HTML/FORM not found in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | January 27, 2016 | | 10927 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
If you want to use Form or Html class and when you will see error like ‘HTML’ class not found OR ‘Form’ class not found. don’t worry about that because Laravel 5 change the package. you should download the HTML and FORM class helper from given instruction above.
Add given bellow text to your composer.json file.
composer require laravelcollective/html
after fire composer update command After Update composer, open config/app.php and add this line to the ‘providers’ array:
Next, add these lines to the ‘aliases’ array:
'FORM' => 'Collective\Html\FormFacade',
'HTML' => 'Collective\Html\HtmlFacade',
- How to get last 2 days records from table using Mysql Query?
- How to get user agent value in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - Multiple markers in google map using gmaps.js
- Laravel 5.4 - send email using Markdown Mailables
- Laravel 5 - Google reCaptcha code and Validation example using anhskohbo/no-captcha package
- Laravel 5.2 multi auth example using Auth guard from scratch
- Laravel 5 - Dynamic Dependant Select Box using JQuery Ajax Example - Part 2
- laravel 5 change date format using carbon example