How to revoke 'git add' before 'git commit' ?By Hardik Savani | February 28, 2016 | | 560 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
Sometimes you need to undo your git file before you git comment command. Because you made a some misteck or wrong code and you did git add using "git add ." command then you think how to undo your code before git commit command. But you can do that using git reset command, if you need to undo all file Or you may need to undo just one then you can do using git reset command, you can see bellow command.
// For Spesific file
// For all files
- How to create custom helper in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 Repository Pattern Tutorial from scratch
- Laravel 5 - Barcode generator example using milon/barcode package
- Laravel 5 File(Image) Upload Example with Validation
- Laravel 5 - GEO chart example and demo using lavacharts package
- How to add CKEditor with image upload using KCFinder in PHP Example Code?
- How to upgrade node.js version in Ubuntu?
- Laravel 5 - Implement Flash Messages with example