Install Sublime Text 3 in Ubuntu 14.04 using TerminalBy Hardik Savani | May 18, 2016 | | 8308 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu Sublime
Nowdays, Sublime Text Editor is a most popular text editor in the world. Sublime Text Editor 3 are provide several packages like CodeFormatter, GitGutter, Git, Sidebar etc and that's why it is most popular and wide used in today.
If you want to install sublime text editor 3 in your ubuntu operating system then you can install easily using bellow terminal command. So just run bellow command and install sublime text editor.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/sublime-text-3
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install sublime-text-installer
- How to git force pull from remote branch ?
- How to get location information from ip address in Laravel ?
- PHP - import excel file into mysql database tutorial
- Laravel 5 - line chart example code using google charts API
- Paypal payment gateway integration in php source code example
- How to use DB transactions in laravel 5?
- How to use bootstrap colorpicker example code
- How to create quick apache virtual host in Ubuntu?