How to Uninstall a Package in Laravel 5 Using Composer Command?By Hardik Savani | May 8, 2016 | | 2641 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Sometimes, you may need to remove packages from your laravel application. I mean if you installed package but you don't need now and that useless in your project. you want to remove that useless package from your project that you remove using laravel composer command.
In this posts i am going to give you full example. first i install "illuminate/html" for i want to use like this way using composer command:
composer require illuminate/html
Now i don't require anymore "illuminate/html", so you can remove this way:
composer remove illuminate/html
- Laravel 5 Stripe example using Laravel Cashier from Scratch
- How to resolve - No supported encrypter found. The cipher and / or key length are invalid. in Laravel 5
- How to set multiple selected value in Chosen Jquery Plugin?
- How to solve 'There are no commands defined in the "cashier" namespace' in Laravel 5
- Laravel 5.3 - whereDate(), whereMonth(), whereDay() and whereYear() examples.
- Laravel 5 json response from controller example
- How to get current controller name in view Laravel 5?
- How to check request method is GET or POST in Laravel?