If you need to use am pm timepicker then you can choose jQuery Timepicker Plugin for getting timepicker. It's pretty simple to use as you can see bellow example. you can also you can set several options for timepicker, you can read more from here : timepicker.co.
So you have to just copy bellow code and run in your local system and check.....
<title>Jquery - Timepicker Example using jQuery Timepicker Plugin</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/timepicker/1.3.3/jquery.timepicker.min.css">
<div class="container text-center">
<h2>Jquery - Timepicker Example using jQuery Timepicker Plugin</h2>
<strong>Select Time:</strong> <input type="text" id="timepicker" class="from-control">
$( "#timepicker" ).timepicker();
- How to set scroll to bottom in jquery?
- How to get last inserted id in laravel 5?
- HTML/FORM not found in Laravel 5?
- How to set URL without http of Other site in Laravel?
- Laravel 5 - Authenticate user in NodeJS with socket io using JWT.
- Laravel 5 - Confirmation before delete record from database example
- PHP Laravel 5 - Sub-domain routing file Example
- Laravel notification message popup using toastr js plugin