How to Solve overwrite index.php in windows wampserver ?By Hardik Savani | January 23, 2016 | | 1686 Viewer | Category : PHP Wampserver Installation
Many time you have face a problem in windows wampserver or virtualhost of index.php file overwrite. i also fetch that problem like:
In this url you can see index.php wtite in url, but URL must be without index.php. so if you are using windows wampserver then you can easily solve out this problem by folowing step:
1. Open File : C:\wamp\bin\apache\Apache2.4.4\conf\httpd.conf
2. Find : #LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so and
Then, Just Change, Only remove ‘#’ sign.
#LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
3.Restart: restart your wampserver.
At last you can open without index.php file like:
- Simple Add remove input fields dynamically using jquery with Bootstrap
- AngularJS - How to call function on page load example with demo?
- Laravel 5 - How to create API Authentication using Passport ?
- Laravel 5 - generate PDF from html view file and download using dompdf
- jQuery Ajax X-editable bootstrap plugin to update records in PHP Example
- How to get filename without extension in PHP?
- How to integrate jQuery Fullcalendar using Bootstrap, PHP and MySQL ?
- How to change date format using date filter in AngularJS?