How to resolve laravel 5 blank page on server?By Hardik Savani | March 6, 2016 | | 11457 Viewer| Category : PHPLaravelServer
When i was created my laravel 5.2 application and i upload application on live GoDaddy server. But i found blank page. I think First you have to check php version on live server. if you run laravel 5+ application then make sure your PHP version at least PHP 5.5. But, again i don't know why it was blank page and i checked permission of storage folder 777. so basically when you found blank page on your shared hosting the first make sure permission on storage Directory 777 Permission.
But if you can't solve and found again then also check permission of bootstrap Directory 777 Permission. then try again. But you still found blank page then make sure your index.php file permission should be 755 (index.php 755 Permission).
Check PHP sersion, at least it should be PHP 5.5 for Laravel 5.
Check Permission 777 for storage and bootstrap Directory Permission
Give Permission 755 of index.php
Try this maybe it can help you...
- Laravel 5 - Simple CRUD Application Using ReactJS - Part 3
- GROUP_CONCAT with different SEPARATOR in laravel Example
- How to add custom jquery validation for image file upload in summernote ?
- How to get latitude longitude from mysql in laravel 5?
- How to change date format in jquery using moment JS ?
- How to use groupby having with DB::raw in Laravel Query Builder?
- How can make an array from the values of another array's key?
- Laravel 5.2 - User ACL Roles and Permissions with Middleware using entrust from Scratch Tutorial