How to revoke 'git add' before 'git commit' ?By Hardik Savani | February 28, 2016 | | 654 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
Sometimes you need to undo your git file before you git comment command. Because you made a some misteck or wrong code and you did git add using "git add ." command then you think how to undo your code before git commit command. But you can do that using git reset command, if you need to undo all file Or you may need to undo just one then you can do using git reset command, you can see bellow command.
// For Spesific file
// For all files
- How to increase throttle lockout time and max Login Attempts in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.2 - User ACL Roles and Permissions with Middleware using entrust from Scratch Tutorial
- Laravel 5.3 - Customize pagination templates example from scratch
- PHP Script - Login with Facebook using facebook-php-sdk and MySQL example with demo
- How to resolve - tokenmismatchexception in verifycsrftoken.php Laravel 5 Ajax ?
- How to add tooltip Bootstrap?
- How to execute artisan commands from route or controller in Laravel ?
- Display preview selected image in input type file using JQuery