
If you need to use am pm timepicker then you can choose jQuery Timepicker Plugin for getting timepicker. It's pretty simple to use as you can see bellow example. you can also you can set several options for timepicker, you can read more from here : timepicker.co.
So you have to just copy bellow code and run in your local system and check.....
<title>Jquery - Timepicker Example using jQuery Timepicker Plugin</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/timepicker/1.3.3/jquery.timepicker.min.css">
<div class="container text-center">
<h2>Jquery - Timepicker Example using jQuery Timepicker Plugin</h2>
<strong>Select Time:</strong> <input type="text" id="timepicker" class="from-control">
$( "#timepicker" ).timepicker();
- How to Uninstall a Package in Laravel 5 Using Composer Command?
- How to set gmail configration for mail in Laravel?
- PHP Image upload without refreshing page using jquery example
- How to get days difference between two dates in laravel?
- Laravel 5 - Twitter API using thujohn/twitter composer package tutorial
- Laravel 5.2 - User ACL Roles and Permissions with Middleware using entrust from Scratch Tutorial
- Laravel 5.3 - How to create SEO friendly sluggable URL
- How to get Lat and Lon from google map API in Jquery PHP?