How to upgrade node.js version in Ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 12, 2016 | | 3564 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu Node JS
Share this post:
In this post i want to share about how to update node version in ubuntu OS. I would like to share this post because i try lot to update my node js package. When i install 0.10.25 nodejs but i want to update nodejs current latest version. At that time i did try lot to upgrade but i can't update my node.
I have ubuntu 14.04 OS. One time i was working on native script framework and i need to update nodejs package at that time my Project Manager give me some command for update nodejs current version. I don't know where he found but now my system have latest version of node. So if you also want to update then run following command.
sudo npm cache clean -f
sudo npm install -g n
sudo n stable
- Laravel 5 Join with subquery in Query Builder Example
- AngularJS - scroll to a specific element using anchorscroll
- HTML/FORM not found in Laravel 5?
- Laravel tokenmismatchexception in verifycsrftoken.php - Solved
- How to get logged in user data in Laravel 5?
- How to remove null values from array in PHP?
- How to add multiple markers in google map
- How to remove white space from string in PHP?