HTML/FORM not found in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | January 27, 2016 | | 38943 Viewer | Category : Laravel
If you want to use Form or Html class and when you will see error like ‘HTML’ class not found OR ‘Form’ class not found. don’t worry about that because Laravel 5 change the package. you should download the HTML and FORM class helper from given instruction above.
Add given bellow text to your composer.json file.
composer require laravelcollective/html
after fire composer update command After Update composer, open config/app.php and add this line to the ‘providers’ array:
Next, add these lines to the ‘aliases’ array:
'FORM' => 'Collective\Html\FormFacade',
'HTML' => 'Collective\Html\HtmlFacade',
- Laravel 5.2 multi auth example using Auth guard from scratch
- Laravel 5.5 CRUD Example from scratch
- How to generate random alphanumeric string in PHP?
- How to set config file value in Laravel 5?
- How to get hours difference between two dates in laravel?
- How to upload image with validation in PHP Codeigniter?
- Laravel 5.4 - send email using Markdown Mailables
- How to add charts in Laravel 5 using Highcharts ?