How to solve - This cache store does not support tagging?By Hardik Savani | July 3, 2016 | | 20772 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
When i was working on ACL module for my project, i fetch error like : This cache store does not support tagging, if you use zizaco/entrust package for ACL and you fetch this error then you have to set array as cache driver, so open .evn file and change CACHE_DRIVER value this way:
- Paypal payment gateway integration in php source code example
- PHP: How to count files in folder?
- How to generate random unique string in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.3 - How to create SEO friendly sluggable URL
- How to add LIKE query in Elasticsearch?
- How to create middleware for XSS protection in laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 generate sitemap using roumen/sitemap package Example
- How to create a text file for JSON and file download in Laravel 5?