How to store all record in laravel5 CacheBy Hardik Savani | February 11, 2016 | | 2351 Viewer | Category : Laravel
if you are work with large application which depend on large query and required large number of record at that time your application performence littel bit down. that problem overcome with laravel Cache functionality.
Laravel Cache provide to you store your large query in cache so your application performence improve.
first of all you must write
Here is an example using Laravel’s Fluent Query Builder:
$users = DB::table('order')
Of course, we can do the same thing using laravel Eloquent:
$users = Order::orderBy('price', 'desc')
But, it's work fine with very simple database query
if you have work with more complex database query you need to use cache this way.
1.)Cache all records.
$orderTable = Cache::remember('orderTable', 60, function()
"SOME COMPLEX JOINS ETC.."
Here 'orderTable' is a cache variable you can use this when you get all records from the cache like that,
2.)Get records from Cache
$data = Cache::get('orderTable');
3.)remove Cache records from the Cache memory. it must be required when you insert new record other wise you want to update any records.
- AngularJS - update bind ng-model input value from Jquery Code
- Angularjs Simple Datepicker directive example code with Demo
- How to fix and recover a “corrupt history file” in zsh?
- How to get last record from MySQL table in Codeigniter?
- How to integrate stripe payment gateway in Laravel 5.4 Application ?
- How to get php.ini file path?
- Laravel 5 - Orderby random using rand() and DB::raw() example
- Which MySQL datatype use for store an IP address?