How to set value as key in PHP array?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 688 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
Sometimes, we work on big php or other framework projects and we need to change array value as array key at that time you can learn from this post. In this example you can do that without foreach loop. For example if you have all country array but that array have key like 1,2,3,4... etc and value is country. at that time you need to make array like country as key and value both that way you can store it on database table directly.
We can do that using array_combine() of PHP array. array_combine() take two argument and both should be array. so, let's see exmple.
$myArray = ['1'=>'US','2'=>'India','3'=>'Brazil','4'=>'Germany'];
$result = array_combine($myArray,$myArray);
[US] => US
[India] => India
[Brazil] => Brazil
[Germany] => Germany
- Laravel 5.4 New Feature - Add new Components & Slots in Blade Template
- Laravel 5 - How to create custom error page with example
- Solved - opencart this merchant is not enabled for auth/settle
- How to solve - you dont have permission to upload files in KCFinder ?
- How to get php.ini file path?
- AngularJS - scroll to a specific element using anchorscroll
- How to get ckeditor value with tags on ajax-submit ?
- Simple PHP Jquery Ajax CRUD(insert update delete) tutorial example with source code