How to send mail using zoho smtp server in PHP Laravel?By Hardik Savani | December 22, 2016 | | 9361 Viewer | Category : PHP Laravel
Laravel is a very popular and best framework in PHP. Laravel provide several mail drivers like smtp, mail, sendmail, mailgun, mandrill etc. We can also send mail using zoho smtp. I already post send mail using gmail, mailgun etc.
Laravel gives us very simple configuration for mail send. So we can simply setup zoho server details. We have to just setup detail for host, post, driver and encryption. You have to follow this link for mail sending, You have to just change, .env file. First just follow this link.
So open your .env file file and put configuration like this way. Let's change this way:
Do this way, I hope it can help you...
- Laravel 5 - How to create custom error page with example
- How to create Pagination using dirPagination directive in Angularjs example with demo ?
- Example of unionAll in Query Builder Laravel 5
- How to uninstall cordova and ionic in ubuntu
- PHP - How to convert HTML file to PDF using Dompdf library?
- Solved - Access Not Configured. Google+ API (truncated...) on google console developer
- PHP Ajax Multiple Image Upload with Preview Example