How to send mail using zoho smtp server in PHP Laravel?By Hardik Savani | December 22, 2016 | | 3331 Viewer | Category : PHP Laravel
Share this post:
Laravel is a very popular and best framework in PHP. Laravel provide several mail drivers like smtp, mail, sendmail, mailgun, mandrill etc. We can also send mail using zoho smtp. I already post send mail using gmail, mailgun etc.
Laravel gives us very simple configuration for mail send. So we can simply setup zoho server details. We have to just setup detail for host, post, driver and encryption. You have to follow this link for mail sending, You have to just change, .env file. First just follow this link.
So open your .env file file and put configuration like this way. Let's change this way:
Do this way, I hope it can help you...
- Bootstrap - Show/Hide(toggle) Password input field using bootstrap-show-password.js Plugin
- Laravel 5 custom pagination view example
- Simple Add remove input fields dynamically using jquery with Bootstrap
- How to remove query string from URL using JQuery
- PHP - Capture screenshot of website from URL example
- Laravel 5 - generate PDF from html view file and download using dompdf
- Bootstrap multiselect dropdown in popup using popupMultiSelect plugin
- How to check table is exists or not in Laravel 5?