How to solve "Cannot find module 'bplist-parser'" ?By Hardik Savani | April 23, 2016 | | 983 Viewer | Category : Other
Share this post:
When i was working in my ionic mobile application on my ubuntu 14.04 system and i try to remove android platform at that time i see bellow error :
Error: Cannot find module 'bplist-parser'
at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:338:15)
at Function.Module._load (module.js:280:25)
at Module.require (module.js:364:17)
at require (module.js:380:17)
I also did try to remove all platform directly but i still found this error. I also search on google but i notice this error also phonegap, cordova, node.js etc. at last i found bellow command and solved, if you have also this error then you can try bellow command and check...
sudo npm install -g bplist-parser
- Laravel 5 Facebook authentication using Socialite Package
- Laravel 5.3 - Create Bootstrap Contact US Form using Form Request
- How to get months difference between two dates in laravel?
- How to get current route name in Laravel 5?
- How to send mail using mailable in laravel 5.3?
- Bootstrap progress bar animate example using bootstrap-progressbar.js
- Autocomplete with images and custom html code in Jquery UI?
- Laravel 5 - Multiple markers in google map using gmaps.js