How to use groupby having with DB::raw in Laravel Query Builder?By Hardik Savani | July 6, 2016 | | 1253 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
We most probably require to use group by having because if you work on small project then it's not need to use generally. But if you work with big project like e-commerce, social or ERP level project then you may require to use having clause.
having clause, we can use simply if we have to compare with number or static value like as bellow:
But we need to compare with 10 instead of column name then it can't directly use column name. At that time we should use DB::raw() with column name.
In this example i want to show minimum quantity items, I have two tables one items and another one items_count both mysql table layout is here:
I need to get that product has less quantity to min_quantity of items table, so we check get that items using bellow query:
$items = DB::table("items")
,DB::raw('SUM(items_count.quantity) as total_quantity'))
You will find bellow output get only items no. 2.
 => stdClass Object
[id] => 2
[title] => Itsolutionstuff.com
[min_quantity] => 10
[total_quantity] => 5
- How to increase throttle lockout time and max Login Attempts in Laravel 5?
- How to check current password using hash check in Laravel 5.3?
- Simple Highcharts Chart Example using PHP MySQL Database
- How to create and use Middleware in Laravel 5?
- Jquery Select2 - Select box with search example code
- Laravel 5 - How to prevent browser back button after user logout?
- Bootstrap - Input multiple tags example using Tag Manager Jquery Plugin
- Bootstrap SweetAlert - Confirm dialog box model with yes and no option example