How to Uninstall a Package in Laravel 5 Using Composer Command?By Hardik Savani | May 8, 2016 | | 8298 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Sometimes, you may need to remove packages from your laravel application. I mean if you installed package but you don't need now and that useless in your project. you want to remove that useless package from your project that you remove using laravel composer command.
In this posts i am going to give you full example. first i install "illuminate/html" for i want to use like this way using composer command:
composer require illuminate/html
Now i don't require anymore "illuminate/html", so you can remove this way:
composer remove illuminate/html
- Mailgun setup with Laravel 5 example
- How to create middleware for XSS protection in laravel 5?
- laravel 5.4 New Feature - Add eloquent whereKey method
- How to get current month records in Laravel 5?
- How to hide div after some time using AngularJS?
- How to check current password using hash check in Laravel 5.3?
- How to get ckeditor value with tags on ajax-submit ?
- Laravel 5.2 multi auth example using Auth guard from scratch