How to resolve laravel 5 blank page on server?By Hardik Savani | March 6, 2016 | | 6372 Viewer | Category : PHP Laravel Server
When i was created my laravel 5.2 application and i upload application on live GoDaddy server. But i found blank page. I think First you have to check php version on live server. if you run laravel 5+ application then make sure your PHP version at least PHP 5.5. But, again i don't know why it was blank page and i checked permission of storage folder 777. so basically when you found blank page on your shared hosting the first make sure permission on storage Directory 777 Permission.
But if you can't solve and found again then also check permission of bootstrap Directory 777 Permission. then try again. But you still found blank page then make sure your index.php file permission should be 755 (index.php 755 Permission).
Check PHP sersion, at least it should be PHP 5.5 for Laravel 5.
Check Permission 777 for storage and bootstrap Directory Permission
Give Permission 755 of index.php
Try this maybe it can help you...
- How to set bootstrap timepicker using datetimepicker library example code
- Laravel 5 Instagram API tutorial with example
- Laravel 5 - Example of Database Seeder with insert sample data
- Laravel 5 - Create modular structure application example using L5Modular package
- How to create and use Middleware in Laravel 5?
- Magento 2 - How to solve one or more indexers are invalid by command line?
- How to set multiple selected value in Chosen Jquery Plugin?
- PHP Script - Login with Facebook using facebook-php-sdk and MySQL example with demo