How to Uninstall a Package in Laravel 5 Using Composer Command?By Hardik Savani | May 8, 2016 | | 21838 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Sometimes, you may need to remove packages from your laravel application. I mean if you installed package but you don't need now and that useless in your project. you want to remove that useless package from your project that you remove using laravel composer command.
In this posts i am going to give you full example. first i install "illuminate/html" for i want to use like this way using composer command:
composer require illuminate/html
Now i don't require anymore "illuminate/html", so you can remove this way:
composer remove illuminate/html
- How to add dialog box in bootstrap?
- How to set Datepicker in bootstrap?
- Laravel - How to make subquery in select statement?
- Multiple database connections in laravel 5 Application
- How to get php.ini file path?
- How to redirect to external link with laravel 5?
- How to count number of files in folder and remove all files in folder example in Laravel 5 ?
- PHP - Getting Started PHPUnit test with simple example