How to revoke 'git add' before 'git commit' ?By Hardik Savani | February 28, 2016 | | 493 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
Sometimes you need to undo your git file before you git comment command. Because you made a some misteck or wrong code and you did git add using "git add ." command then you think how to undo your code before git commit command. But you can do that using git reset command, if you need to undo all file Or you may need to undo just one then you can do using git reset command, you can see bellow command.
// For Spesific file
// For all files
- Laravel 5 select with count query with group by example
- How to get user agent value in Laravel 5?
- How to get current controller name in view Laravel 5?
- How to get Ip Address in Laravel 5?
- How to create Pagination using dirPagination directive in Angularjs example with demo ?
- How to insert multiple records in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - Implement Flash Messages with example