How to set gmail configration for mail in Laravel?By Hardik Savani | January 22, 2016 | | 6724 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
If you are working with laravel and you need to setup gmail configration for send email. if you want to set configration of gmail then first go to mail.php file, you are work on laravel 4 and laravel 5 its not issue, because you can set comman setting for both version of laravel framwork.
'driver' => smtp,
'host' => smtp.gmail.com,
'port' => 587,
'from' => ['address' => 'firstname.lastname@example.org', 'name' => 'Test'],
'encryption' => tls,
'username' => email@example.com,
'password' => test123,
'sendmail' => '/usr/sbin/sendmail -bs',
'pretend' => false,
this way you can set your gmail account details and try this but if you still find error then you have problem security. you have open this link : https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps
Then check on Turn On
- Laravel 5 - How to create custom error page with example
- How to create and check custom header with middleware for REST API in Laravel 5 ?
- Laravel 5 dropbox api file upload example using league/flysystem-dropbox package
- How to implement infinite ajax scroll pagination in Laravel 5?
- How to insert multiple records in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.3 new feature and update - $loop variable
- How to get days difference between two dates in laravel?
- How to create Laravel Resource Controller example?