How to set gmail configration for mail in Laravel?By Hardik Savani | January 22, 2016 | | 12088 Viewer | Category : Laravel
If you are working with laravel and you need to setup gmail configration for send email. if you want to set configration of gmail then first go to mail.php file, you are work on laravel 4 and laravel 5 its not issue, because you can set comman setting for both version of laravel framwork.
'driver' => smtp,
'host' => smtp.gmail.com,
'port' => 587,
'from' => ['address' => 'email@example.com', 'name' => 'Test'],
'encryption' => tls,
'username' => firstname.lastname@example.org,
'password' => test123,
'sendmail' => '/usr/sbin/sendmail -bs',
'pretend' => false,
this way you can set your gmail account details and try this but if you still find error then you have problem security. you have open this link : https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps
Then check on Turn On
- How to disable right click on div using context menu jquery?
- Display preview selected image in input type file using JQuery
- JQuery - Display loading image on ajax call example
- How to check image loaded or not in JQuery?
- How to generate random unique string in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - Create Dummy Data using tinker factory
- Laravel 5.5 - Validation Data Return - New Feature
- How to generate slug using str_slug() helper in Laravel 5?