Install Sublime Text 3 in Ubuntu 14.04 using TerminalBy Hardik Savani | May 18, 2016 | | 4340 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu Sublime
Share this post:
Nowdays, Sublime Text Editor is a most popular text editor in the world. Sublime Text Editor 3 are provide several packages like CodeFormatter, GitGutter, Git, Sidebar etc and that's why it is most popular and wide used in today.
If you want to install sublime text editor 3 in your ubuntu operating system then you can install easily using bellow terminal command. So just run bellow command and install sublime text editor.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/sublime-text-3
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install sublime-text-installer
- Laravel 5 client side validation using Parsley.js example
- How to solve - you dont have permission to upload files in KCFinder ?
- How to add CKEditor with image upload using KCFinder in PHP Example Code?
- PHP Image upload without refreshing page using jquery example
- How to set multiple selected value in Chosen Jquery Plugin?
- How to use foreach object in Nodejs ?
- How to check if View Exists or not in Laravel 5?