How to Solve overwrite index.php in windows wampserver ?By Hardik Savani | January 23, 2016 | | 1319 Viewer | Category : PHP Wampserver Installation
Share this post:
Many time you have face a problem in windows wampserver or virtualhost of index.php file overwrite. i also fetch that problem like:
In this url you can see index.php wtite in url, but URL must be without index.php. so if you are using windows wampserver then you can easily solve out this problem by folowing step:
1. Open File : C:\wamp\bin\apache\Apache2.4.4\conf\httpd.conf
2. Find : #LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so and
Then, Just Change, Only remove ‘#’ sign.
#LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
3.Restart: restart your wampserver.
At last you can open without index.php file like:
- Codeigniter 3 and AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example.
- Laravel 5 database backup using Laravel Backup Package
- Paytm payment gateway integration example in Laravel 5
- Mysql Hexadecimal color code store in binary datatype.
- Bootstrap SweetAlert - Confirm dialog box model with yes and no option example
- Mysql procedure with pagination in laravel 5?
- laravel 5.4 New Feature - Add eloquent whereKey method
- Laravel 5 notification alert using bootstrap notify plugin example