Share this post:
If you need to use am pm timepicker then you can choose jQuery Timepicker Plugin for getting timepicker. It's pretty simple to use as you can see bellow example. you can also you can set several options for timepicker, you can read more from here : timepicker.co.
So you have to just copy bellow code and run in your local system and check.....
<title>Jquery - Timepicker Example using jQuery Timepicker Plugin</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/timepicker/1.3.3/jquery.timepicker.min.css">
<div class="container text-center">
<h2>Jquery - Timepicker Example using jQuery Timepicker Plugin</h2>
<strong>Select Time:</strong> <input type="text" id="timepicker" class="from-control">
$( "#timepicker" ).timepicker();
- Laravel 5 - multiple files download with response example
- PHP - jquery ajax crop image before upload using croppie plugin
- Laravel 5.3 new feature and update - $loop variable
- JQuery - Delete confirm modal using bootbox example
- How to remove null values from array in PHP?
- How to add pagination with union in Laravel 4 and Laravel 5 ?
- Laravel 5 amazon s3 file upload tutorial - Part 2
- How to get site URL in Laravel 5?