How to store all record in laravel5 CacheBy Hardik Savani | February 11, 2016 | | 2865 Viewer | Category : Laravel
if you are work with large application which depend on large query and required large number of record at that time your application performence littel bit down. that problem overcome with laravel Cache functionality.
Laravel Cache provide to you store your large query in cache so your application performence improve.
first of all you must write
Here is an example using Laravel’s Fluent Query Builder:
$users = DB::table('order')
Of course, we can do the same thing using laravel Eloquent:
$users = Order::orderBy('price', 'desc')
But, it's work fine with very simple database query
if you have work with more complex database query you need to use cache this way.
1.)Cache all records.
$orderTable = Cache::remember('orderTable', 60, function()
"SOME COMPLEX JOINS ETC.."
Here 'orderTable' is a cache variable you can use this when you get all records from the cache like that,
2.)Get records from Cache
$data = Cache::get('orderTable');
3.)remove Cache records from the Cache memory. it must be required when you insert new record other wise you want to update any records.
- How to get last record of database table in Laravel?
- How to install composer using command line in ubuntu ?
- How to generate random unique string in Laravel 5?
- Mysql procedure with pagination in laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 amazon s3 file upload tutorial - Part 1
- Laravel 5.3 - whereDate(), whereMonth(), whereDay() and whereYear() examples.
- How to create responsive menu in html/PHP ?