HTML/FORM not found in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | January 27, 2016 | | 29861 Viewer | Category : Laravel
If you want to use Form or Html class and when you will see error like ‘HTML’ class not found OR ‘Form’ class not found. don’t worry about that because Laravel 5 change the package. you should download the HTML and FORM class helper from given instruction above.
Add given bellow text to your composer.json file.
composer require laravelcollective/html
after fire composer update command After Update composer, open config/app.php and add this line to the ‘providers’ array:
Next, add these lines to the ‘aliases’ array:
'FORM' => 'Collective\Html\FormFacade',
'HTML' => 'Collective\Html\HtmlFacade',
- Jquery Select2 - Select box with search example code
- Jquery Datepicker example code with demo using Jquery UI
- How to get current route name in Laravel 5?
- Laravel guzzle http client POST request example
- How to get maximum key value of array in PHP?
- Autocomplete with images and custom html code in Jquery UI?
- How to set gmail configration for mail in Laravel?
- PHP - multiple file uploading dropzone js example