How to uninstall cordova and ionic in ubuntuBy Hardik Savani | May 10, 2016 | | 9253 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu Ionic Framework
Share this post:
If you require to remove cordova and ionic from ubuntu then you uninstall using terminal command. you can uninstall cordova then you can just run bellow command. I added two command one for uninstall cordova and other uninstall ionic framework.
sudo npm uninstall -g cordova
sudo npm uninstall -g ionic
- How to remove key from array in Laravel 5?
- How to create Event for Mail sending in Laravel 5.2?
- Laravel 5 - Implementing datatables tutorial using yajra package
- How to create blade view file using command line in Laravel?
- How to get Instagram followers count using JQuery Ajax?
- How to add query string automatically on laravel pagination links ?
- How to send mail using mailable in laravel 5.3?
- AngularJS - How to Capitalize the first letter of word Using filter?