Install Sublime Text 3 in Ubuntu 14.04 using TerminalBy Hardik Savani | May 18, 2016 | | 6484 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu Sublime
Nowdays, Sublime Text Editor is a most popular text editor in the world. Sublime Text Editor 3 are provide several packages like CodeFormatter, GitGutter, Git, Sidebar etc and that's why it is most popular and wide used in today.
If you want to install sublime text editor 3 in your ubuntu operating system then you can install easily using bellow terminal command. So just run bellow command and install sublime text editor.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/sublime-text-3
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install sublime-text-installer
- Laravel - How to remove foreign key constraint using migration?
- Laravel 5 select with sum query example
- How to get config file value in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 clear cache from route, view, config and all cache data from application
- How to quick run laravel project?
- How to change app version code in Ionic framework
- How to get ip address using php code?
- How to add query string automatically on laravel pagination links ?