Share this post:
Today, i am going to show you how to make autocomplete email address using Jquery. email-autocomplete plugin through we can simple email autocomplete in our PHP, .net or etc project.
In this example i use bellow js and css
I also use bootstrap for better layout. I created very simple and full example so you don't have to do anything.
So, you can run bellow example and also see demo.
<title>Jquery email autocomplete example</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.7/css/bootstrap.min.css">
<input id="email" name="email" class="form-control" type="email" placeholder="Enter Email" />
If you can't have access jquery.email-autocomplete.min.js file from url then you can get from here : Click Here.
- How to implement lazy loading image with example for your website?
- PHP - autocomplete websites with domain and logo using clearbit API
- Jquery select2 ajax autocomplete example with demo in PHP
- Dynamic Autocomplete search using Bootstrap Typeahead JS Example
- Multi select autocomplete jquery example with code
- How to get current month records in Laravel 5?
- Multiple database connections in laravel 5 Application
- How to use elasticsearch from scratch in laravel 5?
- How to add CKEditor with image upload using KCFinder in PHP Example Code?
- How to get last record of database table in Laravel?
- How to redirect route with querystring in Laravel 5?
- HTML/FORM not found in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.3 Image Upload with Validation example