How to uninstall cordova and ionic in ubuntuBy Hardik Savani | May 10, 2016 | | 18964 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu Ionic Framework
If you require to remove cordova and ionic from ubuntu then you uninstall using terminal command. you can uninstall cordova then you can just run bellow command. I added two command one for uninstall cordova and other uninstall ionic framework.
sudo npm uninstall -g cordova
sudo npm uninstall -g ionic
- Laravel 5.5 - Validation Data Return - New Feature
- Laravel where clause with date_format() example
- AngularJS - How to Capitalize the first letter of word Using filter?
- How to prevent submit form on enter key except textarea in JQuery?
- How to use foreach object in Nodejs ?
- AngularJS - convert comma separated string to array example
- How to check request method is GET or POST in Laravel?
- Ajax Image Upload Example with Validation in PHP Laravel Framework