How to uninstall cordova and ionic in ubuntuBy Hardik Savani | May 10, 2016 | | 11641 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu Ionic Framework
If you require to remove cordova and ionic from ubuntu then you uninstall using terminal command. you can uninstall cordova then you can just run bellow command. I added two command one for uninstall cordova and other uninstall ionic framework.
sudo npm uninstall -g cordova
sudo npm uninstall -g ionic
- How to use DB transactions in laravel 5?
- Laravel ajax render view with data example
- How to get current page url in PHP?
- Simple accordion example code with demo using jquery ui
- Jquery - Display a loading gif image before a image loads using Eager ImageLoader plugin
- Laravel 5.3 - Call to undefined method Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder::lists() Solved
- Codeigniter JQuery Ajax image upload example from scratch
- PHP MySQL contact us form with validation using Bootstrap