HTML/FORM not found in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | January 27, 2016 | | 33052 Viewer | Category : Laravel
If you want to use Form or Html class and when you will see error like ‘HTML’ class not found OR ‘Form’ class not found. don’t worry about that because Laravel 5 change the package. you should download the HTML and FORM class helper from given instruction above.
Add given bellow text to your composer.json file.
composer require laravelcollective/html
after fire composer update command After Update composer, open config/app.php and add this line to the ‘providers’ array:
Next, add these lines to the ‘aliases’ array:
'FORM' => 'Collective\Html\FormFacade',
'HTML' => 'Collective\Html\HtmlFacade',
- Example of trigger on after delete with update query mysql
- How to get Instagram followers count using JQuery Ajax?
- Jquery - Display a loading gif image before a image loads using Eager ImageLoader plugin
- Laravel 5 - generate PDF from html view file and download using dompdf
- Laravel 5 login with Linkedin using Socialite Package
- How can i get the path from laravel application root?
- Laravel 5 - inner join with multiple conditions example using Query Builder
- How to set config file value in Laravel 5?