How to use groupby having with DB::raw in Laravel Query Builder?By Hardik Savani | July 6, 2016 | | 15456 Viewer | Category : Laravel
We most probably require to use group by having because if you work on small project then it's not need to use generally. But if you work with big project like e-commerce, social or ERP level project then you may require to use having clause.
having clause, we can use simply if we have to compare with number or static value like as bellow:
But we need to compare with 10 instead of column name then it can't directly use column name. At that time we should use DB::raw() with column name.
In this example i want to show minimum quantity items, I have two tables one items and another one items_count both mysql table layout is here:
I need to get that product has less quantity to min_quantity of items table, so we check get that items using bellow query:
$items = DB::table("items")
,DB::raw('SUM(items_count.quantity) as total_quantity'))
You will find bellow output get only items no. 2.
 => stdClass Object
[id] => 2
[title] => Itsolutionstuff.com
[min_quantity] => 10
[total_quantity] => 5
- Laravel 5 and Vue JS CRUD with Pagination example and demo from scratch
- How to create captcha code in Laravel 5?
- AngularJS - Add Remove Input Fields Dynamically with PHP MySQLi
- Laravel 5 - generate PDF from html view file and download using dompdf
- How to create Laravel Resource Controller example?
- How to set global view variables using composer share in Laravel 5?
- How to disable right click on div using context menu jquery?
- How to disable model timestamps in Laravel 5.3?