HTML/FORM not found in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | January 27, 2016 | | 21864 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
If you want to use Form or Html class and when you will see error like ‘HTML’ class not found OR ‘Form’ class not found. don’t worry about that because Laravel 5 change the package. you should download the HTML and FORM class helper from given instruction above.
Add given bellow text to your composer.json file.
composer require laravelcollective/html
after fire composer update command After Update composer, open config/app.php and add this line to the ‘providers’ array:
Next, add these lines to the ‘aliases’ array:
'FORM' => 'Collective\Html\FormFacade',
'HTML' => 'Collective\Html\HtmlFacade',
- Laravel 5 dynamic autocomplete search using select2 JS Ajax - Part 1
- Laravel 5 mailchimp api integration from scratch with example
- How to add mysql trigger from migrations in Laravel 5?
- PHP Script - Login with Facebook using facebook-php-sdk and MySQL example with demo
- Which MySQL datatype use for store an IP address?
- How to use where clause with mysql function in Laravel 5?
- How to copy to clipboard without flash in AngularJS ?
- How to set global view variables using composer share in Laravel 5?