How to set gmail configration for mail in Laravel?By Hardik Savani | January 22, 2016 | | 17103 Viewer | Category : Laravel
If you are working with laravel and you need to setup gmail configration for send email. if you want to set configration of gmail then first go to mail.php file, you are work on laravel 4 and laravel 5 its not issue, because you can set comman setting for both version of laravel framwork.
'driver' => smtp,
'host' => smtp.gmail.com,
'port' => 587,
'from' => ['address' => 'email@example.com', 'name' => 'Test'],
'encryption' => tls,
'username' => firstname.lastname@example.org,
'password' => test123,
'sendmail' => '/usr/sbin/sendmail -bs',
'pretend' => false,
this way you can set your gmail account details and try this but if you still find error then you have problem security. you have open this link : https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps
Then check on Turn On
- Laravel where clause with date_format() example
- How to redirect page using JQuery?
- How to get config file value in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - How to get route parameters in your route middleware?
- Custom User Log Activity in Laravel 5 App Example
- AngularJS - update bind ng-model input value from Jquery Code
- How to create authentication(login and registration) in Laravel 5.2?
- Codeigniter 3 and AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example.