HTML/FORM not found in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | January 27, 2016 | | 3906 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
If you want to use Form or Html class and when you will see error like ‘HTML’ class not found OR ‘Form’ class not found. don’t worry about that because Laravel 5 change the package. you should download the HTML and FORM class helper from given instruction above.
Add given bellow text to your composer.json file.
composer require laravelcollective/html
after fire composer update command After Update composer, open config/app.php and add this line to the ‘providers’ array:
Next, add these lines to the ‘aliases’ array:
'FORM' => 'Collective\Html\FormFacade',
'HTML' => 'Collective\Html\HtmlFacade',
- Laravel 5 Stripe example using Laravel Cashier from Scratch
- Laravel 5 create custom artisan command with example
- How to insert multiple records in Laravel 5?
- How to get Lat and Lon from google map API in Jquery PHP?
- How to add pagination with union in Laravel 4 and Laravel 5 ?
- Multiple database connections in laravel 5 Application
- JQuery - Display loading image on ajax call example