How to set config file value in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | May 30, 2016 | | 593 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Whenever you need to get configuration files value then you can set using config helper in Laravel 5. In my previous post i added how to get config file value in laravel 5. If you are working on Laravel 4 then you should use Config facade for get and set value of config file. Maybe sometimes we require to set application url from app.php file or database name from database.php file so you can set this way:
- How to check table is exists or not in Laravel 5?
- Bootstrap notification popup box example using bootstrap-growl JS plugin with demo
- Laravel 5 - Barcode generator example using milon/barcode package
- How to create Pagination using dirPagination directive in Angularjs example with demo ?
- JQuery - Delete confirm modal using bootbox example
- How to get file size from URL in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - Dynamic Dependant Select Box using JQuery Ajax Example - Part 2
- How to get product using rakuten marketing api in PHP?