How to resolve laravel 5 blank page on server?By Hardik Savani | March 6, 2016 | | 8914 Viewer | Category : PHP Laravel Server
When i was created my laravel 5.2 application and i upload application on live GoDaddy server. But i found blank page. I think First you have to check php version on live server. if you run laravel 5+ application then make sure your PHP version at least PHP 5.5. But, again i don't know why it was blank page and i checked permission of storage folder 777. so basically when you found blank page on your shared hosting the first make sure permission on storage Directory 777 Permission.
But if you can't solve and found again then also check permission of bootstrap Directory 777 Permission. then try again. But you still found blank page then make sure your index.php file permission should be 755 (index.php 755 Permission).
Check PHP sersion, at least it should be PHP 5.5 for Laravel 5.
Check Permission 777 for storage and bootstrap Directory Permission
Give Permission 755 of index.php
Try this maybe it can help you...
- Magento 2 - How to solve one or more indexers are invalid by command line?
- Ajax Image Upload using PHP and jQuery Example from scratch
- How to use elasticsearch from scratch in laravel 5?
- Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
- How to set value as key in PHP array?
- Jquery Select2 - Select box with search example code
- Laravel 5 - How to get difference of time in minutes?
- How to call AngularJS controller function in Jquery?