How to set config file value in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | May 30, 2016 | | 923 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Whenever you need to get configuration files value then you can set using config helper in Laravel 5. In my previous post i added how to get config file value in laravel 5. If you are working on Laravel 4 then you should use Config facade for get and set value of config file. Maybe sometimes we require to set application url from app.php file or database name from database.php file so you can set this way:
- Laravel 5 - "syntax error or access violation 1055 in group by" Solved
- PHP: How to count files in folder?
- How to create and check custom header with middleware for REST API in Laravel 5 ?
- How to add prefix in each key of PHP Array?
- How to get last inserted id in Codeigniter?
- Solve - Installation request for guzzle/guzzle in laravel
- Laravel 5 - Example of Database Seeder with insert sample data
- Bootstrap notification popup box example using bootstrap-growl JS plugin with demo