If you need to use am pm timepicker then you can choose jQuery Timepicker Plugin for getting timepicker. It's pretty simple to use as you can see bellow example. you can also you can set several options for timepicker, you can read more from here : timepicker.co.
So you have to just copy bellow code and run in your local system and check.....
<title>Jquery - Timepicker Example using jQuery Timepicker Plugin</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/timepicker/1.3.3/jquery.timepicker.min.css">
<div class="container text-center">
<h2>Jquery - Timepicker Example using jQuery Timepicker Plugin</h2>
<strong>Select Time:</strong> <input type="text" id="timepicker" class="from-control">
$( "#timepicker" ).timepicker();
- Laravel 5 - where condition with two columns example code
- PHP - How to create zip file and download using ZipArchive ?
- Laravel 5 and Vue JS CRUD with Pagination example and demo from scratch
- How to generate slug using str_slug() helper in Laravel 5?
- PHP - How to make dependent dropdown list using jquery Ajax?
- How to do remember me function at login option in laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 Instagram API tutorial with example
- Example of unionAll in Query Builder Laravel 5