HTML/FORM not found in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | January 27, 2016 | | 5339 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
If you want to use Form or Html class and when you will see error like ‘HTML’ class not found OR ‘Form’ class not found. don’t worry about that because Laravel 5 change the package. you should download the HTML and FORM class helper from given instruction above.
Add given bellow text to your composer.json file.
composer require laravelcollective/html
after fire composer update command After Update composer, open config/app.php and add this line to the ‘providers’ array:
Next, add these lines to the ‘aliases’ array:
'FORM' => 'Collective\Html\FormFacade',
'HTML' => 'Collective\Html\HtmlFacade',
- How to get last inserted id in laravel 5?
- Bootstrap Color Picker Example using mjolnic colorpicker plugin
- Jquery select2 ajax autocomplete example with demo in PHP
- PHP Image upload without refreshing page using jquery example
- Laravel 5 - Class 'Input' not found issue?
- How to count number of files in directory PHP?
- Laravel 5 Ajax CRUD with Pagination example and demo from scratch
- How to change date format using date filter in AngularJS?