How to set config file value in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | May 30, 2016 | | 673 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Whenever you need to get configuration files value then you can set using config helper in Laravel 5. In my previous post i added how to get config file value in laravel 5. If you are working on Laravel 4 then you should use Config facade for get and set value of config file. Maybe sometimes we require to set application url from app.php file or database name from database.php file so you can set this way:
- How to increment or decrement a column value in laravel?
- How to count number of files in folder and remove all files in folder example in Laravel 5 ?
- How to add query string automatically on laravel pagination links ?
- Group by year month example in Laravel 5 using Query Builder
- Codeigniter 3 - select2 ajax autocomplete from database example with demo
- How to redirect to external link with laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.3 new feature and update - $loop variable