How to revoke 'git add' before 'git commit' ?By Hardik Savani | February 28, 2016 | | 1262 Viewer | Category : Git
Sometimes you need to undo your git file before you git comment command. Because you made a some misteck or wrong code and you did git add using "git add ." command then you think how to undo your code before git commit command. But you can do that using git reset command, if you need to undo all file Or you may need to undo just one then you can do using git reset command, you can see bellow command.
// For Spesific file
// For all files
- HTML tags are not allowed in textbox validation using Jquery
- Laravel 5 Autocomplete using Bootstrap Typeahead JS Example with Demo
- Laravel 5.5 New Feature - BladeIf Directive Example
- How to remove undefined value from jquery array?
- How to count number of files in directory PHP?
- Ckeditor required field validation example in Jquery
- Laravel 5 - Authenticate user in NodeJS with socket io using JWT.
- How to create scroll to top of the page by jquery animate ?