HTML/FORM not found in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | January 27, 2016 | | 25283 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
If you want to use Form or Html class and when you will see error like ‘HTML’ class not found OR ‘Form’ class not found. don’t worry about that because Laravel 5 change the package. you should download the HTML and FORM class helper from given instruction above.
Add given bellow text to your composer.json file.
composer require laravelcollective/html
after fire composer update command After Update composer, open config/app.php and add this line to the ‘providers’ array:
Next, add these lines to the ‘aliases’ array:
'FORM' => 'Collective\Html\FormFacade',
'HTML' => 'Collective\Html\HtmlFacade',
- Solve - Installation request for guzzle/guzzle in laravel
- PHP - Infinite Scroll Pagination using JQuery Ajax Example
- PHP - autocomplete websites with domain and logo using clearbit API
- How to Solve overwrite index.php in windows wampserver ?
- Laravel 5 create and download zip file example using chumper/zipper composer package
- Jquery - Show hide password in Password textbox using checkbox.
- Laravel 5 - Barcode generator example using milon/barcode package
- Laravel 5 notification alert using bootstrap notify plugin example