How to use groupby having with DB::raw in Laravel Query Builder?By Hardik Savani | July 6, 2016 | | 3577 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
We most probably require to use group by having because if you work on small project then it's not need to use generally. But if you work with big project like e-commerce, social or ERP level project then you may require to use having clause.
having clause, we can use simply if we have to compare with number or static value like as bellow:
But we need to compare with 10 instead of column name then it can't directly use column name. At that time we should use DB::raw() with column name.
In this example i want to show minimum quantity items, I have two tables one items and another one items_count both mysql table layout is here:
I need to get that product has less quantity to min_quantity of items table, so we check get that items using bellow query:
$items = DB::table("items")
,DB::raw('SUM(items_count.quantity) as total_quantity'))
You will find bellow output get only items no. 2.
 => stdClass Object
[id] => 2
[title] => Itsolutionstuff.com
[min_quantity] => 10
[total_quantity] => 5
- Laravel 5 custom pagination view example
- How to get gravatar image from email using Jquery?
- Codeigniter 3 - select2 ajax autocomplete from database example with demo
- Example of unionAll in Query Builder Laravel 5
- How to send mail example in Laravel 5?
- How to set gmail configration for mail in Laravel?
- Laravel ajax render view with data example