How to store all record in laravel5 CacheBy Hardik Savani | February 11, 2016 | | 1019 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
if you are work with large application which depend on large query and required large number of record at that time your application performence littel bit down. that problem overcome with laravel Cache functionality.
Laravel Cache provide to you store your large query in cache so your application performence improve.
first of all you must write
Here is an example using Laravel’s Fluent Query Builder:
$users = DB::table('order')
Of course, we can do the same thing using laravel Eloquent:
$users = Order::orderBy('price', 'desc')
But, it's work fine with very simple database query
if you have work with more complex database query you need to use cache this way.
1.)Cache all records.
$orderTable = Cache::remember('orderTable', 60, function()
"SOME COMPLEX JOINS ETC.."
Here 'orderTable' is a cache variable you can use this when you get all records from the cache like that,
2.)Get records from Cache
$data = Cache::get('orderTable');
3.)remove Cache records from the Cache memory. it must be required when you insert new record other wise you want to update any records.
- Laravel 5 - Multiple Images Uploading using dropzone.js example with demo
- Laravel 5 manual pagination with array example
- PHP AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example From Scratch
- Laravel 5 Redirect to URL using redirect() helper
- Laravel 5.3 - How to create SEO friendly sluggable URL
- How to retrieve number of twitter followers count without authentication or api ?
- Bootstrap SweetAlert - Confirm dialog box model with yes and no option example
- How to get current month data in MySql PHP ?