Install Sublime Text 3 in Ubuntu 14.04 using TerminalBy Hardik Savani | May 18, 2016 | | 10669 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu Sublime
Nowdays, Sublime Text Editor is a most popular text editor in the world. Sublime Text Editor 3 are provide several packages like CodeFormatter, GitGutter, Git, Sidebar etc and that's why it is most popular and wide used in today.
If you want to install sublime text editor 3 in your ubuntu operating system then you can install easily using bellow terminal command. So just run bellow command and install sublime text editor.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/sublime-text-3
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install sublime-text-installer
- Display preview selected image in input type file using JQuery
- Laravel 5 - Paypal Payment Integration example using netshell/paypal package from scratch
- How to get max attribute value in jquery?
- Angular $scope.form value undefined on submit in ionic framework.
- How to create snippets in sublime ?
- Laravel - How to search with comma separated values using Query Builder ?
- Laravel 5.5 Simple CMS Website example using asgardcms
- How to send mail using mailable in laravel 5.3?