How to revoke 'git add' before 'git commit' ?By Hardik Savani | February 28, 2016 | | 802 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
Sometimes you need to undo your git file before you git comment command. Because you made a some misteck or wrong code and you did git add using "git add ." command then you think how to undo your code before git commit command. But you can do that using git reset command, if you need to undo all file Or you may need to undo just one then you can do using git reset command, you can see bellow command.
// For Spesific file
// For all files
- Codeigniter 3 - Generate PDF from view using dompdf library with example
- CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) Example in Laravel 5.2 from Scratch
- PHP - import excel file into mysql database tutorial
- How to clear log file using command in laravel 5 ?
- JQuery - Display loading image on ajax call example
- Laravel 5 - category treeview hierarchical structure example with demo
- How to stop setinterval() after sometimes in jquery?
- How to remove white space from string in PHP?