How to uninstall cordova and ionic in ubuntuBy Hardik Savani | May 10, 2016 | | 5234 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu Ionic Framework
Share this post:
If you require to remove cordova and ionic from ubuntu then you uninstall using terminal command. you can uninstall cordova then you can just run bellow command. I added two command one for uninstall cordova and other uninstall ionic framework.
sudo npm uninstall -g cordova
sudo npm uninstall -g ionic
- How to send mail using mailable in laravel 5.3?
- Laravel 5 - Class 'Input' not found issue?
- How to retrieve number of twitter followers count without authentication or api ?
- How to Uninstall a Package in Laravel 5 Using Composer Command?
- Jquery - Animated typing effect using typed js example with demo
- How to disable right click on div using context menu jquery?
- Laravel 5 - Simple user access control using Middleware
- Laravel 5 and Vue JS CRUD with Pagination example and demo from scratch