How to uninstall cordova and ionic in ubuntuBy Hardik Savani | May 10, 2016 | | 15655 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu Ionic Framework
If you require to remove cordova and ionic from ubuntu then you uninstall using terminal command. you can uninstall cordova then you can just run bellow command. I added two command one for uninstall cordova and other uninstall ionic framework.
sudo npm uninstall -g cordova
sudo npm uninstall -g ionic
- Laravel 5 Ajax CRUD with Pagination example and demo from scratch
- How to generate route with query string parameter in Laravel 5?
- PHP MySQL contact us form with validation using Bootstrap
- PHP - How to convert HTML file to PDF using Dompdf library?
- Laravel 5 mailchimp api integration from scratch with example
- How to change date format using date filter in AngularJS?
- Solved - opencart this merchant is not enabled for auth/settle
- Laravel 5 - Multiple Images Uploading using dropzone.js example with demo