How to solve "Cannot find module 'bplist-parser'" ?By Hardik Savani | April 23, 2016 | | 1462 Viewer | Category : Other
When i was working in my ionic mobile application on my ubuntu 14.04 system and i try to remove android platform at that time i see bellow error :
Error: Cannot find module 'bplist-parser'
at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:338:15)
at Function.Module._load (module.js:280:25)
at Module.require (module.js:364:17)
at require (module.js:380:17)
I also did try to remove all platform directly but i still found this error. I also search on google but i notice this error also phonegap, cordova, node.js etc. at last i found bellow command and solved, if you have also this error then you can try bellow command and check...
sudo npm install -g bplist-parser
- How to copy to clipboard without flash in AngularJS ?
- How to install composer using command line in ubuntu ?
- How to get current month data in MySql PHP ?
- How to remove comma from string in jquery with example ?
- Jquery ajax request example
- Solved Issue - "/usr/bin/env: ‘node’: No such file or directory"
- How to get keys name from array using array helper in PHP Laravel ?
- Paypal payment gateway integration in php source code example