How to send mail using zoho smtp server in PHP Laravel?By Hardik Savani | December 22, 2016 | | 1004 Viewer | Category : PHP Laravel
Share this post:
Laravel is a very popular and best framework in PHP. Laravel provide several mail drivers like smtp, mail, sendmail, mailgun, mandrill etc. We can also send mail using zoho smtp. I already post send mail using gmail, mailgun etc.
Laravel gives us very simple configuration for mail send. So we can simply setup zoho server details. We have to just setup detail for host, post, driver and encryption. You have to follow this link for mail sending, You have to just change, .env file. First just follow this link.
So open your .env file file and put configuration like this way. Let's change this way:
Do this way, I hope it can help you...
- How to change Bootstrap Datepicker with specific date format?
- Laravel - How to make subquery in select statement?
- How to get current route name in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.2 multi auth example using Auth guard from scratch
- Bootstrap notification popup box example using bootstrap-growl JS plugin with demo
- How to get table name from model in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 create Custom Validation Rule example.
- How to create and use Middleware in Laravel 5?