How to uninstall cordova and ionic in ubuntuBy Hardik Savani | May 10, 2016 | | 3867 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu Ionic Framework
Share this post:
If you require to remove cordova and ionic from ubuntu then you uninstall using terminal command. you can uninstall cordova then you can just run bellow command. I added two command one for uninstall cordova and other uninstall ionic framework.
sudo npm uninstall -g cordova
sudo npm uninstall -g ionic
- How to create Event for Mail sending in Laravel 5.2?
- How to use groupby having with DB::raw in Laravel Query Builder?
- AngularJS - How to call function on page load example with demo?
- PHP AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example From Scratch
- Laravel 5 - category treeview hierarchical structure example with demo
- Laravel 5 amazon s3 file upload tutorial - Part 2
- Simple Highcharts Chart Example using PHP MySQL Database
- Laravel 5 Pagination example