How to resolve laravel 5 blank page on server?By Hardik Savani | March 6, 2016 | | 3007 Viewer | Category : PHP Laravel Server
Share this post:
When i was created my laravel 5.2 application and i upload application on live GoDaddy server. But i found blank page. I think First you have to check php version on live server. if you run laravel 5+ application then make sure your PHP version at least PHP 5.5. But, again i don't know why it was blank page and i checked permission of storage folder 777. so basically when you found blank page on your shared hosting the first make sure permission on storage Directory 777 Permission.
But if you can't solve and found again then also check permission of bootstrap Directory 777 Permission. then try again. But you still found blank page then make sure your index.php file permission should be 755 (index.php 755 Permission).
Check PHP sersion, at least it should be PHP 5.5 for Laravel 5.
Check Permission 777 for storage and bootstrap Directory Permission
Give Permission 755 of index.php
Try this maybe it can help you...
- MySql comma separated column join in PHP Laravel 5
- How to add pagination with union in Laravel 4 and Laravel 5 ?
- Jquery - draggable sortable table rows example demo with bootstrap
- Laravel 5 - Simple user access control using Middleware
- Laravel 5 - Example of Database Seeder with insert sample data
- Dynamic Autocomplete search using Bootstrap Typeahead JS Example
- PHP - import excel file into mysql database tutorial
- How to resolve - No supported encrypter found. The cipher and / or key length are invalid. in Laravel 5