How to Solve overwrite index.php in windows wampserver ?By Hardik Savani | January 23, 2016 | | 758 Viewer | Category : PHP Wampserver Installation
Share this post:
Many time you have face a problem in windows wampserver or virtualhost of index.php file overwrite. i also fetch that problem like:
In this url you can see index.php wtite in url, but URL must be without index.php. so if you are using windows wampserver then you can easily solve out this problem by folowing step:
1. Open File : C:\wamp\bin\apache\Apache2.4.4\conf\httpd.conf
2. Find : #LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so and
Then, Just Change, Only remove ‘#’ sign.
#LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
3.Restart: restart your wampserver.
At last you can open without index.php file like:
- Laravel 5 - Implementing datatables tutorial using yajra package
- Laravel 5 - like query example using eloquent where clause.
- Laravel 5 create Custom Validation Rule example.
- How to create laravel 5 widgets ?
- HTML/FORM not found in Laravel 5?
- How to implement Email Verification with Activation Code example from Scratch in Laravel 5.2 ?
- JQuery - Delete confirm modal using bootbox example
- Laravel 5 generate sitemap using roumen/sitemap package Example