How to uninstall cordova and ionic in ubuntuBy Hardik Savani | May 10, 2016 | | 7505 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu Ionic Framework
Share this post:
If you require to remove cordova and ionic from ubuntu then you uninstall using terminal command. you can uninstall cordova then you can just run bellow command. I added two command one for uninstall cordova and other uninstall ionic framework.
sudo npm uninstall -g cordova
sudo npm uninstall -g ionic
- How to send mail using mailable in laravel 5.3?
- How to get product using rakuten marketing api in PHP?
- Laravel 5 - Generate Captcha code and Validation example using BotDetect package
- How to get current route name in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 notification alert using bootstrap notify plugin example
- How to get current month data in MySql PHP ?
- How to generate route with query string parameter in Laravel 5?