How to Solve overwrite index.php in windows wampserver ?By Hardik Savani | January 23, 2016 | | 1090 Viewer | Category : PHP Wampserver Installation
Share this post:
Many time you have face a problem in windows wampserver or virtualhost of index.php file overwrite. i also fetch that problem like:
In this url you can see index.php wtite in url, but URL must be without index.php. so if you are using windows wampserver then you can easily solve out this problem by folowing step:
1. Open File : C:\wamp\bin\apache\Apache2.4.4\conf\httpd.conf
2. Find : #LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so and
Then, Just Change, Only remove ‘#’ sign.
#LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
3.Restart: restart your wampserver.
At last you can open without index.php file like:
- Bootstrap Color Picker Example using mjolnic colorpicker plugin
- laravel 5.4 New Feature - Add eloquent whereKey method
- Twitter Bootstrap - Digital Clock picker with AM PM example using clockface plugin
- Laravel ajax render view with data example
- AngularJS - How to Limit String Length using Filter?
- Laravel 5 - Barcode generator example using milon/barcode package
- Bootstrap - maxlength validation with count remaining character example
- Laravel 5 Join with subquery in Query Builder Example