How to set value as key in PHP array?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 957 Viewer | Category : PHP
Sometimes, we work on big php or other framework projects and we need to change array value as array key at that time you can learn from this post. In this example you can do that without foreach loop. For example if you have all country array but that array have key like 1,2,3,4... etc and value is country. at that time you need to make array like country as key and value both that way you can store it on database table directly.
We can do that using array_combine() of PHP array. array_combine() take two argument and both should be array. so, let's see exmple.
$myArray = ['1'=>'US','2'=>'India','3'=>'Brazil','4'=>'Germany'];
$result = array_combine($myArray,$myArray);
[US] => US
[India] => India
[Brazil] => Brazil
[Germany] => Germany
- Laravel 5 - "syntax error or access violation 1055 in group by" Solved
- How to solve 'There are no commands defined in the "cashier" namespace' in Laravel 5
- Mysql procedure with pagination in laravel 5?
- How to install laravel framework on windows xampp server from scratch?
- Crop, Resize, Frames etc on selected image in php using Aviary
- How to check empty or null in Mysql Query?
- How to merge two array with same keys without loop in PHP ?
- How to select concat columns with Laravel Query Builder?