How to select concat columns with Laravel Query Builder?By Hardik Savani | April 30, 2016 | | 27553 Viewer | Category : Laravel
We are always wanted to use sql query for concatenate fullname or something to concat using mysql concat function, now if you think how to use concat function in laravel query builder then this post can help you. So, if you need to use concat mysql function then see bellow example:
$user = User::select("users.*"
,DB::raw("CONCAT(users.first_name,' ',users.last_name) as full_name"))
Tags :Example Laravel Laravel 4 Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 Laravel Builder Laravel Eloquent Mysql Concat Query Builder
- Laravel where clause with date_format() example
- Mailgun setup with Laravel 5 example
- Select only one checkbox at a time using Jquery
- Jquery highlight search text in div using highlight JS with example
- How to group by multiple columns in Laravel Query Builder?
- Codeigniter 3 - select2 ajax autocomplete from database example with demo
- Laravel 5.2 - User ACL Roles and Permissions with Middleware using entrust from Scratch Tutorial
- How to add tooltip Bootstrap?