How to use groupby having with DB::raw in Laravel Query Builder?By Hardik Savani | July 6, 2016 | | 7949 Viewer | Category : Laravel
We most probably require to use group by having because if you work on small project then it's not need to use generally. But if you work with big project like e-commerce, social or ERP level project then you may require to use having clause.
having clause, we can use simply if we have to compare with number or static value like as bellow:
But we need to compare with 10 instead of column name then it can't directly use column name. At that time we should use DB::raw() with column name.
In this example i want to show minimum quantity items, I have two tables one items and another one items_count both mysql table layout is here:
I need to get that product has less quantity to min_quantity of items table, so we check get that items using bellow query:
$items = DB::table("items")
,DB::raw('SUM(items_count.quantity) as total_quantity'))
You will find bellow output get only items no. 2.
 => stdClass Object
[id] => 2
[title] => Itsolutionstuff.com
[min_quantity] => 10
[total_quantity] => 5
- Laravel 5 - GEO chart example and demo using lavacharts package
- How to copy one table data into another table using Mysql Query?
- How to upgrade node.js version in Ubuntu?
- Jquery notification popup box example using toastr JS plugin with demo
- PHP - Bootstrap autocomplete tokenfield with Ajax Example
- How to create middleware with parameters in Laravel 5?
- Bootstrap - maxlength validation with count remaining character example
- How to change Bootstrap Datepicker with specific date format?