How to send mail using zoho smtp server in PHP Laravel?By Hardik Savani | December 22, 2016 | | 2568 Viewer | Category : PHP Laravel
Share this post:
Laravel is a very popular and best framework in PHP. Laravel provide several mail drivers like smtp, mail, sendmail, mailgun, mandrill etc. We can also send mail using zoho smtp. I already post send mail using gmail, mailgun etc.
Laravel gives us very simple configuration for mail send. So we can simply setup zoho server details. We have to just setup detail for host, post, driver and encryption. You have to follow this link for mail sending, You have to just change, .env file. First just follow this link.
So open your .env file file and put configuration like this way. Let's change this way:
Do this way, I hope it can help you...
- Simple Highcharts Chart Example using PHP MySQL Database
- How to get filename from file path in MySQL?
- Laravel 5 - How to get difference of time in minutes?
- How to calculate age from date of birth column in mysql?
- Simple Add remove input fields dynamically using jquery with Bootstrap
- PHP - multiple file uploading dropzone js example
- PHP - Input multiple tags with dynamic autocomplete example