How to set value as key in PHP array?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 641 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
Sometimes, we work on big php or other framework projects and we need to change array value as array key at that time you can learn from this post. In this example you can do that without foreach loop. For example if you have all country array but that array have key like 1,2,3,4... etc and value is country. at that time you need to make array like country as key and value both that way you can store it on database table directly.
We can do that using array_combine() of PHP array. array_combine() take two argument and both should be array. so, let's see exmple.
$myArray = ['1'=>'US','2'=>'India','3'=>'Brazil','4'=>'Germany'];
$result = array_combine($myArray,$myArray);
[US] => US
[India] => India
[Brazil] => Brazil
[Germany] => Germany
- How to disable model timestamps in Laravel 5.3?
- How to check file size when select multiple file validation using Jquery?
- Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed - Ubuntu phpmyadmin Resolve?
- Laravel 5 mailchimp api integration from scratch with example
- Laravel 5 - Implementing datatables tutorial using yajra package
- How to get current url with query string in codeigniter?
- Jquery tooltip example code with demo using Jquery UI
- How to retrieve number of twitter followers count without authentication or api ?