How to revoke 'git add' before 'git commit' ?By Hardik Savani | February 28, 2016 | | 1438 Viewer | Category : Git
Sometimes you need to undo your git file before you git comment command. Because you made a some misteck or wrong code and you did git add using "git add ." command then you think how to undo your code before git commit command. But you can do that using git reset command, if you need to undo all file Or you may need to undo just one then you can do using git reset command, you can see bellow command.
// For Spesific file
// For all files
- Laravel 5 - Image Gallery CRUD example from scratch
- Bootstrap - Jquery multiple select with checkboxes example using bootstrap-multiselect.js plugin
- How to Solve overwrite index.php in windows wampserver ?
- Bootstrap progress bar animate example using bootstrap-progressbar.js
- Laravel - How to generate RSS Feed using roumen/feed package?
- How to stop setinterval() after sometimes in jquery?
- Codeigniter 3 resize image and create thumbnail example
- How to get filename from file path in MySQL?