How to uninstall cordova and ionic in ubuntuBy Hardik Savani | May 10, 2016 | | 1651 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu Ionic Framework
Share this post:
If you require to remove cordova and ionic from ubuntu then you uninstall using terminal command. you can uninstall cordova then you can just run bellow command. I added two command one for uninstall cordova and other uninstall ionic framework.
sudo npm uninstall -g cordova
sudo npm uninstall -g ionic
- PHP - multiple file uploading dropzone js example
- Example of unionAll in Query Builder Laravel 5
- JQuery - Delete confirm modal using bootbox example
- AngularJS - simple image upload with preview example in PHP
- Laravel 5 Join with subquery in Query Builder Example
- How to integrate google map using gmaps.js in php example?
- Laravel 5 export to pdf using maatwebsite example
- How to create a text file for JSON and file download in Laravel 5?