How to solve "Cannot find module 'bplist-parser'" ?By Hardik Savani | April 23, 2016 | | 1959 Viewer | Category : Other
When i was working in my ionic mobile application on my ubuntu 14.04 system and i try to remove android platform at that time i see bellow error :
Error: Cannot find module 'bplist-parser'
at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:338:15)
at Function.Module._load (module.js:280:25)
at Module.require (module.js:364:17)
at require (module.js:380:17)
I also did try to remove all platform directly but i still found this error. I also search on google but i notice this error also phonegap, cordova, node.js etc. at last i found bellow command and solved, if you have also this error then you can try bellow command and check...
sudo npm install -g bplist-parser
- How to create REST API in Laravel 5 ?
- How to Install Sublime Text Editor 3 in Ubuntu?
- How to generate random unique string in Laravel 5?
- How to get site URL in Laravel 5?
- How to connect mysql database in node js with example?
- How to group by multiple columns in Laravel Query Builder?
- How to check empty or null in Mysql Query?
- Laravel - How to search with comma separated values using Query Builder ?