How to uninstall cordova and ionic in ubuntuBy Hardik Savani | May 10, 2016 | | 13528 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu Ionic Framework
If you require to remove cordova and ionic from ubuntu then you uninstall using terminal command. you can uninstall cordova then you can just run bellow command. I added two command one for uninstall cordova and other uninstall ionic framework.
sudo npm uninstall -g cordova
sudo npm uninstall -g ionic
- Laravel 5.2 - User ACL Roles and Permissions with Middleware using entrust from Scratch Tutorial
- How to check image loaded or not in JQuery?
- Multi select autocomplete jquery example with code
- AngularJS - Display Default image if original image does not exists with example
- Laravel 5.2 multi auth example using Auth guard from scratch
- How to disable right click on div using context menu jquery?
- Sql function remove numeric characters from column example
- How to integrate paypal payment gateway with laravel 5.4