How to resolve - No supported encrypter found. The cipher and / or key length are invalid. in Laravel 5By Hardik Savani | May 4, 2016 | | 1751 Viewer | Category : Laravel
I did get "No supported encrypter found. The cipher and / or key length are invalid" error when i clone my laravel project. But when i run project on browser i was getting this error i did try to solve this error, finally i found bellow error you can generate application key by using bellow command:
php artisan key:generate
- Laravel 5.3 - Create Bootstrap Contact US Form using Form Request
- How to convert object to array in Laravel 5?
- Bootstrap - Jquery multiple select with checkboxes example using bootstrap-multiselect.js plugin
- Select box with search option example in Jquery using Chosen Plugin
- Laravel - How to get current URL in controller or view?
- PHP - Behance API tutorial with example and demo
- How to check table is exists or not in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 manual pagination with array example