How to send mail using zoho smtp server in PHP Laravel?By Hardik Savani | December 22, 2016 | | 7637 Viewer | Category : PHP Laravel
Laravel is a very popular and best framework in PHP. Laravel provide several mail drivers like smtp, mail, sendmail, mailgun, mandrill etc. We can also send mail using zoho smtp. I already post send mail using gmail, mailgun etc.
Laravel gives us very simple configuration for mail send. So we can simply setup zoho server details. We have to just setup detail for host, post, driver and encryption. You have to follow this link for mail sending, You have to just change, .env file. First just follow this link.
So open your .env file file and put configuration like this way. Let's change this way:
Do this way, I hope it can help you...
- How to set scroll to bottom in jquery?
- How to rename column name foreign key constraint in MySql Query?
- Multiple database connections in laravel 5 Application
- Laravel 5.5 group by doesn't work - fixed
- How to check if file exists or not in Laravel 5?
- Simple PHP Ajax Form Validation Example from scratch
- Laravel 5 Join with subquery in Query Builder Example
- AngularJS - Display Default image if original image does not exists with example