How to set value as key in PHP array?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 524 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
Sometimes, we work on big php or other framework projects and we need to change array value as array key at that time you can learn from this post. In this example you can do that without foreach loop. For example if you have all country array but that array have key like 1,2,3,4... etc and value is country. at that time you need to make array like country as key and value both that way you can store it on database table directly.
We can do that using array_combine() of PHP array. array_combine() take two argument and both should be array. so, let's see exmple.
$myArray = ['1'=>'US','2'=>'India','3'=>'Brazil','4'=>'Germany'];
$result = array_combine($myArray,$myArray);
[US] => US
[India] => India
[Brazil] => Brazil
[Germany] => Germany
- How to implement lazy loading image with example for your website?
- Laravel 5 - Barcode generator example using milon/barcode package
- How to check if file exists or not in Laravel 5?
- How to connect mysql database in node js with example?
- How to get current controller name in view Laravel 5?
- JQuery - Display loading image on ajax call example
- PHP - Capture screenshot of website from URL example
- Ckeditor required field validation example in Jquery