How to Solve overwrite index.php in windows wampserver ?By Hardik Savani | January 23, 2016 | | 974 Viewer | Category : PHP Wampserver Installation
Share this post:
Many time you have face a problem in windows wampserver or virtualhost of index.php file overwrite. i also fetch that problem like:
In this url you can see index.php wtite in url, but URL must be without index.php. so if you are using windows wampserver then you can easily solve out this problem by folowing step:
1. Open File : C:\wamp\bin\apache\Apache2.4.4\conf\httpd.conf
2. Find : #LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so and
Then, Just Change, Only remove ‘#’ sign.
#LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
3.Restart: restart your wampserver.
At last you can open without index.php file like:
- Laravel 5.3 - Customize pagination templates example from scratch
- Laravel 5 - category treeview hierarchical structure example with demo
- Bootstrap - Input multiple tags example using Tag Manager Jquery Plugin
- Mediafire PHP file uploading and get link example
- Laravel 5 login with Linkedin using Socialite Package
- Laravel 5 - Google reCaptcha code and Validation example using anhskohbo/no-captcha package
- Example of unionAll in Query Builder Laravel 5
- How to use Select with MySQL DATE_FORMAT() in Laravel?