Install Sublime Text 3 in Ubuntu 14.04 using TerminalBy Hardik Savani | May 18, 2016 | | 817 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu Sublime
Share this post:
Nowdays, Sublime Text Editor is a most popular text editor in the world. Sublime Text Editor 3 are provide several packages like CodeFormatter, GitGutter, Git, Sidebar etc and that's why it is most popular and wide used in today.
If you want to install sublime text editor 3 in your ubuntu operating system then you can install easily using bellow terminal command. So just run bellow command and install sublime text editor.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/sublime-text-3
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install sublime-text-installer
- Laravel 5 - How to create custom error page with example
- Bootstrap notification popup box example using bootstrap-growl JS plugin with demo
- Jquery notification popup box example using toastr JS plugin with demo
- How to set bootstrap timepicker using datetimepicker library example code
- Display preview selected image in input type file using JQuery
- How to implement lazy loading image with example for your website?
- Codeigniter 3 - CRUD(Create, Read, Update and Delete) using JQuery Ajax, Bootstrap, Models and MySQL
- How to remove empty values from array in PHP?