How to set value as key in PHP array?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 1504 Viewer| Category : PHP
Sometimes, we work on big php or other framework projects and we need to change array value as array key at that time you can learn from this post. In this example you can do that without foreach loop. For example if you have all country array but that array have key like 1,2,3,4... etc and value is country. at that time you need to make array like country as key and value both that way you can store it on database table directly.
We can do that using array_combine() of PHP array. array_combine() take two argument and both should be array. so, let's see exmple.
$myArray = ['1'=>'US','2'=>'India','3'=>'Brazil','4'=>'Germany'];
$result = array_combine($myArray,$myArray);
[US] => US
[India] => India
[Brazil] => Brazil
[Germany] => Germany
- Mediafire PHP file uploading and get link example
- JQuery - Display loading image on ajax call example
- How to count number of files in folder and remove all files in folder example in Laravel 5 ?
- PHP MySQL contact us form with validation using Bootstrap
- Simple Highcharts Chart Example using PHP MySQL Database
- How to redirect to external link with laravel 5?
- Codeigniter 3 - Basic CRUD application with MySQL Example with Demo
- How to fix and recover a “corrupt history file” in zsh?