How to set gmail configration for mail in Laravel?By Hardik Savani | January 22, 2016 | | 14601 Viewer | Category : Laravel
If you are working with laravel and you need to setup gmail configration for send email. if you want to set configration of gmail then first go to mail.php file, you are work on laravel 4 and laravel 5 its not issue, because you can set comman setting for both version of laravel framwork.
'driver' => smtp,
'host' => smtp.gmail.com,
'port' => 587,
'from' => ['address' => 'firstname.lastname@example.org', 'name' => 'Test'],
'encryption' => tls,
'username' => email@example.com,
'password' => test123,
'sendmail' => '/usr/sbin/sendmail -bs',
'pretend' => false,
this way you can set your gmail account details and try this but if you still find error then you have problem security. you have open this link : https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps
Then check on Turn On
- How to copy one table data into another table using Mysql Query?
- Laravel 5 import export to excel and csv using maatwebsite example.
- How to insert multiple records in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - category treeview hierarchical structure example with demo
- Laravel 5 Ajax CRUD with Pagination example and demo from scratch
- Bootstrap year picker example using datepicker js
- How to resolve laravel 5 blank page on server?
- Laravel 5 - Simple user access control using Middleware