How to set gmail configration for mail in Laravel?By Hardik Savani | January 22, 2016 | | 4338 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
If you are working with laravel and you need to setup gmail configration for send email. if you want to set configration of gmail then first go to mail.php file, you are work on laravel 4 and laravel 5 its not issue, because you can set comman setting for both version of laravel framwork.
'driver' => smtp,
'host' => smtp.gmail.com,
'port' => 587,
'from' => ['address' => 'email@example.com', 'name' => 'Test'],
'encryption' => tls,
'username' => firstname.lastname@example.org,
'password' => test123,
'sendmail' => '/usr/sbin/sendmail -bs',
'pretend' => false,
this way you can set your gmail account details and try this but if you still find error then you have problem security. you have open this link : https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps
Then check on Turn On
- Codeigniter 3 - CRUD(Create, Read, Update and Delete) using JQuery Ajax, Bootstrap, Models and MySQL
- How to get current month data in MySql PHP ?
- Laravel 5.3 - Call to undefined method Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder::lists() Solved
- Example of Cron Job in Laravel 5
- Laravel 5 client side validation using Parsley.js example
- How to check if file exists or not in Laravel 5?
- How to get filename from file path in MySQL?
- How to set bootstrap timepicker using datetimepicker library example code