How to resolve - No supported encrypter found. The cipher and / or key length are invalid. in Laravel 5By Hardik Savani | May 4, 2016 | | 1233 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
I did get "No supported encrypter found. The cipher and / or key length are invalid" error when i clone my laravel project. But when i run project on browser i was getting this error i did try to solve this error, finally i found bellow error you can generate application key by using bellow command:
php artisan key:generate
- Simple accordion example code with demo using jquery ui
- How to add prefix in each key of PHP Array?
- Laravel 5 manual pagination with array example
- How to implement lazy loading image with example for your website?
- PHP - jquery ajax crop image before upload using croppie plugin
- How to set scroll to bottom in jquery?
- Group by year month example in Laravel 5 using Query Builder
- Laravel 5 database backup using Laravel Backup Package