How to uninstall cordova and ionic in ubuntuBy Hardik Savani | May 10, 2016 | | 2386 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu Ionic Framework
Share this post:
If you require to remove cordova and ionic from ubuntu then you uninstall using terminal command. you can uninstall cordova then you can just run bellow command. I added two command one for uninstall cordova and other uninstall ionic framework.
sudo npm uninstall -g cordova
sudo npm uninstall -g ionic
- How to add pagination with union in Laravel 4 and Laravel 5 ?
- Laravel after login, redirect back to previous url ?
- How to get months difference between two dates in laravel?
- Laravel 5 - Orderby random using rand() and DB::raw() example
- How to create custom helper in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.2 chat message module using socket.io, redis, express and nodejs from from scratch.
- How to get site URL in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - GEO chart example and demo using lavacharts package