How to Solve overwrite index.php in windows wampserver ?By Hardik Savani | January 23, 2016 | | 1968 Viewer | Category : PHP Wampserver Installation
Many time you have face a problem in windows wampserver or virtualhost of index.php file overwrite. i also fetch that problem like:
In this url you can see index.php wtite in url, but URL must be without index.php. so if you are using windows wampserver then you can easily solve out this problem by folowing step:
1. Open File : C:\wamp\bin\apache\Apache2.4.4\conf\httpd.conf
2. Find : #LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so and
Then, Just Change, Only remove ‘#’ sign.
#LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
3.Restart: restart your wampserver.
At last you can open without index.php file like:
- JQuery - Display loading image on ajax call example
- Paytm payment gateway integration example in Laravel 5
- How to add multiple markers in google map
- AngularJS - Display Default image if original image does not exists with example
- How to implement Email Verification with Activation Code example from Scratch in Laravel 5.2 ?
- Angular $scope.form value undefined on submit in ionic framework.
- How to convert array values to lowercase in PHP?
- How to create Event for Mail sending in Laravel 5.2?