How to revoke 'git add' before 'git commit' ?By Hardik Savani | February 28, 2016 | | 751 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
Sometimes you need to undo your git file before you git comment command. Because you made a some misteck or wrong code and you did git add using "git add ." command then you think how to undo your code before git commit command. But you can do that using git reset command, if you need to undo all file Or you may need to undo just one then you can do using git reset command, you can see bellow command.
// For Spesific file
// For all files
- Laravel 5 - generate PDF from html view file and download using dompdf
- Solve - no connection could be made target machine actively refused it laravel
- PHP - Input multiple tags with dynamic autocomplete example
- Group by year month example in Laravel 5 using Query Builder
- How to check request method is GET or POST in Laravel?
- How to integrate paypal payment gateway with laravel 5.4
- HTML tags are not allowed in textbox validation using Jquery
- Laravel 5 - Simple user access control using Middleware