How to Uninstall a Package in Laravel 5 Using Composer Command?By Hardik Savani | May 8, 2016 | | 5842 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Sometimes, you may need to remove packages from your laravel application. I mean if you installed package but you don't need now and that useless in your project. you want to remove that useless package from your project that you remove using laravel composer command.
In this posts i am going to give you full example. first i install "illuminate/html" for i want to use like this way using composer command:
composer require illuminate/html
Now i don't require anymore "illuminate/html", so you can remove this way:
composer remove illuminate/html
- How to get config file value in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 generate sitemap using roumen/sitemap package Example
- Laravel 5 - GEO chart example and demo using lavacharts package
- How to increase throttle lockout time and max Login Attempts in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 select with sum query example
- PHP - import excel file into mysql database tutorial
- How to add pagination with union in Laravel 4 and Laravel 5 ?
- Laravel 5 notification alert using bootstrap notify plugin example