How to Solve overwrite index.php in windows wampserver ?By Hardik Savani | January 23, 2016 | | 2756 Viewer | Category : PHP Wampserver Installation
Many time you have face a problem in windows wampserver or virtualhost of index.php file overwrite. i also fetch that problem like:
In this url you can see index.php wtite in url, but URL must be without index.php. so if you are using windows wampserver then you can easily solve out this problem by folowing step:
1. Open File : C:\wamp\bin\apache\Apache2.4.4\conf\httpd.conf
2. Find : #LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so and
Then, Just Change, Only remove ‘#’ sign.
#LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
3.Restart: restart your wampserver.
At last you can open without index.php file like:
- Laravel 5 - Twitter API using thujohn/twitter composer package tutorial
- How to use foreach object in Nodejs ?
- Laravel 5 custom pagination view example
- Laravel 5.2 and AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example.
- PHP - How to remove duplicate values from multidimensional array?
- PHP - File upload progress bar with percentage using form jquery example
- Laravel 5 - How to implement gravatar image using thomaswelton/laravel-gravatar package
- Laravel 5 mailchimp api integration from scratch with example