How to set config file value in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | May 30, 2016 | | 3535 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Whenever you need to get configuration files value then you can set using config helper in Laravel 5. In my previous post i added how to get config file value in laravel 5. If you are working on Laravel 4 then you should use Config facade for get and set value of config file. Maybe sometimes we require to set application url from app.php file or database name from database.php file so you can set this way:
- Mysql procedure with pagination in laravel 5?
- How to fetch this week records in MySql ?
- Ajax Image Upload using PHP and jQuery Example from scratch
- How to get ip address in jquery?
- How to rename column name foreign key constraint in MySql Query?
- How to check user login or not in Laravel 5?
- Laravel - How to generate RSS Feed using roumen/feed package?
- AngularJS - scroll to a specific element using anchorscroll