How to set ANDROID_HOME environment variable in ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 14, 2016 | | 28707 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu
In this post i want to share with you how to set android home environment variable in ubuntu os. when i fatch this issue i tired to solve this issue because when i run my app i always found following error :
The ANDROID_HOME environment variable is not set or it points to a non-existent directory.
You will not be able to perform any build-related operations for Android.
I found above error if i already install android in my ubuntu 14.04 system. But at last i found solution from my senior. First i download my android and and put that on any where that downloaded folder of android but don't forgot to get to take path of that folder like It is my android path:
My android tools and platform-tools etc are in android folder and hari is username of my system. So you can set ANDROID_HOME environment variable path this way:
After this you can also try to print that variable you can find value on ANDROID_HOME.
Tags :ANDROID_HOME Command Cordova Environment Example Installation Ionic Path Ubuntu Ubuntu 14.04 Variable
- AngularJS - how to remove html tags using filter?
- How to remove special characters by mysql custom function.
- How to check user login or not in Laravel 5?
- PHP - multiple file uploading dropzone js example
- How to add LIKE query in Elasticsearch?
- How to convert line breaks to br in jQuery ?
- AngularJS - How to Capitalize the first letter of word Using filter?
- Laravel 5 - Image Gallery CRUD example from scratch