How to set config file value in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | May 30, 2016 | | 5303 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Whenever you need to get configuration files value then you can set using config helper in Laravel 5. In my previous post i added how to get config file value in laravel 5. If you are working on Laravel 4 then you should use Config facade for get and set value of config file. Maybe sometimes we require to set application url from app.php file or database name from database.php file so you can set this way:
- Codeigniter - Dynamic dependent dropdown using jquery ajax Example
- Pixel tracking code php example
- How to integrate jQuery Fullcalendar using Bootstrap, PHP and MySQL ?
- How to remove special characters by mysql custom function.
- Laravel 5 - Custom Helper Facade Class Example from scratch
- How to add tooltip Bootstrap?
- Simple accordion example code with demo using jquery ui
- How to get last inserted id in Codeigniter?