How to Uninstall a Package in Laravel 5 Using Composer Command?By Hardik Savani | May 8, 2016 | | 16495 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Sometimes, you may need to remove packages from your laravel application. I mean if you installed package but you don't need now and that useless in your project. you want to remove that useless package from your project that you remove using laravel composer command.
In this posts i am going to give you full example. first i install "illuminate/html" for i want to use like this way using composer command:
composer require illuminate/html
Now i don't require anymore "illuminate/html", so you can remove this way:
composer remove illuminate/html
- How to confige Elasticsearch in our local system
- Codeigniter Angularjs http post not working
- How to get current route name in Laravel 5?
- Mysql Hexadecimal color code store in binary datatype.
- AngularJS - Display Default image if original image does not exists with example
- How to create ban/revoke user functionality in Laravel 5 example ?
- Laravel 5 Join with subquery in Query Builder Example
- Laravel 5.3 - Customize pagination templates example from scratch