How to resolve - No supported encrypter found. The cipher and / or key length are invalid. in Laravel 5By Hardik Savani | May 4, 2016 | | 959 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
I did get "No supported encrypter found. The cipher and / or key length are invalid" error when i clone my laravel project. But when i run project on browser i was getting this error i did try to solve this error, finally i found bellow error you can generate application key by using bellow command:
php artisan key:generate
- Example of Cron Job in Laravel 5
- How to check if record exists or not in Laravel 5?
- How to add charts in Laravel 5 using Highcharts ?
- How to set bootstrap timepicker using datetimepicker library example code
- AngularJS - how to remove html tags using filter?
- How to remove empty values from array in PHP?
- How to generate slug using str_slug() helper in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - Implement Flash Messages with example