How to use groupby having with DB::raw in Laravel Query Builder?By Hardik Savani | July 6, 2016 | | 2078 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
We most probably require to use group by having because if you work on small project then it's not need to use generally. But if you work with big project like e-commerce, social or ERP level project then you may require to use having clause.
having clause, we can use simply if we have to compare with number or static value like as bellow:
But we need to compare with 10 instead of column name then it can't directly use column name. At that time we should use DB::raw() with column name.
In this example i want to show minimum quantity items, I have two tables one items and another one items_count both mysql table layout is here:
I need to get that product has less quantity to min_quantity of items table, so we check get that items using bellow query:
$items = DB::table("items")
,DB::raw('SUM(items_count.quantity) as total_quantity'))
You will find bellow output get only items no. 2.
 => stdClass Object
[id] => 2
[title] => Itsolutionstuff.com
[min_quantity] => 10
[total_quantity] => 5
- PHP - How to implement Google new reCAPTCHA Code Example with Demo?
- How to change Bootstrap Datepicker with specific date format?
- How to add jquery modal popup in PHP?
- Simple Add remove input fields dynamically using jquery with Bootstrap
- Laravel 5 mailchimp api integration from scratch with example
- Laravel 5.3 - Form Input Validation rules example with demo
- How to calculate age from date of birth column in mysql?
- Laravel 5 - like query example using eloquent where clause.