How to set config file value in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | May 30, 2016 | | 4359 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Whenever you need to get configuration files value then you can set using config helper in Laravel 5. In my previous post i added how to get config file value in laravel 5. If you are working on Laravel 4 then you should use Config facade for get and set value of config file. Maybe sometimes we require to set application url from app.php file or database name from database.php file so you can set this way:
- How to count number of files in folder and remove all files in folder example in Laravel 5 ?
- Jquery select2 ajax autocomplete example with demo in PHP
- Bootstrap progress bar animate example using bootstrap-progressbar.js
- How to increase throttle lockout time and max Login Attempts in Laravel 5?
- How to install composer using command line in ubuntu ?
- How to use groupby having with DB::raw in Laravel Query Builder?
- How to get site URL in Laravel 5?
- How to get filename without extension in PHP?