How to solve "Cannot find module 'bplist-parser'" ?By Hardik Savani | April 23, 2016 | | 872 Viewer | Category : Other
Share this post:
When i was working in my ionic mobile application on my ubuntu 14.04 system and i try to remove android platform at that time i see bellow error :
Error: Cannot find module 'bplist-parser'
at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:338:15)
at Function.Module._load (module.js:280:25)
at Module.require (module.js:364:17)
at require (module.js:380:17)
I also did try to remove all platform directly but i still found this error. I also search on google but i notice this error also phonegap, cordova, node.js etc. at last i found bellow command and solved, if you have also this error then you can try bellow command and check...
sudo npm install -g bplist-parser
- PHP Image upload without refreshing page using jquery example
- PHP - autocomplete websites with domain and logo using clearbit API
- Response download with file in Laravel 5.3 example
- Group by year month example in Laravel 5 using Query Builder
- How to solve 'There are no commands defined in the "cashier" namespace' in Laravel 5
- Mediafire PHP file uploading and get link example
- How to get Ip Address in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - Implementing datatables tutorial using yajra package