How to solve - you dont have permission to upload files in KCFinder ?By Hardik Savani | June 30, 2016 | | 879 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
I was working on my project and implementing KCEditor and CKFinder (the free one) with image upload, but when i tried to upload image i found error like "you don't have permissions to upload files".
So, i though maybe issue for folder permission because i used ubuntu OS. i gave whole ckfinder folder give full permission 777 and also give ckeditor folder too. but same error. At last i found how to solve it. So if you have also fetch this error then you have to open config.php file in conf folder of ckfinder and disabled equal to give false.
'disabled' => true,
'disabled' => false,
- How to select concat columns with Laravel Query Builder?
- Laravel 5 database backup using Laravel Backup Package
- PHP AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example From Scratch
- Laravel after login, redirect back to previous url ?
- Laravel 5 - Implementing datatables tutorial using yajra package
- How to remove null values from array in PHP?
- How to create Event for Mail sending in Laravel 5.2?
- How to remove special characters by mysql custom function.