Install Sublime Text 3 in Ubuntu 14.04 using TerminalBy Hardik Savani | May 18, 2016 | | 696 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu Sublime
Share this post:
Nowdays, Sublime Text Editor is a most popular text editor in the world. Sublime Text Editor 3 are provide several packages like CodeFormatter, GitGutter, Git, Sidebar etc and that's why it is most popular and wide used in today.
If you want to install sublime text editor 3 in your ubuntu operating system then you can install easily using bellow terminal command. So just run bellow command and install sublime text editor.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/sublime-text-3
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install sublime-text-installer
- How to solve 'There are no commands defined in the "cashier" namespace' in Laravel 5
- Laravel 5 - line chart example code using google charts API
- Laravel 5.2 multi auth example using Auth guard from scratch
- How can i get the path from laravel application root?
- How to add tooltip Bootstrap?
- Laravel 5.2 - User ACL Roles and Permissions with Middleware using entrust from Scratch Tutorial
- Laravel 5 Google OAuth authentication using Socialite Package
- How to select concat columns with Laravel Query Builder?