How to set value as key in PHP array?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 476 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
Sometimes, we work on big php or other framework projects and we need to change array value as array key at that time you can learn from this post. In this example you can do that without foreach loop. For example if you have all country array but that array have key like 1,2,3,4... etc and value is country. at that time you need to make array like country as key and value both that way you can store it on database table directly.
We can do that using array_combine() of PHP array. array_combine() take two argument and both should be array. so, let's see exmple.
$myArray = ['1'=>'US','2'=>'India','3'=>'Brazil','4'=>'Germany'];
$result = array_combine($myArray,$myArray);
[US] => US
[India] => India
[Brazil] => Brazil
[Germany] => Germany
- PHP Script - Login with Facebook using facebook-php-sdk and MySQL example with demo
- Laravel 5 Ajax CRUD with Pagination example and demo from scratch
- How to get size of directory in MB Laravel 5?
- How to add multiple markers in google map
- How to get year, month and day from timestamp date using carbon in Laravel 5?
- Codeigniter Angularjs http post not working
- How to check request method is GET or POST in Laravel?
- Laravel 5.2 - User ACL Roles and Permissions with Middleware using entrust from Scratch Tutorial