Install Sublime Text 3 in Ubuntu 14.04 using TerminalBy Hardik Savani | May 18, 2016 | | 1949 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu Sublime
Share this post:
Nowdays, Sublime Text Editor is a most popular text editor in the world. Sublime Text Editor 3 are provide several packages like CodeFormatter, GitGutter, Git, Sidebar etc and that's why it is most popular and wide used in today.
If you want to install sublime text editor 3 in your ubuntu operating system then you can install easily using bellow terminal command. So just run bellow command and install sublime text editor.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/sublime-text-3
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install sublime-text-installer
- Laravel 5 Redirect to URL using redirect() helper
- How to increment or decrement a column value in laravel?
- PHP - Getting Started PHPUnit test with simple example
- Solved - gulp error cannot find module laravel-elixir
- Laravel 5 File(Image) Upload Example with Validation
- Laravel after login, redirect back to previous url ?
- How to get site URL in Laravel 5?
- How to add ckeditor with image upload in Laravel ?