How to upgrade node.js version in Ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 12, 2016 | | 1793 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu Node JS
Share this post:
In this post i want to share about how to update node version in ubuntu OS. I would like to share this post because i try lot to update my node js package. When i install 0.10.25 nodejs but i want to update nodejs current latest version. At that time i did try lot to upgrade but i can't update my node.
I have ubuntu 14.04 OS. One time i was working on native script framework and i need to update nodejs package at that time my Project Manager give me some command for update nodejs current version. I don't know where he found but now my system have latest version of node. So if you also want to update then run following command.
sudo npm cache clean -f
sudo npm install -g n
sudo n stable
- PHP - import excel file into mysql database tutorial
- PHP - Input multiple tags with dynamic autocomplete example
- How to redirect route with querystring in Laravel 5?
- How to generate random alphanumeric string in PHP?
- Laravel 5 - generate PDF from html view file and download using dompdf
- How to get product using rakuten marketing api in PHP?
- How to create and check custom header with middleware for REST API in Laravel 5 ?
- How to install laravel framework on windows xampp server from scratch?