How to revoke 'git add' before 'git commit' ?By Hardik Savani | February 28, 2016 | | 1042 Viewer | Category : Git
Sometimes you need to undo your git file before you git comment command. Because you made a some misteck or wrong code and you did git add using "git add ." command then you think how to undo your code before git commit command. But you can do that using git reset command, if you need to undo all file Or you may need to undo just one then you can do using git reset command, you can see bellow command.
// For Spesific file
// For all files
- Laravel 5.5 CRUD Example from scratch
- How to integrate jQuery Fullcalendar using Bootstrap, PHP and MySQL ?
- Laravel - How to search with comma separated values using Query Builder ?
- Laravel 5 database backup using Laravel Backup Package
- How to check current password using hash check in Laravel 5.3?
- How to increase upload file size limit PHP in Ubuntu?
- How to solve "Cannot find module 'bplist-parser'" ?
- How to get days difference between two dates in laravel?