How to send mail using zoho smtp server in PHP Laravel?By Hardik Savani | December 22, 2016 | | 4118 Viewer | Category : PHP Laravel
Share this post:
Laravel is a very popular and best framework in PHP. Laravel provide several mail drivers like smtp, mail, sendmail, mailgun, mandrill etc. We can also send mail using zoho smtp. I already post send mail using gmail, mailgun etc.
Laravel gives us very simple configuration for mail send. So we can simply setup zoho server details. We have to just setup detail for host, post, driver and encryption. You have to follow this link for mail sending, You have to just change, .env file. First just follow this link.
So open your .env file file and put configuration like this way. Let's change this way:
Do this way, I hope it can help you...
- How to get filename from file path in MySQL?
- How to create Laravel Resource Controller example?
- Laravel 5 manual pagination with array example
- How to quick run laravel project?
- Laravel 5 client side validation using Parsley.js example
- Laravel 5 - like query example using eloquent where clause.
- How to get last record of database table in Laravel?