How to set value as key in PHP array?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 568 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
Sometimes, we work on big php or other framework projects and we need to change array value as array key at that time you can learn from this post. In this example you can do that without foreach loop. For example if you have all country array but that array have key like 1,2,3,4... etc and value is country. at that time you need to make array like country as key and value both that way you can store it on database table directly.
We can do that using array_combine() of PHP array. array_combine() take two argument and both should be array. so, let's see exmple.
$myArray = ['1'=>'US','2'=>'India','3'=>'Brazil','4'=>'Germany'];
$result = array_combine($myArray,$myArray);
[US] => US
[India] => India
[Brazil] => Brazil
[Germany] => Germany
- How to change date format using date filter in AngularJS?
- How to solve 'There are no commands defined in the "cashier" namespace' in Laravel 5
- Order by using multiple columns and manually array field in Laravel?
- JQuery - Display loading image on ajax call example
- Solved - fatal: Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachable
- How to retrieve number of twitter followers count without authentication or api ?
- How to define Global Variables in Laravel 5?
- PHP Image upload without refreshing page using jquery example