How to solve - you dont have permission to upload files in KCFinder ?By Hardik Savani | June 30, 2016 | | 2372 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
I was working on my project and implementing KCEditor and CKFinder (the free one) with image upload, but when i tried to upload image i found error like "you don't have permissions to upload files".
So, i though maybe issue for folder permission because i used ubuntu OS. i gave whole ckfinder folder give full permission 777 and also give ckeditor folder too. but same error. At last i found how to solve it. So if you have also fetch this error then you have to open config.php file in conf folder of ckfinder and disabled equal to give false.
'disabled' => true,
'disabled' => false,
- Simple Highcharts Chart Example using PHP MySQL Database
- How can i print php variable in jquery?
- How to stop setinterval() after sometimes in jquery?
- How to use groupby having with DB::raw in Laravel Query Builder?
- Ajax Image Upload using PHP and jQuery Example from scratch
- Laravel 5.3 - Create Bootstrap Contact US Form using Form Request
- How to generate random alphanumeric string in PHP?
- Jquery ajax request example