How to set gmail configration for mail in Laravel?By Hardik Savani | January 22, 2016 | | 2840 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
If you are working with laravel and you need to setup gmail configration for send email. if you want to set configration of gmail then first go to mail.php file, you are work on laravel 4 and laravel 5 its not issue, because you can set comman setting for both version of laravel framwork.
'driver' => smtp,
'host' => smtp.gmail.com,
'port' => 587,
'from' => ['address' => 'email@example.com', 'name' => 'Test'],
'encryption' => tls,
'username' => firstname.lastname@example.org,
'password' => test123,
'sendmail' => '/usr/sbin/sendmail -bs',
'pretend' => false,
this way you can set your gmail account details and try this but if you still find error then you have problem security. you have open this link : https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps
Then check on Turn On
- Laravel 5 clear cache from route, view, config and all cache data from application
- laravel 5 change date format using carbon example
- Laravel 5.3 - How to create SEO friendly sluggable URL
- How to create a text file for JSON and file download in Laravel 5?
- How to get year, month and day from timestamp date using carbon in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.2 API using JWT authentication tutorial from scratch example
- Laravel 5 - Full Text Search Example using Scout and Algolia Packages
- Laravel 5 dynamic autocomplete search using select2 JS Ajax - Part 2