How to Uninstall a Package in Laravel 5 Using Composer Command?By Hardik Savani | May 8, 2016 | | 2013 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Sometimes, you may need to remove packages from your laravel application. I mean if you installed package but you don't need now and that useless in your project. you want to remove that useless package from your project that you remove using laravel composer command.
In this posts i am going to give you full example. first i install "illuminate/html" for i want to use like this way using composer command:
composer require illuminate/html
Now i don't require anymore "illuminate/html", so you can remove this way:
composer remove illuminate/html
- GROUP_CONCAT with different SEPARATOR in laravel Example
- How to add pagination with union in Laravel 4 and Laravel 5 ?
- How to add text on image in laravel 5?
- How to check request is Ajax or not in Laravel 5?
- AngularJS - sorting(using orderby filter) table data example with demo
- How to change view mode in bootstrap datepicker like yyyy-mm?
- How to create middleware for XSS protection in laravel 5?
- PHP download file from url using curl example