How to Uninstall a Package in Laravel 5 Using Composer Command?By Hardik Savani | May 8, 2016 | | 4222 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Sometimes, you may need to remove packages from your laravel application. I mean if you installed package but you don't need now and that useless in your project. you want to remove that useless package from your project that you remove using laravel composer command.
In this posts i am going to give you full example. first i install "illuminate/html" for i want to use like this way using composer command:
composer require illuminate/html
Now i don't require anymore "illuminate/html", so you can remove this way:
composer remove illuminate/html
- Laravel 5 manual pagination with array example
- Install Sublime Text 3 in Ubuntu 14.04 using Terminal
- Laravel 5.4 New Feature - Add new Components & Slots in Blade Template
- How to change app version code in Ionic framework
- How to set multiple selected value in Chosen Jquery Plugin?
- How to generate route with query string parameter in Laravel 5?
- How to solve "Cannot find module 'bplist-parser'" ?
- Laravel 5 - whereIn and whereNotIn with subquery example using query builder