Share this post:
If you need to use am pm timepicker then you can choose jQuery Timepicker Plugin for getting timepicker. It's pretty simple to use as you can see bellow example. you can also you can set several options for timepicker, you can read more from here : timepicker.co.
So you have to just copy bellow code and run in your local system and check.....
<title>Jquery - Timepicker Example using jQuery Timepicker Plugin</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/timepicker/1.3.3/jquery.timepicker.min.css">
<div class="container text-center">
<h2>Jquery - Timepicker Example using jQuery Timepicker Plugin</h2>
<strong>Select Time:</strong> <input type="text" id="timepicker" class="from-control">
$( "#timepicker" ).timepicker();
- How to set ANDROID_HOME environment variable in ubuntu?
- Example of unionAll in Query Builder Laravel 5
- How to generate route with query string parameter in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.3 Image Upload with Validation example
- Laravel 5 - Example of Database Seeder with insert sample data
- Laravel 5 - Authenticate user in NodeJS with socket io using JWT.
- How to resolve - tokenmismatchexception in verifycsrftoken.php Laravel 5 Ajax ?
- How to get last executed query in Larave 5?