How to solve "Cannot find module 'bplist-parser'" ?By Hardik Savani | April 23, 2016 | | 1621 Viewer | Category : Other
When i was working in my ionic mobile application on my ubuntu 14.04 system and i try to remove android platform at that time i see bellow error :
Error: Cannot find module 'bplist-parser'
at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:338:15)
at Function.Module._load (module.js:280:25)
at Module.require (module.js:364:17)
at require (module.js:380:17)
I also did try to remove all platform directly but i still found this error. I also search on google but i notice this error also phonegap, cordova, node.js etc. at last i found bellow command and solved, if you have also this error then you can try bellow command and check...
sudo npm install -g bplist-parser
- Bootstrap notification popup box example using bootstrap-growl JS plugin with demo
- How to add custom jquery validation for image file upload in summernote ?
- Laravel 5.3 Image Upload with Validation example
- How to prevent submit form on enter key except textarea in JQuery?
- How to change view mode in bootstrap datepicker like yyyy-mm?
- How to get latitude longitude from mysql in laravel 5?
- How to add Delete cascade to existing column in Laravel 5, without remove column?
- Laravel 5.5 New Feature - BladeIf Directive Example