How to solve - you dont have permission to upload files in KCFinder ?By Hardik Savani | June 30, 2016 | | 1496 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
I was working on my project and implementing KCEditor and CKFinder (the free one) with image upload, but when i tried to upload image i found error like "you don't have permissions to upload files".
So, i though maybe issue for folder permission because i used ubuntu OS. i gave whole ckfinder folder give full permission 777 and also give ckeditor folder too. but same error. At last i found how to solve it. So if you have also fetch this error then you have to open config.php file in conf folder of ckfinder and disabled equal to give false.
'disabled' => true,
'disabled' => false,
- PHP - How to convert HTML file to PDF using Dompdf library?
- Laravel 5 - Multiple Images Uploading using dropzone.js example with demo
- How to get url segment in Laravel 5?
- How to get size of directory in MB Laravel 5?
- How to check current password using hash check in Laravel 5.3?
- Laravel 5.2 chat message module using socket.io, redis, express and nodejs from from scratch.
- Jquery - Animated typing effect using typed js example with demo
- How to get ckeditor value with tags on ajax-submit ?