How to set config file value in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | May 30, 2016 | | 520 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Whenever you need to get configuration files value then you can set using config helper in Laravel 5. In my previous post i added how to get config file value in laravel 5. If you are working on Laravel 4 then you should use Config facade for get and set value of config file. Maybe sometimes we require to set application url from app.php file or database name from database.php file so you can set this way:
- Laravel 5 select with count query with group by example
- Jquery select2 ajax autocomplete example with demo in PHP
- Solved - Access Not Configured. Google+ API (truncated...) on google console developer
- AngularJS - How to call function on page load example with demo?
- How to add charts in Laravel 5 using Chart JS ?
- Laravel 5 - Image Upload and Resize Example using Intervention Image Package
- Laravel 5 - line chart example code using google charts API
- How to select concat columns with Laravel Query Builder?