Share this post:
If you require to set selected value in Chosen Jquery Plugin then you can done using val() with trigger(). Some days ago, i had worked my php project i needed to set selected value wiht chosen and also multiple selected value both. After some try i found how to do with if set single selected value using val().
But i was confuse with dropdown multiple selected value, but at last i found how to give value, we have to just pass array in val(). As bellow i mention both way how could done.
Set Single Value:
var my_val = 3;
Set Multiple Value:
var my_val = 3,4,6;
var str_array = my_val.split(',');
- Laravel 5 - line chart example code using google charts API
- How can i get the path from laravel application root?
- How to get url segment in Laravel 5?
- How to create laravel 5 widgets ?
- Laravel 5 clear cache from route, view, config and all cache data from application
- Order by using multiple columns and manually array field in Laravel?
- How to solve 'There are no commands defined in the "cashier" namespace' in Laravel 5
- How to solve - This cache store does not support tagging?