HTML/FORM not found in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | January 27, 2016 | | 36040 Viewer | Category : Laravel
If you want to use Form or Html class and when you will see error like ‘HTML’ class not found OR ‘Form’ class not found. don’t worry about that because Laravel 5 change the package. you should download the HTML and FORM class helper from given instruction above.
Add given bellow text to your composer.json file.
composer require laravelcollective/html
after fire composer update command After Update composer, open config/app.php and add this line to the ‘providers’ array:
Next, add these lines to the ‘aliases’ array:
'FORM' => 'Collective\Html\FormFacade',
'HTML' => 'Collective\Html\HtmlFacade',
- Laravel 5 - How to create API Authentication using Passport ?
- AngularJS - convert comma separated string to array example
- Bootstrap - Jquery multiple select with checkboxes example using bootstrap-multiselect.js plugin
- How to create custom facade in laravel 5.2?
- How to set vertical align middle div by CSS in HTML?
- How to get config file value in Laravel 5?
- Git remove last commit from local
- How to get soft deleted records in Laravel 5?